It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Navy's 'Death Star' Warship Arrives in Key West

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9
Umm, i'm no star wars nerd, but i think they should have said it resembles an 'imperial cruiser', not the 'death star'.

The death star is round.

True. But doesn't "death star" sound oh so much scarier? Imperial cruiser... Death Star... Death Star, by a good margin.

I would dearly love to get on board and check this ship out...better yet, take it for a joy ride... Purely for the sake of learning, of course...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wow that is a beautiful piece of American ingenuity, and probably some alien technology as well. I wonder if it will ever see any action, and i wonder how many billions it must have cost to build......

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

It might be interesting to find out just how many family's were fed, or small business's were helped, or kids went to college by building this thing.

However right or wrong this project may be. It always helps more than just the one percent at the top.

Who knows, maybe even you may have been the reciepient of some of it's technology. You can complain about why we do things all you want. But whats so important about a college education if you have no where to apply your trade.

And sometimes having a bigger stick can keep you out of a fight.

<< 1  2   >>

join