It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't Obama release college records?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
In the beginning it had to do with his college thesis papers. The records and rumors were scrubbed clean early. I believe his passport is off limits too. Something to do with his sudden name change after one of his “trips”.
He probably just wanted a longer signature right?
Hey guys you know he said that he was going to run the most open and honest government too(among other things)!?

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Steve8511]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You already have people ranting about 'birthers'.
Not asking for a birth certificate here.

If there is nothing to hide, just release the records.

Obama won't do it, so his minions have to resort to name-calling.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
He won't release anything, because he doesn't have the credentials needed to be in office.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
You already have people ranting about 'birthers'.
Not asking for a birth certificate here.

If there is nothing to hide, just release the records.

Obama won't do it, so his minions have to resort to name-calling.

I was replying to the guy who speculated the records are unavailable because Obama was a foreign student. (i.e. a birther conspiracy)

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
The answer is easy.
There is obviously something there that he doesn't want us to see!

The next question is WHAT is it that he doesn't want us to see?
My guesses:
He was enrolled under the name Barry Soetoro.
As someone else mentioned, he was enrolled as a foreign student.

Good point! IT makes me wonder what name was used in the year book pictures? The college where he earned his BA should have a student year book.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I just looked at my law school and college transcripts. They do not mention where I was born or anything about my citizenship. All they list are the courses I took, the grades I received, and my class rank. If Obama's transcripts are anything like mine, it would not support the birther's theory.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by hotpinkurinalmint]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

Fair enough.
I would like to know what he is hiding.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Sometimes, when I see yet another variation on this theme, I start to wish that Obama really is an African-born Islamic Marxist Facist Child-Eater plotting to destroy America from the inside.

I start to hope that some of the people really do get their wish and can have their moment in the sun saying 'I knew it! I knew it!' just before they're dragged off into some specially equipped FEMA train to be taken to those compounds full of special FEMA coffins and they're strung-up and butchered like a Halal goat.

These threads are like some weird idolatry where, if only the pray enough to the statue it will come true. If only yet another thread about Obama's super-secret past is created it might please the sky god who will reveal all.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

What about the " Columbia Obama Treason trial " that`s being held between the 14th and 19th May ?
Google James David Manning and he explains why this trial is going ahead.
He claims Obama worked for the CIA and that there`s no proof that he went to the college that he claims to have attended.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Flame me as you must, but there's some interesting stuff on this page.....

zombietime.com...

I not saying I believe it, just more material to check out.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If I was Obama...I would keep them sealed just because of posts like these.

And then I would sit back and LMAO.

If there was anything incriminating in there...like he was a foreign student...do you really think someone wouldn't leak that info?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
For a person who claims to believe in a open and transparent government he does not live up to his word.
There are many reasons he will not provide the same records everyone else has to. They are filled with lies. If he showed them everyone would see who and what he really is. In his school records he would have to show how he got into each school, either as a foreign student or a American. Who paid for his schooling and what classes and grades he got. He does not want this information out even though I think every other president and government person has done so.
One record he has not hidden is his Il. Bar license information. It shows a lie on it I would like explained. www.iardc.org...
I seem to recall he admits to having other names, ergo in saying on his bar information none is a outright lie. So how many more has he told?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
If there was anything incriminating in there...like he was a foreign student...do you really think someone wouldn't leak that info?

If I knew about whatever he is apparently wanting to keep a secret from ya'll, I wouldn't reveal it if he made it worth my while to keep it a secret. In fact, if I found his (real long form) birth certificate or his school transcripts, I would probably call him up and offer to sell them to him before selling them to some tabloid. In fact, I'd probably demand to be made VP, or drug czar .. else I'd take him down with the evidence I had in my possession. And, knowing how a politician operates, I'm sure he would take me up on my offer, ha. Politicians are the easiest people to bribe in the world! And all you voters come in a close second place in that category too.

Anyone that is hiding something from others is hiding something from others .. and Obama IS hiding something from all of us, and that is an obvious fact.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

Actually that is not true.

You do not have to have an undergrad degree to go to Law School.

You also do not have to have a Law Degree to take the Bar.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
OP, why don't you do Obama's laundry? Because you don't have to. Same goes for Obama and his college records...he doesn't release them because he doesn't have to. With every breath he takes being criticized, I don't blame him one bit. Besides, it wouldn't be sufficient...if he released them then the haters would accuse him of doctoring his records.

Why don't we stick to what counts...his professional record.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Same goes for Obama and his college records...he doesn't release them because he doesn't have to.

What? The government and other employers ask for those things when YOU want to work for them. I had to supply those documents to get into the military for a while eons ago. You telling me that the person you should REALLY scrutinize the MOST doesn't have to provide those credentials? Why?

Wouldn't it be funny as heck if later we discover that Obama is a muslim plant that came here to destroy us from the inside out. Seriously, that IS the best way to change that which you do not like. When WE don't like what our government is doing, we put a new leader in charge, right? Well, if you were a bunch of muslims that didn't like our government either, wouldn't you do the same and put someone in there to implement the changes you wanted to make here too?

Who knows what's going on in that guys head, but one thing we do know for certain .. he's keeping a SECRET from ALL OF US!

Sometimes I wish those that seem to think a POTUS doesn't need to provide proper identification and qualification credentials should be taught a lesson about being cautious and smart. After Obama bankrupts and destroys this nation, I'm going to put blame for that upon on all of you that thought proper credentials didn't matter at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
You telling me that the person you should REALLY scrutinize the MOST doesn't have to provide those credentials? Why?

Oh I think he got plenty of scrutiny during the election.

The notion of a big dark secret is incredible.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Obama already told the world what he wants them to know about himself in his gut wrenching and contrived autobiographies. Those books were created to give Obama a story to tell and to give him a past because it is impossible to learn anything about him from any other source.

The man penned nothing while at Harvard Law Review. He was known to take the neutral stance and essentially created no waves in a position that typically would.

What's wrong with wanting to learn more about a man who claimed to be a Constitutional Law professor. Any opinions, beliefs etc.

I do know that he bragged about hanging out with marxist professors in college. The poor lad didn't want to be labeled as a sell out by hanging out with other more mainstream students and professors.

Those are essentially his own words.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Oh, come on....

President Obama has been vetted, dragged throught the mud by the Right Wing at every opportunity, every minor, most remote perception of a so-called "flaw" pounced on....

...and the Annointed One (former Bush #43) got a slide, and skated on in??

Cocaine --- alcohol --- DUI (at least one) --- AWOL in the Texas ANG --- just to name a few.

Throwing stones selectively? Hyprocritical.

[edit on 31 March 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
What? The government and other employers ask for those things when YOU want to work for them. I had to supply those documents to get into the military for a while eons ago. You telling me that the person you should REALLY scrutinize the MOST doesn't have to provide those credentials? Why?

Apparently it's not a requirement for President. Remember, he didn't apply for the job, he campaigned for it. His "interview" was in every city across America that he visited during the election campaign. If his college credentials were of importance, then everyone should have asked him then...not now.

It seems that the majority of America neither required a "long-form birth certificate" nor his college records. Majority rules so

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join