It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from DC metro area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am new to ATS though I have been reading the various forums for months... about 12 to be exact. dont know why i never wanted to join until now.. I have had opinions and perspective on items i would have loved to discuss.

I am a college student in the DC Metropolitan Area... the Maryland side to be more exact. I go to school full time and work 2 part time jobs to afford it. this leaves me little time for much else but ATS has been a very interest hobby of mine so i decided to join to take part in the discussion.

I am very interested in the future topics, such as post apocalyptic topics, successful human futures and things of the sort. I love to theorize about technology growth. I am and electrical engineer by training so i love to consider technologies role in the future of the planet. I used to be a green technology business consultant(long and short i helped business save money by implementing green technology) but that went away with the recession.

I also am a true blue ghost believer having had about 16 years experience in the subject matter through my last house....lol.... so topics such as that are also very interesting to me.

So that is a bit about me and i am excited to start contributing to the discussions here at ATS.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by knowonder

Welcome to the ATS neighborino.

Sounds like you have a lot of interesting stories and perspectives to share ... looking forward to hearing them.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!!

I'm sure you'll love it here much more as a member than a lurker as well.

...You just gotta dive straight in.

I also am a true blue ghost believer having had about 16 years experience in the subject matter through my last house....lol.... so topics such as that are also very interesting to me.

Well then the link in my signature may be helpful/Interesting to you.

Cya around.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Glad to be here I am sure i will enjoy this much more.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by knowonder

Hi knowonder, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join