It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you think yesterday was 3-29-10? Are you left handed? LHC?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm quite sure it is 31.03.2010 - last day to send tax bill in Czech republic (done) for fiscal year 2009. I just checked my central NTP server and it says:
~# date
Wed Mar 31 19:17:05 CEST 2010

If I miss few days its usually because my drinking habit

Edit to add: we are around full moon, strange things happen at this time ...

[edit on 31-3-2010 by zeddissad]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I signed all of my paperwork yesterday as Mar. 29th and was surprised to find out that yesterday was actually Mar 30th. Coincidentally, I'm left handed.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

I depend on the PC to keep me on time. Since we had to turn the clocks back (last week?) it has insisted that time is one hour ahead. I changed it to match the cable box (which I assume is correct), and it keeps changing itself again.

Here's an easy fix for that (so Dr. Who and Dr. Brown dont have a collision in your front yard.
Heck I expected it to happen here!) It'll work if it's a windows XP machine. I cant help you if it's a mac (tho the way to fix it MIGHT be similar) OR windows VistUgh.

* Double click on the clock

* Click on the Internet Time tab (third one over on XP, at the top of the window)

* Where it says 'automatically synchronize with an Internet time server' uncheck the box. Reason for that is because there was supposed to be an update buried in the tidal waves of updates to 'fix' the daylight savings change. I turned auto updates off some time back, since it was essentially breaking windows- and didn't get it. Besides, it's easier to adjust the time using your cell phone's time anyways- is for me.

* Oh yeah- hit 'apply' and 'ok'.

* Sit back secure in the knowledge that time warps won't be forming on the lawn, and ruining that grass you *just* planted.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by wylekat]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join