It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Human Brain' found at bottom of mars crater?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This pic is interesting:

www.msss.com...

The pattern in the bottom of the crater looks just like a human brain. Signs of 'intelligent' life?

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
seems natural to me and doesentseem to show any intelligence in creating.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Please tell me your kidding...please.

I mean, if you're trying to imply this IS a human brain - that's one big brain, right? And if you're trying to imply that the wavy brain-like pattern was created by intelligent life, well, then we can start pulling up all the bizarre patterns from craters all over the solar system and say - WOW! solar system graffiti!

The pattern in the bottom of that crater looks just like a flow pattern in the bottom of an impact crater

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
There are no mods to jump on you're back and tell you that you have made a double post ?

Use boolean search !

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Errr ... no I didn't really think it was a human brain hence the quotation marks in the heading.

It was posted as an interesting picture of what it is - an unusual crater pattern that resembles a human brain.

The comment about evidence of intelligence was meant to be mildly humorous, not serious. I would have thought this was fairly obvious but evidently not to some - I'll make sure I post a 'laugh' avatar in future.

(Apologies if it is a double post, I hadn't realised it had been flagged up before.)

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by harrisjohns]

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by harrisjohns]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I think it's just a coincidence. If someone really wanted to leave some symbols on mars I'm sure they would look a lot more obvious then most of the pics we've seen so far... ie. the brain, the face, etc, etc.

If you stare at anything long enough you'll see a face or just about anything you can imagine.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This reminds me of the brain the Ilithids worshiped in Dark Elf Trilogy, anyone read it? : )

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
DAMN! They said they would never divulge my final resting place.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Good Grief!!!....if it was an actual functioning brain, I would think it Martian, not human to begin with.....
Most likely the remnant of an anciet martian seabed and perhaps similar to our oceans' Brain Coral. I have seen our earth rain Coral many times, scuba diving in the south pacifac and of the coast of Vietnam many years ago..

new topics

top topics

join