It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus has been Ressurected

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Last night, the History Channel aired "The Real Face Of Jesus," a documentary featuring the work of computer artists who recreated the face of Jesus in 3D based on the Shroud of Turin. The Shroud of Turin, a blood-stained linen that many believe was the burial cloth of Jesus Christ, has been questioned for centuries on its authenticity. But new tests are underway to verify it, and the team featured on "The Real Face Of Jesus" has no doubt the Shroud is real.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The documentary on the history channel last night was amazing, and I believe it answered many questions surrounding the mystery of the shroud. I am still in shock today at what I saw and heard. I strongly recommend people watch this. History channel will air it again April 3rd
Here is a video that shows the Face of Christ
abcnews.go.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

That was very interesting vid thanks for sharing it. It looked like the image of Jesus that I have stuck in my head almost to a T.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
thank u for posting this
S&F 4 U

I watched the video and had to say I was astonished.
They did an excellent job of the re-creation of
who was in the shroud.

The lengths that some will go through to see
the face of God is astounding. Yet some refuse
to admit the existence in the opposing force.
I mean if u have a savior, then there is a devil also.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I wonder how people would react if they found that Jesus was just a regular guy.

There is a good book/movie you should look at called "The Body" if that book was based on truth then what would happen to Christianity and Catholicism?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

lol just stop

just because a criminal named Jesus MAY have existed, doesnt mean he is related to GOD;

and I am not even saying that a GOD like in the bible should exist, since, well, just take a look to the sky, life is everywhere, so, it doesnt make any sense to believe that there is a GOD that is worried about US and possesses our FACE;

billions of stars in our galaxy; billions of galaxy our tech can see;

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I was putting butter on my toast this morning and I couldn't believe it but...right there on my toast was the face of jesus and the holy mother mary and I put my butter on it and ran downstairs to get the camera and.......poooof.....just like that...the image was gone......

I hate butter now...

we should have a "war on butter".......the terrorists are nothing compared to butter........

i saw the face of hesus in a tree one time and when we cut the tree down, it hit my neighbors house.......he was obviously a fkn unbeliever of the powers of hesus.........

IAROTFLMAO!!!!!

get a life sheeples............

peas

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
*Tries hard not to be a smart alec and scream "hey, that's CGI! Fake! FAKE!'*

Question.... Why is the 3d cgi they did so DARK? I hadda squint to see much of anything.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I enjoyed the show, thank you for starting this topic,

I have always been skeptical concerning the shroud, but last nights show was enough to make me more open minded about the subject,

Radiation,

The book of Thomas,

Gnostics,

and other dimension were all brought up.

[edit on 103131p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Even the bible doesn't back up the existance of the 'Turin Shroud'

A careful reading of John 20:1-7 will reveal that Jesus' head was wrapped separately with a cloth called "the napkin" in verse 7.

www.cephas-library.com...

I still don't understand why he is always portrayed as white caucasion?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
cause he wasn't a white caucasion...........

he looked just like the 911 turrurists if he did in fact ever exist...

watch the monty python movie "life of brian" to get a better idea of jesuzzzzzzz.....

i bid you do this...(rusty 3:16)

peas

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I thought the segment was amazing. I'm not a christian but I do believe there was a character by the name of Jesus of Nazarith. The shroud and the science behind it had me convinced this was no painting. It seemed like the more questions we answered, or disproved, the more mystery came about.

From the information I have learned of Jesus is that we are all sons and daughters of God, whoever your God is, we are all a part of each other and we should love one another, unconditionally.

You nay-sayers should watch the video before trying to strike down these claims.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
I wonder how people would react if they found that Jesus was just a regular guy.

There is a good book/movie you should look at called "The Body" if that book was based on truth then what would happen to Christianity and Catholicism?

Yeah, the Apostle Pail already addressed the foolishness of this idea in 1 Corinthians 15.

And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead... And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men.

Sorry Jesus was more than just a man...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by marmitenews

Even the bible doesn't back up the existance of the 'Turin Shroud'

A careful reading of John 20:1-7 will reveal that Jesus' head was wrapped separately with a cloth called "the napkin" in verse 7.

www.cephas-library.com...

I still don't understand why he is always portrayed as white caucasion?

The cloth you have mentioned is in the segment. It was over-laped with the shroud and made a perfect fit with it.

P.S. Yes, I also believe Jesus wasn't white. He was either middle eastern or black.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It's interesting how the segment also talked about different dimensions. I forgot the religious people who mentioned it back in Jesus' day but there was a group who said we only see the 2'd aspect of life. Eventhough, we think we see 3D. It also mentions how their teachings are relating to 21st century science and how it's acceptable for different dimensions and "star gates."

Coincidentally, I watched the new Sherlock Holmes movie yesturday and they were talking about stargates in Egypt. Sorry for trailing off, just thought it was interesting.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I don't know if it's real or not, but as I was going to sleep last night I heard my local news talking about it. I found that very odd, as I had sworn I heard a while back that the Shroud had been labeled a fake by scientists....I'm scratching my head on this one. I'll be watching on the 3rd, thanks for the info

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wondering302

Since you are going to watch it I don't want to spoil anything for you but they do answer or a least give some clarity to that.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Jesus was just a regular guy. However, his soul/spirit was far from regular. The sad thing is, people didn't fully understand who he was until after he passed away.
Everyone claims that people in this world don't receive the respect they deserve until after they have left this world. This is so true. Jesus is a prime example of this. Who can deny that his death has not left a lasting impression on this world that nobody, no matter how hard they try, can make go away. Regardless of what anyone believes or which ever side you choose to be on.....................this is an absolute fact.

This is precisely why Christians are hated so much in this day and age.

Count on this. There will be a second coming.The thing is, before the second coming can occur, there must be second going.(passing) Yes, I believe he is alive again today and living a human life just as he did before. And he will soon leave this world.

Yes, history does indeed repeat itself.

~ Zeus

Edit: Typo's. Sorry, I'm at work and in a hurry.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
hey kingofmd...........

if you don't mind my asking........

what was it Pail said?

Would you feel any different if I printed.............

Jesus is the lord cause Poop 3:98 says so..

Poop was there with the lord on that day. Poop had 3 sons that he abandoned cause the lord hesus christos told him to follow him...he killed his dog and cut down his fig trees cause hesus told him to doith so...

Poop was a great man and there are historical records that he existed...

I have pictures....wanna see em?

peas

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I knew it was only a matter of time before people made the claim that Jesus was "resurrected".

The shroud is a fraud and if there was a Jesus, he certainly wasn't a medieval European guy who looked like Rob Zombie. Let's get back to reality, people.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike360
It's interesting how the segment also talked about different dimensions. I forgot the religious people who mentioned it back in Jesus' day but there was a group who said we only see the 2'd aspect of life. Eventhough, we think we see 3D. It also mentions how their teachings are relating to 21st century science and how it's acceptable for different dimensions and "star gates."

Coincidentally, I watched the new Sherlock Holmes movie yesturday and they were talking about stargates in Egypt. Sorry for trailing off, just thought it was interesting.

Yes, they talked about the kingdom of god being with us but we just couldn't see it.

Didn't they say it was the gnostic teachings of the book of Thomas?

which reminds me of the comforter, the holy spirit

John 14:16- 18 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. …

[edit on 113131p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join