It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Dating Game' killer gets death sentence *Please view photos*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Rodney Alcala, the "Dating Game" killer who murdered a 12-year-old girl and four women in the 1970s, was sentenced to death Tuesday by a California judge.

www.upi.com

Alcala appeared on The Dating Game AFTER he was convicted of raping an 8-year-old and spent 34 months behind bars for the rape.

"When you go back and look, what's most fascinating is that he had already committed a crime," Brown said, "Raped a little girl. Here is a man portraying himself as a desirable young man when he is a violent sexual predator of children."

link

Bachelor No. 1, what's your best time?" she asks.
"The best time is at night, nighttime," says the bachelor, whose name is Rodney Alcala.
"Why do you say that?" she asks.
"Because that's the only time there is."

abcnews.go.com

"I wound up not only not liking this guy ... not wanting to be near him ... he got creepier and more negative. He was a standout creepy guy in my life."

Though Alcala won the date with Bradshaw, she ultimately refused to go out with him, according to reports.

read more

Please continue to pictures and picture links. Women are still missing. You may be able to help. Thank you.

~ Posted 15:49 Rome time ~

[edit on 31-3-2010 by silo13]

[edit on 3/31/2010 by maria_stardust]

link   
I for one applaud anyone connected with ridding the world of this 'life support system for evil'.

I hope as more more pictures are released and investigations continue peace will come to the families who for far too long have wondered where their little girls went.

“He is a cold blooded evil mass murdering monster that should have died years ago. Losing my precious Robin was the worst tragedy of my life and knowing the defendant tortured his victims makes it even harder to accept. I’m waiting for the day he dies. I only wish I could be the one to administer the (lethal) injection.”

rj.com

peace

link   

'Dating Game' Killer's Photos Could Solve More Murders

Dozens of Families of Missing Loved Ones Call Police, Saying They Recognize People in Sexually Graphic Photos.

The photos -- many sexually graphic -- were part of a stash of images found in 1979 that may help police solve scores more unsolved murders committed by the so-called "Dating Game" killer.

Police recovered the stash of photos in 1979 but were unable to release them until now because of legal proceedings.

ABC News

All those years loved ones had to wait, and wonder, live without a moments peace concerning their family members. IMO Something there just isn't right - meaning the judicial system needing to hold the photos for so long, but, that's another story.

peace

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/707e07f7e52d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9323698c8eb2.jpg[/atsimg]

If you know who these women are, contact Huntington Beach Police Detective Patrick Ellis, at 714-375-5066, or e-mail him at [email protected].

photos courtesy of NBC

Please check more pictures in the clip above.

peace

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Please take a moment to view all photos!

link to all photos here

Please take a moment and check out the rest of the photos that have been released - maybe you'll recognize one of the women or young girls posted at the above link.

If you know who these women are, contact Huntington Beach Police Detective Patrick Ellis, at 714-375-5066, or e-mail him at [email protected].

peace

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

NH Investigates Potential Ties To 'Dating Game Killer'

CONCORD, N.H. -- New Hampshire officials are investigating whether a serial killer known as the Dating Game Killer is tied to unsolved murders in the Granite State.

"At the time he was living here, he was using the name John Berger," said Senior Assistant Attorney General Will Delker. "And in terms of his activities, that's something at this point we are looking into to determine what he was doing at that time."

Investigators are also looking closely at a series of photographs taken by Alcala as a potential link to more victims. Delker is asking New Hampshire residents to think back and try to recall anything that may help them as they look at Alcala's New Hampshire connection.

WMUR9 NH

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Official Orange County District Attorney Tony Rackauckas

Please visit the site and check the photos.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d62ea626898.jpg[/atsimg]

OCDA - View (All) Photos Here

peace

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Welllll I was so in hopes we might find some more girls were alive.
That everyone on ATS might see these pictures, check out these urls and maybe find some of these girls are still alive.

Wow, makes me sad.

But I guess with the headline it's hard. I wouldn't be interested in the thread either, but, the headline has to stay true to the article as it's in Breaking News.

Maybe I'll start another thread in another part of the boards in hopes more people will see the photos and go to the Orange County DA site...

peace all

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
After all of this time, I'd hold out any luck on finding any of these girls alive. The only way to truely know what happened to them is to find out from him. Unfortunately there are laws about making him talk, however in a case like this maybe a little bit of common sense goes a long way. It seems Bundy cried like a bitch as him time neared and he offered up all kinds of info at the end.......tell this guy you're gonna commute to life and after finding the bodies, fry his ass. Some people just need killing, and if all of this is true, yup, in my book he fits the category of such a person. I know people will complain about his rights, but what about the rights of the families to know for certain......again, common sense goes a long way.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

'Dating Game killer' photos linked to 3 missing persons cases

KTVB

Here's another (updated) url with video of pictures.

Please take a moment to check.

Take a moment to possibly find peace for families out there with missing loved ones.

As for the unnamed women and children in the photographs, some have already come forward to say they're OK. Investigators still worry about the ones who haven't come forward.

peace

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Its a dame shame and so sad. my heart goes out to thoe people in those photos. I cant fathem why people do this to eachother. I know its a part of being human, but somehow even though i dont know them, its wrong and i feel for them.
i hope the killer gets the gas chamber* scare him reall good in his last few hours on this planet.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I am now comparing the released pictures with pictures from the John Doe Network of missing people. A lot of the people are ok I think, because he couldn't have killed 1000 people during 1977/8 en 9 and not be caught earlier. Of course some pictures might be from the 1977/79 killing spree as he is suspected of a 1971 murder.

Also now using www.findthemissing.org...

websleuths.com is also working on identifying the women in the released pictures.
edit on 19-7-2015 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join