It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbitals are spacecraft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Wow. Not only the OP, but some of the replies, give an interesting insight into the types of things people will allow themselves to believe. Despite all common rationale and logic.

Psychologically speaking, it is incredibly interesting to see this phenomena so frequently. I love ATS. It gives that unique view into the psyche of people who, otherwise, could appear to have completely "normal" and mainstream thought processes.

In no way is this a slam on anyone here. Being interesting and unique is only a bad thing for sheep.
I can happily tolerate any level of craziness short of werewolves, vampires, and indigo children.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimeswatcher
Even the "Bethlehem Star was a huge craft. According to verbal sightings, the Magi were followed....how can a star follow you? The Fatima is another facade created to make the masses believe.
The Magi were astrologers, which the Bible tells you NOT TO DO. Why? Because it leads to eastern mysticism. This is a facade. The NWO/New Age Movement/2012 is fake! Generated by these same characters to bring in the masses to STEAL their souls.
The ONLY way to ascend is through Yahweh and His son, Yeshua. The Ascended Masters have counterfeited God's plan and chosen,...even their names.
There are no aliens, only demons and hybrids. The fallen angels will come as 'saviors'. BEWARE!

AAH! Now i'm all scared and stuff!
Beware of the devil orbs dwarfs stealing your souls and carrying them in bags around crossroads like the gnomes of Golden Axe!
Watch out!

Ouh!

Doh!

DULL!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yes, it is interesting. Far more interesting is the fact that you fail to see the orbital possibilities of the technological race. Yes.reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
In regard to the luminous lights at night, these super craft also have the ability to warp the beams and appear as plane lights or star light.reply to post by Heisenberg

top topics

<< 1   >>

join