It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbitals are spacecraft

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Orbitals are actually micro spaceships. Either alien or future technology, man has harnessed the power of time travel and matter manipulation. The glowing nature of the orb is nothing more than the lights from the craft.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
And you know this how? Can you point us to any supportive links?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg
Orbitals are actually micro spaceships. Either alien or future technology, man has harnessed the power of time travel and matter manipulation. The glowing nature of the orb is nothing more than the lights from the craft.

Sorry but you lost me on ''micro spaceships'' any more info would be great.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
k3rm1t, please don't encourage him or her. If he/she had anything of ANY substance to share, they would have presented it along with making such a bold statement.

Common sense, reason and logic pretty much allow anyone with even half a brain to write this op off completely. But when folks such as this get the attention they think they need/deserve it only encourages them and others to be a burden on the subject many of us take seriously.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
IgnoreTheFacts

sorry I agree with you there.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Settle down and don't spill your milk ole sport. Look at any technology and you will see people who tried to detract from its existence. In regard to proving this, I ask you simply "Have you ever seen an orb up close?"reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Waste of forum space, mod should delete as soon as one notices it. I would report it but im on my mobile phone and the site layout is messed up -_-

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Settle down and don't spill your milk ole sport. Look at any technology and you will see people who tried to detract from its existence. In regard to proving this, I ask you simply "Have you ever seen an orb up close?"reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Yes. But the Wright brothers did not issue any press releases claiming their ability to fly a manned, heavier than air, powered craft until after they did so with witnesses available to back them up.

These posters would just like to see some sort of proof in order to believe that you are not just posting random thoughts.

I could say that there is a lead ball floating in mid-air in my living room.
I hope that you don't believe it.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
well, you should publish a paper about this, it would be world changing

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

That you ignored my post and its perfectly reasonable requests, but responded to others who called you out, makes me realise just what kind of a thread this is…

Look at any technology and you will see people who tried to detract from its existence.

What?

What does that sentence mean? Are you saying – for example - that the existence of the car was called into doubt because people said it couldn’t be made?

What tosh. UFOs exist, and I would wager that you have no idea what they are, but just want to sound as if you do.

In regard to proving this, I ask you simply "Have you ever seen an orb up close?”

That isn’t an answer. Nor is it even suggestive of proof.

Even if you have seen an orb up close, observed its tiny occupants and noted that its manufacture was accomplished by materials from the future, saying so here is pointless.

It’s the same as posting a video of a nondescript light in the sky and calling it a Pleiadian light ship.

It might be, and it might not.

But if you say for sure it is, then you have to be able to explain why, and to the satisfaction of any one who disagrees with you.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I agree. Check out the article on Orbs at la-défence, Paris. I think you will agree as well.reply to post by Beamish

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

ok - i will bite :

what is an " orbital " ?????

if we are going to discuss this rationally we need YOUR precice definition of what an " orbital " is

i suspect from the course of the thread this is going to boil down to " orbs "

but lets see

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
OK. Here is the deal. These orbs are small. Are they the same as the paranormal orbs? Not sure. 99% of orbs are not seen, but rather show up in a photograph. The technology is matter manipulation....in essence changing matter from a large mass to a particle similar to that which composes light. Perhaps even using the ability to shift to a wave for travel. "These strange lights in the sky which move at random angles, stop, start and speed away to disappear into thin air" seems to be a rationale for many of you (when dealing with UFOs), yet when posed with the argument that orbs move in an exact IDENTICAL nature to those lights, you fail to bridge the commonalities. reply to post by ignorant_ape

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
And this is all based upon what scientific evidence bar something on a French site. So there's no chance in your mind this could all be twaddle made up by a nut job like some of the one's we get here?

Orbitals....Lol

Whatever they may be to whoever the definition returns to UFO, to give them a direct name would be to say that we know what they are and simply we don't.

As far as I can see 99% of these orbs turn out to be balloons and or lanterns, so please unless you have some scientific proof this thread is just going to run into a 'rods' area, ie something known to be a camera byproduct but yet is still worshipped by some as being aliens..

Dear or dear...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

And this is all based upon what scientific evidence bar something on a French site.

Does this count as evidence?

Aliens attack Earth Best Commercial

As far as I can see 99% of these orbs turn out to be balloons and or lanterns, so please unless you have some scientific proof this thread is just going to run into a 'rods' area, ie something known to be a camera byproduct but yet is still worshipped by some as being aliens..

Yes Orbs are almost as bad as rods, not quite.

If the video I posted isn't proof, and I don't think it is, then I think this thread should be in skunk works.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There is some truth to your reply. But for some to believe in craziness in some respects, and then not in others smacks of ignorance. If there was proof provided, 100% proof, many would still argue in the opposite direction. I mean there are still some here that "take up" space by saying the world is flat and that we did not land on the moon. My argument is not any more fantasy than those.reply to post by Mclaneinc

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Even the "Bethlehem Star was a huge craft. According to verbal sightings, the Magi were followed....how can a star follow you? The Fatima is another facade created to make the masses believe.
The Magi were astrologers, which the Bible tells you NOT TO DO. Why? Because it leads to eastern mysticism. This is a facade. The NWO/New Age Movement/2012 is fake! Generated by these same characters to bring in the masses to STEAL their souls.
The ONLY way to ascend is through Yahweh and His son, Yeshua. The Ascended Masters have counterfeited God's plan and chosen,...even their names.
There are no aliens, only demons and hybrids. The fallen angels will come as 'saviors'. BEWARE!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

There is some truth to your reply. But for some to believe in craziness in some respects, and then not in others smacks of ignorance. If there was proof provided, 100% proof, many would still argue in the opposite direction. I mean there are still some here that "take up" space by saying the world is flat and that we did not land on the moon. My argument is not any more fantasy than those.reply to post by Mclaneinc

Quite right too. Sorry about the cynicism thrown your way.

As a witness to several orbs, I am right there with you in your theorising. Ultimately, we may never know. From what I saw, and this was within 100 feet, they were composed of energy, but the light that they gave off was unlike any light I've seen. It's hard to describe. But they were absolutely beautiful.

I saw 9 during my first encounter. It was reported on by several people on the UK UFO sightings website. I managed to track one witness down on Facebook who saw them rise up from the ground. She was with two other witnesses travelling in a car and described them as appearing jellyfish-like up close with what looked like bellows moving underneath.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by the.lights]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Exactly! reply to post by the.lights

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join