It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Lieutenant Colonel Publicly Disobeys Orders to Afghan on Obama Eligibility Issue

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Fake.....you know, not real.......jesus get over yourself. Pretty impressive numbers on military agreement btw, where did ya get those? The courts haven't decided one way or another.......not hearing a case is kind of like voting present, hmmm see a theme here? If it was just his bc, I could see it, but there are far too many unanswered issues surrounding Obama to just be coincidence. At the end of the day, we all have our own opinions, nothing you could say will change mine, and vice versa. Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So another Birther gets into the military and now is actively avoiding serving in the position he voluntarily put himself in. Isn't that just wonderful?

My only question is where are all the U.S. soldiers who refuse to fight in Iraq after the proven case of lies regarding Iraq's WMDs? That is an open and shut case. Maybe I've missed those reports, but I have yet to see a U.S. soldier deserting his duty in Iraq citing the proven WMD lie conspiracy.

All we get instead are hyper conservative Birther soldiers who hate Obama that would rather get into legal trouble themselves rather than finish their duty and leave honorably.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

i'm sure him standing up doesn't intimidate Obama, the intimidation took place just after he "took" office. However, at least this man is standing up in what he believes in, and I really see any UCMJ as a none event. If the ones in control had to prove Obamas vetting either way, it's gonna be bad for those that run the show.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
He's directly disobeying orders from his superiors based solely on his "belief" that the CIC has a fake birth certificate? I'm pretty sure Obama and his boys would have thought of that little issue were it true. Kinda thing you'd know would cause a stir......

However, he's happy enough to actually go to war based on proven lies from an administration whose CIC had more sealed records than Sony?

So his logic is that if there's records that are not available to him, it's okay if they are from a republican. If they are a democrat they must be hiding something.

I don't get it.

Unless he's been overlooked for a few promotions....
Unless he's starting to look at a political career.
The whole birther thing seems less and less central in this story if you look at it like that.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This chump needs to suck his views up and do his damn job saving lives and caring for the wounded soldiers doing the real dangerous work. How can this guy really trump his views about Obama and his legal status over helping his fellow comrads in arms? Crap, even Sgt. York faced his ultimate fears and did his duty, and he faced death in realtime, all the time. This guy is going to be at worst in a field hospital, far from the bullets and bombs.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Until proven ineligible, Obama is the Commander and Chief. His orders carry the same weight as that of any President.

Bravery would be following his orders while at the same time challenging Obama's eligibility. Otherwise he just appears to be using this to get out of his duty.

I'm fairly sure that is how the court would view this. Refusing an order and quitting based on an unproven theory, believed by very few people and never proven by anyone is not enough to ignore his orders I'd bet.

Since this man admittedly has never seen Obamas original Birth Certificate, he has no reason to disobey.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
happy enough to actually go to war based on proven lies from an administration whose CIC had more sealed records than Sony?

haha ^ that was a good one.

but really, wat would be so bad about showing the long form BC? unless theres something to hide, just whip it out!

link   
happy enough to actually go to war based on proven lies from an administration whose CIC had more sealed records than Sony?

but really, wat would be so bad about showing the long form BC? unless theres something to hide, just whip it out!

link   

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
*wow triple post. Im sorry people, it was acting like it was froze. my bad.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

Fake.....you know, not real.......jesus get over yourself. Pretty impressive numbers on military agreement btw, where did ya get those? The courts haven't decided one way or another.......not hearing a case is kind of like voting present, hmmm see a theme here? If it was just his bc, I could see it, but there are far too many unanswered issues surrounding Obama to just be coincidence. At the end of the day, we all have our own opinions, nothing you could say will change mine, and vice versa. Have a nice day.

Obama did produce a birth certificate but some people are not satisfied and will never be satisfied. The courts held their ground and did not make a mockery of themselves and america. Kudos

Somehow I am starting to get the feeling(actually had it a long time ago) that its a republican conspiracy to undermine the democrats just like the BS charges brought against Clinton. It seems they can't stand losing even after bush's disasterous 8 years of running the country into the ground.

Granted president obama is no messiah and bows to the same powers, but I don't understand all this make-believe hysteria. If the LTC really had issues with the afghanistan conflict, as I and many others do, he should have resigned over that, not some debunked and overcooked tin-foil hat conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

Obama did produce a birth certificate but some people are not satisfied and will never be satisfied. The courts held their ground and did not make a mockery of themselves and america. Kudos

the courts and america need no further assistance in making a mockery of this country. we are doing a FINE job of it as is...

If the LTC really had issues with the afghanistan conflict, as I and many others do, he should have resigned over that, not some debunked and overcooked tin-foil hat conspiracy.

^ the LTC may have not been "awake" to certain things at that point, and still was under the impression that he was doing a service to his nation. I dont see how its a, how did you put it? "overcooked tin foil hat conspiracy"? (is the definition of tin foil hat conspiracy: anything that is not in the official story? some people refuse to wake up...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Halleluja sir! it would be an honor serving under you! *salutes*

I hope more commanders are going to jump this band wagon.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
for those whom believe the "birth certificate" released to the public deemed to be obama's, well how about we get the real one. perhaps a birth certificate with signatures, as in, 'yeah, i was here when he was born.' instead we get an easily faked document, which, is proven to be faked by computer analysts. but of course, the dumbass public falls prey.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Damn straight, well said, I've been harping on about that in a number of threads. The potus, congress, state, and local governments and entities are ALL illegitimate, unconstitutional and unlawful. It's time to turn back the clock and reclaim our sovereign status. I'm a veteran, twice, and I fully agree with the LTC.

YouSir

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Obama is the acting POTUS. Fake birth certificate or not. It is not up to the military or its members to sort that issue out. That is up to the voters (which they decided and either didn't believe or didn't care) and the Courts. I am sorry. I cannot side with the Lt. Col. on this one. That is not his call.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sashromi

The guy in question here is a doctor who happens to wear a uniform and is paid by the military (who probably paid for his education), and who he owed time in service to meet his obligations. Now, he probably is simply seeking a mechanism to get out of his obligations so he can go off and do private practice and get rich. And some of you folks want to glorify him for that huh?

Try picking better heroes is my advice to most of you.

You are probably right but....this is what you think...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Correct principals are above what any man may tell you to do. In this world you just stand up for what you know to be right even if all around are against you.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join