It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Lieutenant Colonel Publicly Disobeys Orders to Afghan on Obama Eligibility Issue

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by Schaden

McCain was probably a shill, designed to fail from the get go, at least I can't comprehend how they thought they could win with such a dead fish. Or he is simply a coward afraid of alienating himself and deciding to be "politically correct" or some such nonsense.

Hindsight is 20/20.

Before the lehman bros went under, and the stock market crashed, the race was close. It could have gone either way. I don't think people really understood how stupid Palin was until after it was over.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Brave man. Unfortunately he will be court martialed and humiliated. The only way for this to pick up steam would be for a group of top brass officers to collectively disobey orders. Soldiers under them would follow their lead and eventually Obama will have no choice but to comply. Until then, these individuals will be seen as "crazy birther conspiracy whackos" and not much more.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I had to supply a long form birth certificate to get my city job... and pass a psychological evaluation.

Nice to know the job of president has lower hiring standards.

obamas job at CIA front company "Business International Corporation" might have something to do with it.

Maybe he's the CIAs 'good cop' answer to the 'bad bush' abortion, maybe not.. either way his background is too shady and he is too dishonest... I don't blame anyone not willing to die based on that guys so called "word"... or trust the credibility of the establishment.

These people lie about wars, about everything.. lying about a piece of paper is certainly not out of the question.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300 reply to post by seagull

Stubborn but with principals. Principals do make you right. Morals, values and principals are what make you a real man or a lady.

Originally posted by grahag

Principles make you right? You live in a messed up world. Where I come from, the facts make you right. Standing up for your principles, if they're wrong, make you ignorant, not right...

Erm yea,

"Artificial Intelligent Robots" live in a world of facts & figures & Calculations only... This One Is Static Concrete - Soulless

"Human Beings" Are guided by Moralites & Principles & Decorums or the lack thereof... This One is Omnisentient - Soulful

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
reply to post by MysterE

The BC arguement didn't mean much to me until Obama spent so much time, effort, and money to conceal the document along with his Occidental College records.

Exactly how much time and money did he spend? Since that seems to be the solo reason for your disbelief I am sure you have run across some figures somewhere.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Styki]

Last figure I saw was nearly $2 million on attorney's fees to keep from releasing his real long form birth certificate. Not to mention all the other information he has locked up tight.

I personally believe he is not only not "natural born", he is not even a legitimate U.S. citizen.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
I had to supply a long form birth certificate to get my city job... and pass a psychological evaluation.

Nice to know the job of president has lower hiring standards.

Send me your long-form! I want to see it

as far as I can tell the city was practically inviting you to hand them a fake document....

Why don't you request the Director of Health and Human Services for your state to make a public announcement confirming your citizenship and then get back to me and tell me how you underwent more scrutinity than the President of the United States.

Don't bother...I won't believe even if you do...

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

www.usatoday.com...

Honestly...the BS "birthers" accept without reservation to feed thier Obama hate...it is like herion. It feels good in the moment, but will leave your integrity and self respect guant and desperate. That need to feed the hate beast with lies...it is eroding your personal sense of honesty.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It's getting more serious every time.
This turd, known as the birth cert issue, just won't flush.

Just when you think you've seen the last of it, it resurfaces again and again, each time a little bigger than before.

This is a job for Joe the Plumber.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Now for my next question:

What does a president do when his whole
army refuses orders???

I can answer this without any hesitation, create a false flag homeland security terror campaign to win the hearts of the people from the so called 'free republic'

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Seagull, you have no idea wether he's right or wrong, this wouldn't even be an issue if the anointed one would produce his records for all of us to peruse. Why did his holiness need so many social security numbers BTW.........hmmm? I mean if a mere human being had used 29 social security numbers during their life they'd probably be in prison, what do you think?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Seeing a lot of things recently that just dont bode well for you guys in the U.S.

Kinda think this might only be stage one in a whole list of planned manoueveurs.

And in another twist this could be a big show where this guy is invited to White House to meet Pres , presented with the Birth Cert just to rally the troops and unite them.

Hard to know.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouSir
I mean if a mere human being had used 29 social security numbers during their life

WOW lol, hadn't heard this... I'm seeing the number as high as "potentially" 39 SSN Cards as well?
LMAO, I wonder if the IRS would be so kind as to releasing to us any details of this figure upon request?

[edit on 31-3-2010 by SeraphSirius]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

Nor does anyone. But until anything is proven in a court of law, he's President, and like it or not, and I don't; the LTC is wrong.

I'm not saying this because I'm an ardent Obama supporter, 'cause I'm most assuredly not. But when we start deciding which rules/laws we'll obey, and which we won't, society is doomed.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SeraphSirius

Not gonna happen with the IRS...funny there are so many things out there and yet if ya drink enough kool aide you just accept it. We'll never know about any of it, and that's fine with those on the left, I hate how the rest of us that don't blindly accept a glass are disrespected and told it's raining.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by HunkaHunka

What part of enemies foriegn and domestic do people not understand. If he is not legally the president, then yes, he is duty bound to disobey those orders. As far as those asking about officers eligability, people joining the service have a better back ground check obviously than the vetters for the DNC did on Obama.

Enemies foreign and domestic is not a subjective term.

Once again, an officer gets his/her commission from congress... we are talking about enemies which have been declared by the President and Congress...

You are using circular logic here.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hey, guys. New here. This is an interesting thread.

Is this the current oath for officers? Don't see anything about obeying the President in there.

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

But it is in the Enlistee oath:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

I'm a 6 year Army Veteran and a Legionnaire. I served under Reagan and Bush Sr. and of course both were properly vetted and approved as candidates. I don't remember Obama ever being asked to prove anything, and yes I'm a 'birther' if I have to conform to a label. His refusal thus far to let anyone see the details of his past is frightening to me, and I say kudos to any officer with balls big enough to stand against this deception.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by The Patriot]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

O.k, lets straighten the circle for ya....if Obama is a fake president, and Congress knows this, that would make both ofr them domestic enemies. If Congress doesn't know, doubtfull, then that still makes Obama a domestic enemy. So again, I have no problem with his decision.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If I were an American, I would rather ask for George W. Bush to prove that he really won the Presidency against Al Gore, I would ask if Bush's Administration had plans to invade Iraq before 9/11, I would ask if he was aware and/or involved in 9/11 and so on.

I don't understand this anti-Obama movement in the US, especially when it is the Bush Administration that has caused so much damage, destruction and grief to so many things and so many people. If anything, Obama's Presidency is the biggest anti-climax of the century - he hasn't really done anything productive yet... heck, he's hardly done anything yet. Yes we can? Well, no, no you haven't. When is he going to close down Gitmo, bring back his troops, clean up American politics and initiate forward thinking ideas like space exploration (inc. a mission to Mars), clean or even better yet, free energy development, etc, etc?

Citizens do have a right to be angry at their elected leader, but for the right reasons. Why not ask the tough questions and demand real answers? The birth certificate means nothing when there are thousands of lives being lost everyday, jobs being lost everyday and hungry oilmen ready to drill into the earth like vampires and suck every last drop of oil.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This entire birth-certificate problem carries a familiar signature.

A signature originating from something arrogant and self-assured.

I've seen this same signature with everything that doesn't add up and is questionable in the US-government.

I refuse to write the word 911....oeps....just did it.....again.

Its the same group of people operating here.....

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Unless the serviceman can PROVE that his orders are illegal, he is liable for disobeying a direct order.

I find it interesting that the folks who love the idea of Obama being defied are the same folks who seem to enjoy killing Arabs because we can.

Odd juxtaposition, birthers and murderers, this officer is a promontory of that range of views .

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join