It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allow me to introduce myself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I literally just joined this site, although I've been reading it off and on for a couple of years. I have some idea how things work around here, but naturally I'll likely fall over my own feet a few times. The nice thing about being naturally clumsy is that one learns how to take a pratfall gracefully.

I'm in my mid 30s, and have been hanging out online since the early 90s, so I guess I've kind of seen the rise of the conspiracy community on the net. Most of the people I used to know are gone now, but because of my background it's safe to say some of my interests and ideas may seem like throwbacks.

Unfortunately, I have never:

Been a member of Skull and Bones
Worked as a janitor at Area 51
Had any secret information about JFK's assassination imparted to me by a dying loved one on their death bed.
Been abducted by a UFO

So right off, I'm pretty boring as new posters go and don't bring any special super-secret knowledge with me. I'm usually pretty friendly. I'm open-minded. On most sites, I stay out of threads about current events in politics because I *have* seen enough of how politics works from the inside to have lost my taste for discussing it for recreation.

I keep strange hours and make my living in kind of a strange way. I'm a weirdo with a high tolerance for weirdness and other weirdos. Hello.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hey hey...

Welcome aboard

Sounds like you'll fit right in

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IsThereLifeOnMars

Hi IsThereLifeOnMars, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

new topics

join