It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hotspots in NSW AUSTRALIA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
thanks for the info and links one of Australia best cases
heres a link to australias only ufo doco which has many cases including the one you provided pretty good watch
www.youtube.com...

The UFO craft is lifted by a force from ether pressure waves coming from
the earth negative charge so anything underneath might also be lifted up like
dirt under the flat saucer sighting of Rex Heflin or water or even an aircraft or
another UFO saucer or temporally like Travis Walton being knocked
unconscious by the uplift that Tesla said his aircraft would have.

(find posted at youtube for that video if not rejected)

Totally Explained.
Your Welcome.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
does not surprise me the aboriginals would of seen alot of things since they have been in australia for 40,000 years

The aboriginals saw what the rest of the world saw during
the seven ages of man.

In the Beginning, the story of the catastrophes that preceded those
described in Worlds in Collision.

The Dark Age of Greece, a critical examination of the mysterious gap of
close to five centuries thought to follow the Mycenaean civilization.

The Assyrian Conquest, a volume in the Ages in Chaos series, covering
the period from the end of the Amarna Period to the time of Ramses II.

Collected Essays, comprising articles and fragmentary manuscripts such as
Shamir, The Secret of Baalbek, Sinai and Olympus, Test of Time, The Orbit
and the ‘Observer’ editorials.

www.varchive.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Has anyone got any info on the Kiama case, is my home town and would be very interested to hear the story, not much info online..

Gotta love some of the comments on the daily tele, hearing ppl talk absolute s**t makes me laugh every time..

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by deenuu
Has anyone got any info on the Kiama case, is my home town and would be very interested to hear the story, not much info online..
Gotta love some of the comments on the daily tele, hearing ppl talk absolute s**t makes me laugh every time..

Deenuu.....

Here are some links to some Kiama UFO sightings.

Is the one you are thinking of in here?

www.mysticaluniverse.com...

media.dailytelegraph.com.au...

www.auforn.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanx for the effort mate, but i have seen these and they dont match

The first link you provided is a cop who witnessed an event from an observation deck from the airport about 1 1/2 hrs from Kiama

One clear warm day, I was told to get myself up to the observation deck ASAP. When I got there, everyone was watching a silver disc about 30 feet in diameter hover over the Number 1 runway, about halfway down the strip looking south from the terminus.

third link the guy talks about the cars on the old hwy going towards sydney, there are only a few places where he could see both the beach and the old hwy, and i love to know where this happened. I find the bill chalker story a bit 'story like' so hoping someone has some further info.

Last link looks to be a lens smudge on a recently taken photo from that area.

cheerz anyways

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

Deenuu.....

To which Kiama case do you refer?

Can you provide a few clues?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

clue: The Kiama case in the early 70s noted in the daily Telegraph link posted in this thread.

The only link you have provided that talks about this event is the Bill Chalker link and when i read stuff like

I fell asleep on my feet. When I awoke I was standing on the other side of the window

It makes me want to hear someone elses acount of the event.

Thanx for your effort through..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

Deenuu.....

I found another reference for you.

Whay are you particularly interested in this case?

Source: Bill Chalker

The Oz Files Location. Kiama New South Wales, Australia

Date: 1972

Time: night

A light coming into his bedroom awaked the witness; he saw a white beam of light with a fluorescent tinge evaporating from it. Because of the bright light he was able to make out a flying craft from which the beam projected at an angle to the ground of about 75 degrees.

The beam was about 30 feet long and about two feet six inches in diameter. He saw the beam of light hit a caravan. Upon impact the light behaved like water, pouring over the caravan, over its roof, over its walls, over every nook and cranny of the van. It reached the beach and illuminated an area of sand about 40 feet at its widest.

Inside the lighted area were two men standing motionless looking up at the craft. A young woman jumped up from a small fire and ran to stand with the two men. A second young woman was running backwards trying to brush the light off her arms and body. The light suddenly went out. The witness then blacked out, on coming to, he looked out the window. He saw the craft hovering over a street in front of the house.

It manoeuvred very close to the window. The craft seemed to be made out of unpolished zinc, he then saw a six foot wide & two feet six inches high window on the craft. He saw a man walked into the room of the craft and stand in front of the window. He held a flat object in his hands resembling a clipboard. Another man then entered the room looking at the other man and what he was doing. Both wore bright silver one-piece suits like thin wetsuits with no badges or markings. The last one to enter the room smiled at the other, then they both smiled directly at the witness.

The witness became frightened and dropped to the floor yelling at everybody to stay away from the light. Suddenly there was a great noise and a severe vibration shook the house. There was a great noise above the roofs as the craft apparently took off.

HC addition # 3119

www.ufoinfo.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Cheerz mate I do appreciate your time, this seems to be a summery of the same account by Bill Chalker from the same witness.

Kiama is my town, I have a small interest in UFO cases and find it amazing that an event like this MAY have happened in my town. It does sound like 3 people on the beach (which I am guessing is Bombo beach) from the description had a UFO light shine on them, which is really cool, if it did happen. Id love to find out more..

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Welcome back to ATS CYRAX.
Looks like Sydney and NSW AU has some UFO activity.
I remember you had Chemtrail photos, take a look at this gem:

Suspect this strange craft has been developed from the Tesla Dirigible Torpedo
perhaps built with funds from John Jacob Astor years ago.

[edit on 4/2/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

thanks telsa its been a long time

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CYRAX

So its has.
I recall I was on the trail of Tesla as the source of the saucer.
You found a Tesla video on the net.
In a hobby that reached the author of many of the Tesla theories
I do think the Bill Lyne conspiracy theories in regard to Tesla are
correct.
Best.
Australia must have had saucer bases for quite some time.
I did some Google Earth and do not expect for a base blocked out
as phony farmland and ranches most likely hide the ships.
We still have the top secret saucer agents telling us we have no
ufo. Same ol' same ol' since the days of Tesla.
Possible Tesla put up a fight to keep his aircraft known but has
been defeated so far.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
There is something unusual in that nobody took pictures/video in the Gosford case but the police took over 30 phone calls. It hardly seems likely even in 1994. There are some theories that some UFOs seems to influence people's thoughts by suggestion to make them think it was nothing at the time (but when they look back they wonder why they didn't react more strongly etc). Now I'm not saying that's true but it has been mentioned many times over the years. There might be something to it.

If it was to happen again now there would be plenty of mobile cameras on hand so let's see.

edit on 17-9-2010 by ManInAsia because: added info

top topics

<< 1   >>

join