It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Aliens or God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

1. Do you believe in Aliens or God?

I know aliens are here. God I do not. I'm not sure what I believe about God other than he probably doesn't control everything.

2. What type of proof made you believe in one and not the other.

eg.Photos, stories and video

Well watching how ignorant religious people were at a young age made me anti-religious. But not anti God.

As for ETs. I have been in contact with a few ET races for about 2 years now. So that corroborates my previous belief that "they are probably here".

3. Why is your proof better than another person who believes the opposite?

eg.Do you disregard another persons proof as complete bunk.

Because I know from experience. People who can't grasp that ETs are here, or even out there, are among the lowest percentile of the population I would want to be friends with. Slightly higher than murderers and rapists. lol

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
I have seen some threads on here about how Christians do this or that or basically how anybody religious is basically delusional...etc. I have also seen threads about how alien life is here and there is all these believers..etc. The thing I was that made me think of this question is this; Some of the believers of the whole "Aliens are here scenario" are some of the people calling religious people delusion and other things. My question is in three parts. Also you can take part..but this poll is mainly for the the people who believe in Aliens and not God and Vice versa
1. Do you believe in Aliens or God?

2. What type of proof made you believe in one and not the other.

eg.Photos, stories and video

3. Why is your proof better than another person who believes the opposite?

eg.Do you disregard another persons proof as complete bunk.

Not only do I believe in aliens over "God," but I am a willing walk-in for Enki, the ancient Sumerian ET god. The proof of being a walk-in convinced me. Experiential proof is often more convincing to the person undergoing the experience, and for other, the "proof is in the pudding" as humans like to say.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bargoose

Originally posted by blujay
Why are you assuming an either-or situation?

God, or All That Is, is in every cell and atom of everything. The god particle that we all carry, is carried by every living thing. We are all one.
Those entities residing in other parts of the universe/multiverse are as much a part of it as humans. And many of them are more evolved.

The Original Thought is NOW. We are all sparks of this. You are God, so is the spider on your shower wall. And so is the extraterrestrial that resides in another universe and comes here through portals to check us out.

My thoughts precisely. This is how i believe it to be. In fact this is how i know it to be. Proving it is a problem. I once opened my third eye by methods i would not recommend, and i saw what the universe REALLY is.
This is how i know. Ordinarily our senses are veiled.

It's a beautiful thing to see the true 'reality'! Proving it is impossible, and I don't even try anymore. Now I just live it, love it and use it to my advantage every chance I get. My life has completely transformed now that I 'see the light'... how cliche, but true. From this vantage point, you can easily learn to stalk preferable realities and pull them in to experience them. Life is finally fun! Once the chains come off, you are truly free.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
1.) I definitly believe in Aliens but maybe time is to messed up and slow.
Also I believe in God because idk I have to or I'll go loney tunes, what I saw I need to believe in a Supreme Being.

2.)I have personal experience because I seem to be a bit more visually enhanced. My brain went into overdrive and I saw "my line". It was messed up to see what I am and not have the ability to change it, cause it is fated, my DNA and brain chemistry I mean. Also seeing my life as a constant metaphor for awhile in every direction scared me also.

3.) My proof is great, it was my vision of sight... Now I am sure the technology to see in a person 1st person point of view from memories will not come soon enough, I will surely die before such technology is made/or made public... It is all about 1st person... Oh wells... It was fun to imagine though that I would make it to that time in space.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join