It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar beat.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Have you ever wondered what the solar system would sound like if it were a music box? I thought you had! Well, wonder no more, here is Solar Beat.

www.whitevinyldesign.com...

It's got a little slidey bit at the side to play with the tempo, should keep you amused for at least 5 minutes

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Ingenious..

I have it running in the background right now and i think I'll leave it on all day.

S+F for you.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
very nice. This is a very interesting concept. take for instance maybe some crop circles are sound patterns. really makes me think about music in the universe. it is the universal language.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Wow, cool toy Acidtastic. Thanks for sharing! I'm a bit curious why Ceres would be included though. This definitely gives you a feel for how the planets move in relation to each other, however.

I wonder if it would be possible to add each planets' moons to this, perhaps as light percussionist sounds. I bet there's all kinds of neat things that can be done with this simple concept. Again, thanks for sharing!

The most amazing thing about music is it will always find a way to expand our knowledge.

Cheers,
Strype

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Strype]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
That's a cracking idea Strype, the moons as some sort of percussion/synths maybe. That could definatly work!

edit, cos it's after lunch and spelling has gone out the window

[edit on 31/3/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Nice

15 years or so ago in an interview with Alex Collier he said of the Andromedans he claimed to be in contect with

Music, their music, is of the universe, of what the music that certain planets make as they rotate around their sun, what different solar systems make as they revolve around their sun, and what whole systems - the sounds and energy that they create. To them, that's their music. And then they put things together, different constellations, different star systems. They'll put those together and overlap them to create music. It's different than what we just pull out of thin air here.

www.ditrianum.org...
Im not saying I believe all his claimes, just that this was one that made alot of sense to me and now Ive finally gotten to hear it. Not sure what the other contactees name was who said the same of et's if anybody does let me know.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

That's astonishing !

But was this gay really telling something we didn't knew or did we already knew about this music ?

If it's the first option I'll never ignore those guys again.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Oops ! My bad.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

join