It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Pilot Captures UFO on Video - MEXICO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
This video is pretty crazy. I have never seen anything create the patterns and lights as this object does. Only thing that comes close would be a kite with LEDs attached. I am not really sure what to make of this so hopefully we can get some more opinions. This does not seem to have any attention to it, so I thought I would share. Here is a video of the event.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Good find I just wish I could understand what they are saying. I can't say if it is real or not but the footage is astounding and they did a good job backing out with their camera as so many people fail to do nowadays.

It almost seems that it could be the same type as the Walters UFO (from the 80's i think that is his name) in Gulf Breeze.

Here it is.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f2a8a3a7ca8.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 31-3-2010 by ventian]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Great video! Thanks for sharing that. Really interesting stuff...I wonder what would be making those types of patterns...I for one have never seen a UFO like that but then again Im not entirely sure Ive ever really seen a UFO.

Anyway I really enjoyed your video...hopefully it will end up being the real thing!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Since when Mexico became Brasil? The video description clearly states Mexico and the people in the video are speaking spanish and not portuguese.

By the way, it's just a god damn chinese lantern:

Check this thread:
UFO Rome 1.30.10

And this other one:
UFO filmed at a festival in Santa Cecilia

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
what's with the title? lol

video recorded by an Air Force pilot, recorded in front of his house. ( Mexico )

and for the object. looks like a ballon with candles hanging around it. i used to build there way back in the day.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39cfa943f67c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

I could be a chinese latnren but man these chinese folks and there laterns are getting every where.

Have a look through other ufo threads in ATS and you will find the same answer it's starting to wear a bit thin.

Every UFO sighting over the last few weeks had been slammed as a chinese lantern surley not all of them can be lanterns

Also has anyone done a search on images for lanterns I could not find any the looked like the one in the video

edit to add:

I Posted before I saw the picture above at least is not a chinese lantern lol but I am happy to agree they are one and the same.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by jpmail]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

First off, San Luis Potosi is in MEXICO, not in BRAZIL. Second where EXACTLY is the evidence that this video was recorded by an "Air Force Pilot"??? Just 'cos the dude that uploaded it on YT said that??? The voices in the background are a kid saying "how beautiful are the yellow and red lights" and a guy saying "Ai caramba, caramba". Where IS the Air Force Pilot??? You gotta be kiddin'...
People get the facts straight before post information that others will read.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

G'day Smell The Roses

As per the many posts above, I confirm this is a balloon.

I posted to say there have been 3-4 previous posts about this that you might find interesting, if you would like further verification this is a balloon.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Got that people? Do as ucalien orders!

To others,

Notice the similarity between what's in the video, and the ancient cave paintings around the world?

Many ancient sculptures and paintings depict very unusual objects and creatures, which the establishment simply ascribe to either ceremonial or imaginary depictions.

While in some cases, this is probably so, although a person with an of I.Q. slightly higher than that of an amoeba, will see the majority of these art works for what they actually are.

Here's one from Tassili in North Africa, dated to c. 6000 BC.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d8bb0e5a78c.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice how many 'dots' are represented around the odd looking humanoid creature?

Now go back and freeze frame the video on this thread and count the 'dots' on the UFO.

See any similarities?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if some clandestine gov't agency turns out to be responsible for the proliferation of these chinese lanterns; by the way, they are a fire hazard so they should be banned

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Guy thanks for the geography lesson
...but seriously the reason I listed it as Brazil was because that is what the tag said on the video. And I found this LATE last night. My bad. And to those thinking a Chinese lantern you could be correct. I just didn't know Chinese Lanterns would be now flying all over the world at any given time. Makes sense though as that is what it does look like. Damn those Chinese lanterns...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien

Second where EXACTLY is the evidence that this video was recorded by an "Air Force Pilot"??? Just 'cos the dude that uploaded it on YT said that??? The voices in the background are a kid saying "how beautiful are the yellow and red lights" and a guy saying "Ai caramba, caramba". Where IS the Air Force Pilot??? You gotta be kiddin'...
People get the facts straight before post information that others will read.

So because there are kids in the background means this isn't an Air Force Pilot? Um no. This could easily be a guy off duty. And for getting the facts straight how about you do some research and find more info on this video. This is all I could find. If you know some much please share.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
that has to be the most SAD fake video i have seen of ufos. The tape was cut, recut, and overlaped no to mention the time was in several spots over the whole video. if you listen you can hear claping in the background

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Here we go again with the same old story. This video recorded in Parque de la colonia
Alemán, in Mérida Yucatán México on December 2004 by a mexican air force pilot, yes
I repeat a mexican air force pilot who was in his home with his family, he presented his
video to the media along with his testimonial at that time. Unfortunately the luminous
object resulted in a hot air balloon special design made for the Guadalupe festivities by
the church, this was descovered during the investigation and revealed later with photos
of the balloon with candles around. This was not a fake or a hoax but a regrettable
confusion by the family who accepted the conclusion. I posted the photo of the balloon
and the information sometime ago but this story has been around over and over
through the years in several forums and the video reposted many times in YouTube.
Now you know the truth (one more time).

This is the infamous balloon from Merida. Mexico.

top topics

join