It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Veteran Talks: 'No Aliens' ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
Was probably to cover up that they were using nazi or stolen Nikola Tesla equipment or something... that would cause an uproar, why dont we get the benefit of this technology? But if its implied its aliens, people are afraid that what we dont understand shouldnt be messed with so much...

Nah, the stolen Tesla equipment was tested over at UTTR (although it's actually housed elsewhere), and the Nazi equipment is all tested at Redstone, for the most part.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5The one older gentleman that I talked with had burned his lungs to a crisp from exposure to chemicals that they were using back then to paint the ray domes and aircraft fuselages.

There were some guys that got dead the long hard way out at Groom Lake from burning (accidentally) some .. ah... paint with a strong beta emitter in it.

You really really don't want to breathe in something like that.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
He has to protect the secerts of course no one is a fool if he or she try to break that secret, i mean come on a friend of a mine friend told me theres no alien tech in area 51?

If you really believe that stuff about aliens and ufos is nothing but hype, then tell me

Why the secrecy around the base? if theres no alien tech there why secrecy?

shouldnt the base be more like a normal base then if they dont have the tech?

Think about it.

They test the very latest cutting edge aviation tech there. Stuff that you don't want other people to know. That alone makes people very edgy. You don't need aliens to explain the security.

I've seen people go whacko over security on "normal bases" for little things. You just don't see it because you're not there. But there are times when they clear the streets and shutter the windows at Bragg and Benning just so you won't know who/how many SF are leaving, or what they're taking as far as equipment. They try to do that at 2-3AM so it's not a major butt pain.

Redstone does the same sort of things when they're testing combat lasers, or if they've got nukes on base.

You don't even want to know about USAPs.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join