It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown could lose and still be Prime Minister

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Thank you OP for this thread. The comments will be a interesting read.

I apologize to all English people who may be upset by my post, remember it is only my point of view.

As an American living in England I am not allowed to vote and thank goodness for that! I cannot imagine the out come of this election! The current rulers will do anything to retain power.

Considering that I waiting a long time for the labour party to be elected I have been bitterly disappointed by the results. Worse economic, unemployment and the lack of belief of what the future can hold. IMHO England cannot re-elect labour back in government considering the worse records since WWII. Worse the current government refuses to accept their responsibility of these facts.

As an American living here 26 years it has been pointed out many times how late America came to the war, by the way, it had nothing to do with me as I am to young to be accountable! I hope this time England can save herself!

My question is how much longer will England allow the labour party to continue their rule that is ruining our children future, dreams and hopes. IMHO England cannot take another 5 years of this dictatorship.

Jesse Jackson asked what difference "American white children had over black children" he said I can answer that with one word, "Hope"! My two girls are mid 20's and they have no hope for the future, but thank goodness again they keep trying to improve their future by keeping in work and paying their taxes.

The world is in very worrying times.

Edited to fix my bad grammar again sorry!

[edit on 3/31/2010 by IceHappy]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
IMO all the politicians are tarred with the same brush. I hear Americans stating the obvious that no matter who gets in over there all you get is the same old, same old.

I am beginning to believe that here in the UK the outcome is the same. In Scotland it is worse due to politicians like Nicolla Sturgeon. If there was a money prize for " fear mongering" she would be a millionaire.

Maybe my Grandfather ( I great and wise man) was right even as early as the 70s, when he said "politics its all for show, part of a bigger planned picture, where we the men on the street have blinkers on and cant see the wood for the trees".

Respects

new topics

<< 1   >>

join