It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a website that has a list of verifiable psychics?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Try clicking o the names of a few people on the Bad Psychics list, they all have very good reasons for being on there!

I'm glad you've never offered your 'ability' to any of these organisations, to do so is a waste of time and only aims to gain publicity for the charlatan involved.

To the OP:

If you are in a place in your life where you feel you need a psychic, I implore to seek counselling or simply re evaluate things.

We can never know the future or what someone feels, that's why these sharks prey on your weakness.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Are you sure you dont mean a dectective instead of a Psychic?

Private dectective's also can track down missing people.
Not saying that psychics haven't ever done this, but it sounds like the police or private detective would be a good choice as well.

As is everything these days you will find loads of scam artists. They fly into your emils or postal mail even in the yellow pages.

Psychics are real because they exsist!

what does Psychic certified mean?
It simply means that they have went to take courses in psychic phenomena.

All I can offer you is a link to National Spiritualist Association of Churches.
Which covers a lot of material on psychic Phenomena.

This is a decision you will have to make.
As far as a list goes I have not found any cetified ones.

Good luck in your search.

Heres that link.

www.nsac.org...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by NorthStargal52]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molech
reply to post by Zerra

Try clicking o the names of a few people on the Bad Psychics list, they all have very good reasons for being on there!

I'm glad you've never offered your 'ability' to any of these organisations, to do so is a waste of time and only aims to gain publicity for the charlatan involved.

To the OP:

If you are in a place in your life where you feel you need a psychic, I implore to seek counselling or simply re evaluate things.

We can never know the future or what someone feels, that's why these sharks prey on your weakness.

Believe what you will. I've saved lives using this 'ability' as you say. I don't regret using it one bit in any situation. I don't credit myself though, but the higher power.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I do know Psychics one is my step mother and she is not a fake!

Zerra why argue with the ones who only disbelieve?

I will not argue this topic as I have my own opinions and do just fine also before one jumps out and wants to know Zerra , …we could provide some solid information on some interesting material because not all of it is all that good on the internet,.. if you don’t know about anything to begin with.
I am an Indigo child and what does that say to people that don’t know me they come back and say the famous line

"your just delusional"

Me I’m normal as anyone else went to college got married had family and so on and the only people who ever call me delusional are the ones here on ats when it comes to these kinds of topics.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I am not sure about psychics here in the U.S... but my boyfriend's mom encountered a gypsy like woman in Spain and she predicted that she would have three kids, two girls and one boy, and it came true so I don't know... but I say anywhere you have to call a hotline to and pay by the minute is not worth it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Zul007

Dragons and pens are not the answer. i know someone who may be of assistance, U2U me if you'd like a reccomendation.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Yes. Simply google psychic mediums, and you will be provided with a long list, and a thumb nail bio on each one.

I personally have used two of them.

My thoughts are that George Anderson is probably the real deal, and perhaps the best psychic in the world. But there are others who are less pricey.

Psychic Mediums are persons who can contact the dead. I just noticed you said only "psychics", so you might be looking for someone who can predict your future, and I don't know about that, and don't put any stock in that. If you want insight into your future, try a good tarot reader.

But psychic mediums can be found easily, although the established ones are not free.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
WHo needs real psychics when there is chip coffey to entertain us. he's about as real a psychics get. haven't you seen his credible work on paranormal state. It's almost like he's read a bio or briefing on the whole case before he's shown up to investigate...he's that good.

Also, wouldn't it be awesome to see a psychic duel between chip coffey and david willock (or whatever his name is-the blond dorky guy with all the mars jump room talk) I picture them staring at each other, eyes locked, fingers to their temples projecting psychic energy at each other until one makes the others head explode. That would be awesome!

[edit on 2-4-2010 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Just thought I would post a weird experience from my sister-in-law. She was posting up missing person flyers at a convenience store and was asking the clerk permission to do so. She said yes that was fine, and as she was walking to post it up, one of the patrons who was just sitting there asked to see the picture. He looked at it for a second and told her not to worry, that she was OK and would come back. She said he had an eerie vibe about him and that when she shook his hand she felt as if a rush of emotions left her. As she was leaving the store the clerk told her that she forgotten that he was psychic.

Thanks for helping out with a reading to you know who you are.

The family has had 3 "phone book" psychics, one generous person from here, and one random psychic.

All of the people they have talked to seem to think she is fine but just left for a time being, I hope that is true.

As for my use of the term psychics I was referring to any type.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I suggested Carmen Reed but she was on badpsychics.com. She seemed legit to me. I guess everyone criticizes psychics?

You could try Noreen Renier who worked on over 600 unsolved cases:
www.noreenrenier.com...

[edit on 8-4-2010 by CuriouslyFree]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The Windbridge Institute does a lot of research work with psychic mediums. They have a list on the page I linked. Those mediums are supposed to be some of the more accurate.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by misterglad]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

Originally posted by Zul007
... when you have no other options available, you'll take what you can get.

I hear ya man - but I do think talking to someone who knows about the human condition (pain, loss, depression etc.) will be a whole lot healthier for you than some shylock with money for an agenda.

Speaking from experience here!

As for the avatar (thanks for noticing!) it's facetious

-m0r

I thought there was a whole government project that actually proved the opposite? In fact, I hear they pooled people with no ability and actually had them remote viewing?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join