It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Officer Robert Steele Stresses The Importance Of Blogging

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
www.sott.net...

"If you bloggers self-organize and attach yourselves like leeches to specific issues, corporations, organizations, challenges, you will be the intelligence minutemen of this century. The power is in your hands. There aren't enough guns to kill us all, and Haliburton can't build the jails fast enough to keep us down."

I agree with this and think that we should keep doing what we are doing. The more people informed the more people that get pissed off at the state of our world. The more pissed off people the more change will happen.

I had to share this because, well, this is kind of the point.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this excellent video. For such a short vid, it's the best I've seen in a while. He sums up what he knows nicely.

I found another set of videos of him.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by AmethystSD]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The fact that there are literally thousands of people with similar bachgraounds as this guy blowing the whistle on the government and telling people exactly how bad they really are, and how oppressive they aim to get and yet nobody still gets off their a$$ and does anything is sad! I mean how much wiping their behinds on our constitution is too much to get people to stand up, turn off the American Idol, and say enough!? There are a few people out there trying but they can't do it alone. This si truly sad. Thanks for the vid though S+F. Hopefully he's right and the bloggers will eventually educate enough people and they will do SOMETHING!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

Thanks for the videos. I will eventually watch them all. I think he seems to be a good guy, standing up for what is right and I am sure he has seen his fair share of garbage being from the CIA.

Pred...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

But see, I think sites like this are people doing something about it. I think people posting videos like this is doing something about it. The more people that see this kind of stuff the more people will spread the word.

That is all we really can do, minus violence. I try and do my part and believe me most people I am around get a earful of the stuff that I know. I could care less wether they like it or not, and sometimes they come at me with facts that I had no idea about. It just shows that they are actually paying attention.

Pred...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
One should remember that the internet's integration into populace awareness is still in the early stages. By sharing this information, we are helping others see it. The process is necessarily slow as there are still people ingrained in with mindsets that are attached to previous media communciations and the implicit trust that was cultivated through such.

Societal awareness is necessarily a slow process.

As well, there is a wide range of personalities out there...from those involved primarily with their individual endeavours related to their portfolios to those whom are deeply attended towards gaming habits.

Just keep on keepin' on...legislative influence comes from awareness. Which is why the initial attempts to disparage these communities and censor access to "alternative" media outlets are so important to be concerned with...in my opinion.

top topics

join