It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rate the President for CBS News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Rate the President for CBS News

www.cbsnews.com

CBS-With President Obama completing his first year in office this week, we are giving you the chance to weigh in on how you think he has done on the job.
Below are 10 categories for you to give the president your grade (in A-F format), including an overall grade at the end.

Cast your grades below, and then explain your marks in the comments area below.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cbsnews.com

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Here is your chance.
Everyone should get a shot at this. Takes all of fifteen seconds and that is if you take a look at his current stats.
This is a CBS poll on Obama's first year performance....
Here's your chance to grade the President!

Oh Man! America is so lucky today to have WE THE PEOPLE with 'Instant Gratification'. We are sure making progress.

In 1935, the Social Security legislation took 18 months to pass Congress. In 1965, the Medicare legislation took 30 months to pass Congress.

Today, promises nolonger have 48 months to be broken but 12 months and even 6 months in some cases. We definitely need to change our General Elections for every 6 or 12 months.

In fact, Political Consultants and TV Commercials will have Full-Time work making millions and maybe Billions which is good for the Economy.

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bejing

I don't participate or look at internet polls/surveys.

Too easy to manipulate one way or the other.

I'm sure conservative talk radio has all their followers going here spamming this site...so nah...I don't care about these.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Bejing

I'm sure conservative talk radio has all their followers going here spamming this site...so nah...I don't care about these.

Well Air America or any other liberal radio ...wait is Air America still around

wait, wait, why doesn't Keith Olberman send his 3 listeners to vote and give Obama A+++?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
For the last 40 years, 23% of Americans over the age of 18 have registered to vote. Of this number, only an Average of 52% do go out to vote in the General Election. These numbers are much worst in Special, Off-year and Mid-Term elections. Hence, only 12% of all Americans over the age of 18 actually do vote. No wonder Special Interests/Lobbies get the attention of our Congress.

Shame on WE THE PEOPLE.

new topics

top topics

join