It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oddities in the Nancy Schaefer "Suicide" Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Oddities in the Nancy Schaefer "Suicide" Case

www.infowars.com

On Friday, former Senator Nancy Schaefer and her husband were found dead in their home in Habersham County. Even before a GBI investigation could be initiated, media outlets began pronouncing that their death was a “murder-suicide” and shut off most public comment posting on their web sites. The “murder suicide” theory implies that Sen. Schaefer’s husband shot her and then killed himself (or vice versa). Both Habersham County and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation began investigating the case.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
the list is a mile long as to why this was a killing.

1. It is totally against Nancy Schaefer’s consistently strong commitment to the sanctity of life principles that she has fought so valiantly to uphold;

2. Nancy and her husband, Bruce, have five children and more than a dozen grandchildren who they would not choose to leave behind so abruptly;

3. Bruce’s problem with cancer was corrected and under control so there was no reason to end his life as one senator tried to imply;

4. Nancy or Bruce would not likely agree to commit such an act that violates the fundamental principles of their Christian faith;

5. Bruce was retired and the couple did not appear to be in any type of dire financial crisis that would lead them to commit such acts;

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Don't forget that when he commited suicide he shot himself in the chest......yeah. How many people you know shoot themselves in the chest to off themselves? Smells like double homicide to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Sounds like maybe she found out something nobody else wanted made public. If she was busy exposing child sex abuse and corruption within CPS, maybe she made some connections to some well known people. What else could have been the cause for murder, if it was? It is sometimes very hard for families to accept that ones they love could do such a thing. But almost always, there were plenty of warnings beforehand. Sounds like the ones who knew them best are completely shocked by this. I certainly hope that a "real" investigation is carried out, although I've come to expect the law to just announce a verdict on these things and sweep the rest under the rug.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Nancy was active against Govt. corruption:

www.youtube.com...

Obvious she was murdered.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
We've been talking about this in this earlier thread.

But I agree, the suggestion of suicide in the case reeks of fish.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

I'm undecided so I'm not disagreeing with you, but your list has explanations.

1) The husband did it, not her, and it was against her will.

2) People with children kill themselves all the time.

3) Cancer wasn't why he did it.

4) Christian people kill themselves too. It's usually the result of a mental illness( often undiagnosed, but it's very clearly an irrational behavior) and faith is not always enough to overcome it.

5) Financial reasons weren't why he did it.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The instant news without proper commentary creates a conspiracy in and of itself. I do not believe this to be a suicide of any type and believe that some very dangerous people to the higher power were offed.

Things such as this are sick. TPTB just don't want people out getting rebellious after listening to such people as her explain corrupt government actions.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
It's my opinion that Child Molesters will kill.

Many, when found out commit suicide rather than go through a high profile court cases etc...

They also know when jailed THEY WILL BE TORTURED and killed in prison.

Sick all the way round.

[edit on 3·31·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Something really smells awful here and, in Georgia that smell would usually come from the cleaning of chicken houses. Whew, it can be awfully bad too!

In 2007, Senator Schaefer wrote a paper for the legislature concerning the corrupt child protective services. She was a very active legislator concerning rights for families and especially children. I do believe however that the GBI has incredibly talented and moral people who work for that government facility who take their work and investigations very seriously. From what I know, they are methodical, careful and meticulous in their investigations. We can only hope they will be on this particular case as well.

Take a read from Nancy’s report in 2007.

The Department of Child Protective Services, known as the Department of Family and Children Service (DFCS) in Georgia and other titles in other states, has become a “protected empire” built on taking children and separating families. This is not to say that there are not those children who do need to be removed from wretched situations and need protection. This report is concerned with the children and parents caught up in “legal kidnapping,” ineffective policies, and DFCS who do does not remove a child or children when a child is enduring torment and abuse. (See Exhibit A and Exhibit B) In one county in my District, I arranged a meeting for thirty-seven families to speak freely and without fear. These poor parents and grandparents spoke of their painful, heart wrenching encounters with DFCS. Their suffering was overwhelming. They wept and cried. Some did not know where their children were and had not seen them in years. I had witnessed the “Gestapo” at work and I witnessed the deceitful conditions under which children were taken in the middle of the night, out of hospitals, off of school buses, and out of homes. In one county a private drug testing business was operating within the DFCS department that required many, many drug tests from parents and individuals for profit. In another county children were not removed when they were enduring the worst possible abuse. Due to being exposed, several employees in a particular DFCS office were fired. However, they have now been rehired either in neighboring counties or in the same county again.
According to the calls I am now receiving, the conditions in that county are returning to the same practices that they had before the light was shown on their deeds.

fightcps.com...

top topics

join