It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Sauder - Underground Bases & Tunnels (interview tonight)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Black Budget Projects
Date: 03-30-10
Host: George Noory | Guests: Richard Sauder

Researcher Richard Sauder will discuss the black budget world of super-secret projects and clandestine underground, and undersea, bases and tunnels, and the vast sums of money siphoned off from the economy to build them.

If you want to get up to date on Sauder's work you can hear a previous interview from 2007 via this YouTube playlist

I highly recommend his past interview, it really gets your imagination going. It's about time he got back on the radio for a follow up, personally I can't wait to hear any new information he has. Tune in tonight and take a listen if this is your kind of thing

[edit on 3/30/2010 by ZombieOctopus]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Sauder is a great associate of Richard Dolan, and it doesn't get any better than Richard Dolan as researcher and speaker.

I wish I could listen in, but I'll probably be asleep due to the time frame.

Please see my signature below, nuff said.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
You can catch the latest from Richard Sauder via YouTube HERE

There's a few points where he gets a little "out there" in his speculations, but overall it's an extremely entertaining and informative interview. A must listen for any true conspiracy lover!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Thanks for the link, George Noory is really well-connected to people who know a lot that the government wishes would just go away.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

I've never really been a fan of Noory, but this is one of his better interviews, in that he keeps quiet and more or less lets Richard talk for 3 hours about whatever he wants.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
reply to post by warpcrafter

I've never really been a fan of Noory, but this is one of his better interviews, in that he keeps quiet and more or less lets Richard talk for 3 hours about whatever he wants.

I think George Noory is a pompus twat, He should shut it and stop giving his own opinions, he tries to patronise some of the geusts, although he puts alot into the alternative news media hes an arrogant arrrse, and i hate him

top topics

join