It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a significant link here, or am I reaching?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I was recently on one of my ATS "Recent Postscapades" and I happened upon an interesting title that was originally written back in April of 2006. I didn't realize this however until I got halfway through the first page. Once I saw how old the thread was I wondered why it was being ressurected so I skipped to the last page to see who and what the last poster wrote. It was just someone describing their trip to where the story in the thread originated from.

So I continued on my capade and shortly thereafter I happened upon a very recent story, totally different, yet somewhat similar in nature to the aforementioned one. I inadvertently made a coincidental observation that I posted in each thread but only got one response to.

However I felt it was worthy of a little more discussion, more so, could there be a link present?

Here is the observation I made:

From this ATS thread created April 24, 2006 Huge StarGate found !!

a quote from the OP in that thread from the discoverer:

The door, or the "Puerta de Hayu Marca" (Gate of the gods/spirits) has been at some time in the distant past carved out of a natural rock face and in all measures exactly seven meters in height by seven meters in width with a smaller alcove in the center at the base, which measures in at just under two meters in height. Jose Luis Delgado Mamani stumbled across the structure while trekking through the surrounding foothills trying to familiarize himself with the area as his job is as a guide for mountaineering tourists.

"When I saw the structure for the first time, I almost passed out..." said Mamani in an interview with the local press. "I have dreamed of such a construction repeatedly over the years, but in the dream the path to the door was paved with pink marble, and with pink marble statues lining either side of the path. In the dream, I also saw that the smaller door was open and there was a brilliant blue light coming from what looked like a shimmering tunnel. I have commented to my family many times about these dreams, and so when I finally gazed upon the doorway, it was like a revelation from God... How do you make order of such a strange occurrence?"

From the thread created March 29, 2010 Door to Afterlife From Ancient Egyptian Tomb Found

a quote from the story in that OP:

The nearly six-foot- tall (1.75 meters) slab of pink granite was covered with religious texts.

I took the liberty of bolding the portions of the quotes I'd like you to pay attention to.
The significant coincidence is the reference to the "pink" stone and their similarities in size ("1.75 meters" vs. "just under two meters", the alcove portion that is).

Now mind you, from the quote about the Peruvian one, I can't really discern if the door he discovered was actually pink when he discovered it apart from just being what he saw in his dream based on how it's written. Also the guy from the Peruvian one says Marble and the Egyptian one says Granite.

However, this seems uniquely similar does it not? Not to mention these locations are virtually on opposite sides of the globe. Well not literally, I Google Mapped and if you drew a line directly through to the other side of the Earth. The Egyptian one is in the middle of the Northern Pacific Ocean, and the Peruvian one lands you in the vicinity of Indonesia.

Of course that was on the hunch they were directly across from one another that I determined that. However, that still doesn't take away from the fact of what I think is a unique coincidence of the two structures, and there may very well be more that have yet to be discovered that are similar and could strengthen this notion.

Could they be linked in some way? Are they in fact Stargates and the Egyptian archeologists who discovered this one in Egypt are depicting the symbols all wrong? Does this explain how ancient man seemingly spanned the globe without the aide of any known sea worthy vessels in this era?

I leave it open for discussion.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
great find!! This is some amazing stuff S&F

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Some additional questions to add:

If civilizations possessed this sort of technology at one time, what happened?

Did they get reckless with it?

Was it not ours to begin with and perhaps was originally presented as a gift on the assumption that we were intelligent enough to handle it, then we being the pooh flinging primates that we are, eventually end up doing what we do best with a good thing and destroy ourselves in some way shape or form with it, and is this why no Alien in their right mind would make contact with us because they've "been there done that" a loooong time ago and know what we're capable of, and that's why they hover over our Nuclear Weapons Cache Sites and shutdown the systems, and is that why they abduct us to see why our intelligence is stuck on primal mode and has yet to evolve?

Okay I'll stop

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Photos:

From "Door to Afterlife From Ancient Egyptian Tomb Found"
abcnews.go.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9fa2e4fbda5.jpg[/atsimg]

From Huge StarGate found !!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06c6ce20a0af.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e90cdd78fcd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

No don't stop!

we want more, hows about posting pics of the 2 gates for comparison?

this_is_who_we_are = Psychic!

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Signals]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I did. Similar, but no prize.
Edit: Interesting finds though. I'll be following this one... :-

[edit on 3/30/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Hmmm, unfortunately not much going as far as visual comparisons go huh?

None the less, it was a peculiar coincidence, approximately the same size, same mention of color. Alas, the search continues. Thank you for providing the pics!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Interesting Speculation.

I have always liked the idea that we are after some crazy artifacts in Iraq like a stargate. Have you had the chance to investigate Undo's threadStargates are Real ?

That Peruvian one is really cool. I would think that if the Egyptians had a stargate it is surely the great pyramid or under the sphinx.

There is probably one in Antarctica..

Trying to think of where a stargate would hide...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I be willing to wager that there are still active ones, wayyyyyyyy down deep, hence the USO/UFO. A good way to avoid orbital re-entry just come through the portal in the depths of the ocean, then surface, and the world is yours to parooze.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I've noticed over the course of years many some themes that keep coming up but in science fiction and plausible science, wormholes. The one everybody knows is the Stargate franchise but did anyone ever read the story (you can google it or wiki it and it was also made into an Outer Limits episode) Think Like a Dinosaur. It's a short story in a book of stories but overall it talks about how a race of essentially raptor like aliens have came to earth via quantum teleportation and is helping us do become part of the local community of civilizations that have been helped into space, by giving us quantum teleportation via wormhole technology. What happens is that the person gets into the "blue marble" and gets teleported down the wormhole to their destination, a complete copy is made and the duplicate that is still at the station must be destroyed. Earth will be another transluminal wormhole hub for us and other species to travel to and away to other planets.

Wouldn't it be something if at sometime in our past that their where "stargates" as they call them and beings did come and go through these portals at one time and when whatever happened (war, cataclysm etc.) beings left and the portals where either destroyed or buried under debris. Just like in the book and episode Think like a dinosaur, if that is the only way they can go faster or instantanously transport to another area of the galaxy then how did the stations or gates get their in the first place. I think the media tries to tell us things and we just have to really pay attention. Remember their is a devil pact with the MSM and govt., you help us out and we will let you do what you want to a point as long as you bend public opinion the way we want.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I would suspect that any stargate tech would by common sense be out in some godforsaken hinterland with inhospitable land for miles and miles. Why? If something unwanted came through, it would:

a. be forever away from a populated area
b. have to deal with the harsh environment
c. be somewhere where we could unload a sizable bowel movement's worth of highly explosive ordnance on it.
d. is somewhere not many will 'stumble' onto it.

So, Antarctica, the Gobi desert, death valley, and Rub a-khali would be my offhand guesses at where to hide a stargate.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
what happens if you put the egyptian door to the afterlife on the stargate in peru? is it going to fit?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

However, this seems uniquely similar does it not? Not to mention these locations are virtually on opposite sides of the globe. Well not literally, I Google Mapped and if you drew a line directly through to the other side of the Earth. The Egyptian one is in the middle of the Northern Pacific Ocean, and the Peruvian one lands you in the vicinity of Indonesia.

Of course that was on the hunch they were directly across from one another that I determined that. However, that still doesn't take away from the fact of what I think is a unique coincidence of the two structures, and there may very well be more that have yet to be discovered that are similar and could strengthen this notion.

Try stretching a line through both, egyptian and peruvian doors then. I have tried to do so, and it kind of makes a triangle with some place in solomon islands. The triangle is not perfect though, the line between Peru and egypt is shorter than two others, but Egypt - Solomon island and Peru - Solomon Islands are approximately equall. Middle point of Egypt-Peru Line is right on the other side of Solomon Islands.
Not sure about the signifficance, but Solomon islands is quite busy with UFO's and esp. USO's they say

Just some speculation

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ilaruum

Interesting, never thought to try and intersect. Good Job!!

top topics

join