It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pet Shop Owner Charged For Selling Gold Fish...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
btw, selling animals to disabled kids aint really very cool ... i mean, wtf is with that?

Why?

Are disabled kids not allowed to have pets?

Are disabled kids not supervised like other children?

Should we arrest Blind people and tag them, take their guide dogs away?

Why would a disabled kid act differantly to other children in regard to animal welfare?

What is disabled in your opinion?

ADHT? ADD? OCD? Spastica? ME? Visual/Auditory impairments? Missing Limbs? Learning Difficulties? Downs? Wheres the line?

Strange those kids when I was young from my school, who put a firework up a cats bum and laughed when it exploded and killed the cat had no disabilities.....

Do you advocate that fox hunting is ok by children on horses as they are not disabled?

Is it ok for "Non disabled" Children to go to the forest and woods as young boys do and use pellet or real guns to shhot birds/vermin?

If a Disbaled child had an Airgun would it be wrong for him to do the same?

Are you disabled?

If not how do you know?

BTW I did read the entire article, plus much more on it before I took the actions I mention in my previous post.

I wont do a Face palm as I have no hands..... Does that mean I should not have my pet dog?

Elf

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

if you think its cool to sell animals to people who simply cannot take care of them, then you are nothign but an idiot,, and attempting to troll this post by defending some stipid woman who broke the law she knew all about, yet didnt care.

she deserves what she got as she was an idiot, she had plenty of fair warning.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
reply to post by MischeviousElf

if you think its cool to sell animals to people who simply cannot take care of them, then you are nothign but an idiot,

How can a fourteen year old not take care of a goldfish.

At that age I had Fish, Terrapins, a Dog, none of them were in any way not looked after properly.

In your world are their children out there who do not have adult supervision in their homes?

Again what is your view of disabled people, why are they unable to look after pets if supervised properly?

If they are not supervised properly that is a problem by the parents/caregivers not the children.

This is PC gone mad, and I am not trolling just asking questions about your view of Disabled people, which is obviously not correct, and bordering on discrimination.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
again, mising the point..

i also had a few pets when i was little, i never done them any harm either , but just because we didnt doesnt mean that no kids are cruel to animals.

theirs also this fact, i think at one point in every kids life, they just went out and bought a pet with no permission or forthought to what was needed, i once bought 2 gerbils, i made then an amazing home, but when my ma found out she went mental and i had to give them away.

im betting anything its more because of things like this that theirs an age limit!

the disabled kid... sorry, i think its wrong she sold her a pet only for it to be kept in a coffee cup with an airtight lid on it as she had no concept of how to actualy care for this animal.

the bad thing, its not just kids who are like this.

but, all thats just topical discussion, as this thread aint about the kids, its about defending someone who has actualy been caught (and admitted in court) that they broke the law and now is having a public cry about it as she dont think its fair. she shoudl have remembered the laws then like everyone else in this country! .. after all, just cos she is 66 dont make her excempt from laws!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
sorry guys i had to get in on the facepalm fest lol
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c37e8d6102d.png[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join