Abolishing equal rights legislation.

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Do you think that any politician would have the guts to repeal the civil rights lesiglation? Do you think they would ever enforce segregation again? Obviously they would have to brainwash the citizens to support the removal of equal rights. I highly doubt it could ever happen but do you think there is any possability of a politican atleast offering legislation to repeal equal rights?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think they should get rid of that trash title 9. Equal opportunity and sensitivity training is a giant waste of time. We had a lot less problems before that crap came along.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
All you need is to convince one group with power that they are ENTITLED to more than another group.

Then when they don't get it, that group becomes enraged that they are not getting the "more" they believe they deserve.

I deserve to more than you. And how dare you say otherwise.

Don't believe it?

Why do YOU deserve equal rights, but a Mexican doesn't?

When you can answer than question, and understand that you really think that equality is a fiction that you deserve more than another from another country .... then you'll know exactly how you can get rid of equal rights.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yea I know, it was much easier to expound your hate without fear of being fired and/or dismissed from your position. And then when said minority attacked you, you can say he attacked me I didn't do anything wrong I was the victim. Instead of instigating a situation. I do believe that maybe sooner than later that their will be politicians that will try on the state level (already has been done in North Carolina with gays) and it will be the states that will try to lead the way in order to bring back hate and intolerance again.

You wake up go to work your kids go to school, and you and me hope to have a day of feeling at peace and doing our work and living life at it's fullest. Then you bump into people at work that start saying racial stuff to you and they knowing that nothing will be done against them, no what mr black man or woman or hispanic or even white man. You see it's all fun and games to say that this is okay or we didn't have these problems and such when YOUR AT THE TOP OF THE HILL, but when your at the bottom and don't have control then you see where issues can come into being. Our country has for the longest been sunk in the water of intolerance and hate. What this does to a people is to make them not only hate others but themselves and people around them. As the one person put it it was better without sensitivity training (which I hate but not for the same reason, the name alone when given to someone makes it sound like a joke on what truly happened and that is someone was racists and sexists and need to get slammed for it), it was already done back before their was a law or mandate and racism and sexism was rampant. With it, we still have it but to a lesser degree.

new topics

join