It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pupils 'frogmarched' to be fingerprinted so they could eat in school canteen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Pupils 'frogmarched' to be fingerprinted so they could eat in school canteen

www.dailymail.co.uk

A school has provoked uproar after taking children's fingerprints without permission
from their parents.

Pupils were 'frogmarched' to be fingerprinted so they could use touch screens in the canteen to have money deducted from their account, thereby speeding up lunch queues.

Capital City Academy in Brent, north London, was later forced to apologise and wiped all prints it obtained before asking for consent.
Fingerprint scanner

As many as 3,500 schools are using fingerprint technology in administrative tasks such as pupils' borrowing library books or buying canteen lunches

It a
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So why is this such a big deal???
Reason 1) If you are a Christan or catholic then biometrics is spoken of in Genicious.

Reason 2) If you know about the new world order then you know that the NWO wants your thumb print in a computer

Reason 3) This is domestication of the masses. Telling the kids it is okay to give away your biometric information. Then after that the kids will think biometrics are great.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I would think it is much less "germy" than handling money. Do you have any idea how quickly illness can spread from kids handling money and then eating without washing their hands?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

About as quickly as when all the kids are touching the same scanner?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So basically your biometric data is mandatory to get an education?

Database state by stealth.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
They have fingerprint scanners in nightclubs in ireland now!!
You need to leave your coat before going in and they use a finerprint device to number the coats, they got me one night, i didnt want to give it to them but they wouldnt let me take my coat in either, my friends weren't leaving so I had no choice

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well at least the school was nice enough to wipe all the fingerprints. I mean, it isn't like those fingerprints were immediately sent to a central server or something.

top topics

join