It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill the Messenger: Glenn Beck Attacks Jesse Ventura as 'Big, Dumb Bully'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Kill the Messenger: Glenn Beck Attacks Jesse Ventura as 'Big, Dumb Bully'

www.infowars.com

Glenn Beck knows that Jesse Ventura isn’t “dumb”– he is keenly aware that former Governor Ventura has been all-to-effective at calling out tyrannical government, in refusing to be intimidated by bully-pundits over daring to question 9/11 and in following issues (including *conspiracies*) wherever they lead.

Thus, Glenn Beck does what he and other disingenious pundits always do– they kill the messenger because they can’t refute the substance of the issues raised by patriots like Jesse Ventura. Even in the arena of phony wrestling, at least Jesse Ventura never cried on cue like Gl
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
seriously guys Glen Beck is as low as it gets. He is a sub-human piece of trash. on he is worse. for those of you who are smart out their he is Aspartame(so u know Aspartame is made by feeding E.coli cow crap then they get the E.coli crap and sell it.)

All beck is, is a failed actor. Ventura however is a former Governor and went to Harvard. Ya beck he is really "Dumb"

This really upsets me. Beck is a failed Author. Ventura is a 3 time best selling author. His book has been sold out seance it came out.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Beck is a shill....

Do you need more proof???

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
On the contrary....Governor Ventura is standing up to the bullies. I've found that when one stands up to a bully, they usually back down.

Good Luck Jesse. Your country, and indeed even mine, needs you. You're not going to commit suicide I hope!!

Jason

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Is it just me or is the media really going all out here lately against anyone who thinks unconventionally? I'm starting to wonder about all these people yelling about false flags happening in the near future. With the build up against conspiracy theorists and the likes by the MSM I wonder if they aren't just making a case for some "crazy" to do something bad.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
can someone please get a drink in Beck? I swear to god he is wound way too tight and all because he cant have a beer without spiraling into a week long blackout.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
To be honest I am kind of surprised that the FOX campaign isn't using conspiracy theories to their advantage and trying to foster more outrage at the White House and Democrats in general, though I assume they realize it would just turn around to bite them on the bum.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

I think it's because if they wanted to discuss conspiracies within the Obama presidency then they would have to take a good look at everything that happened under Bush. And we can't have that, now can we? I personally would like certain things from both presidencies brought to light. But you aren't gonna get a fair look at both from the MSM.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I agree with what you posted except that Ventura went to Harvard so that must make him smarter than the average person. I did not know that and now with the fact that he went to Harvard I will have to trust him a little less. I have appreciated him for awhile but to be honest he looks like a kook sometimes on TV and with the link to Harvard it wouldn't surprise me if he was a disinfo agent.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

He said this last week. I heard it when he talked about it. I'm actually surprised it has taken this long for it to show up on ATS. It's been at least a week or so since it happened.

I thought for sure I'd see it the day I heard it. (can't remember which day it was)

That being stated, I don't follow Ventura..although I have watched his show a few times.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy
seriously guys Glen Beck is as low as it gets.

I disagree. I think Bill O'Reilly is as low as it gets. Beck is tied with Sean Hannity for second.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Great.. they're persecuting this poor man for a mind crime!

for thinking alternatively! WTF?

beck/orielly... etc are all shills. they only say what their bosses tell them to, forcing their opinion on their audience and place it as 'News.'

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Okay, as I have said, Fox is the the Repub/MSNBC is the Dem side of the paradigm.

I watched the last two weeks of the HC bill on both channels. The Fox channel actually gave less criticism of the bill than the others. Yes, some of the Opinion peeps were hard core, but not the normal casters.

The fake Repub and Fox crap on this HC bill and any other CONTROL legislation is all bluster.

Hell, the Repubs are happy, they just got another revenue stream. YEEHAW!

As for Jesse, he should invite himself onto the show. Start saying yeah Beck asked me to be on the show say April 15th. Yeah, he wanted to debate me about 9/11.

Put that frelling ball right in Beck's lap. See if he squirms then. If he backs down it will show the truth to everyone.

Gotta use their tactics against them.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura doesn't have to use bullying tactics. His work speaks for itself. I want him to uncover one more conspiracy for the people, and that is how many bad decisions in a row does it take to impose a walking argument against the first amendment like Glenn Beck on the American people?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

As for Jesse, he should invite himself onto the show. Start saying yeah Beck asked me to be on the show say April 15th. Yeah, he wanted to debate me about 9/11.

I would actually like to see this...but it will never happen. Beck doesn't debate on his shows. It's completely opinion driven, sprinkled with facts.

He takes everything to the extreme worst scenario. He is instilling an insane amount of fear in this country.

He went from screaming about corruption...which I agreed with...to something completely different.

For a man who warned of civil unrest...he does an awful lot to help make it happen...it doesn't matter if he keeps telling people to be peaceful after he rants on about the things he does.

I fear one day he will pop...and he'll take the whole country with him.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Our last two presidents have cautioned us against "conspiracy theories" and have scoffed at the notion.

Since the media is simply an extension of those who control the political machinery, it stands to reason that more than a few talking heads will provide the appropriate opinions for those who prefer to let others do their thinking.

But we must NEVER forget, former Governor Ventura WAS an entertainer BEFORE being a politician, and has RETURNED to the entertainment industry. Alone it means nothing, but it is still worth remembering.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."
— Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

... Vlad was something of a conspiracy theorist himself .....

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Maxmars]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Glen Beck is the voice of the elite, he works for them. He tries to demonize everyone that goes against the government and the corporations, but he spouts off like he is against it too, so people listen.

Now he has convinced several thousand people that Jesse Ventura is an idiot, just what the elite would have everyone think; and this came from a 'credible source who is anti-big government' so the sheep think.

I hate the fact he claims he is a libertarian now so he can discredit that movement too.....

I hope Jesee gives him a good ole fashion a** whoopin...

[edit on 30/3/10 by xstealth]

new topics

top topics

join