It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man and his family must be stopped!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

He will face judgment for his terrible, terrible mistakes.

And this sort of reasoning is why people like him get away with murder, and the victims get jack squat. Being a coward and hiding under the pews shivering accomplishes NOTHING.

And because of this... the world goes to hell without anyone trying to stop the madness- because "God'll get them! Washes my hands of doing a F*ing thing!"

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

*sarcasm* Thanks for reading so much into my words. That's EXACTLY what I meant. */sarcasm*

I happen to be gay. Right now...I limit my activism to my own small town. I believe you must start with what you have where you are. Should the opportunity arise, I'll be there with the Harley riders holding flags to block their signs from funeral processions of the fallen. Don't twist my words.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

No twisting implied. No insults implied. I've *seen* too much of what I said BY the same people who should be policing their own religion. It's one of the reasons I quit Christianity completely... The people in this "religion" of love, strength, and 'boldness' are anything but.

If I had the $$, I'd be right NEXT to ya with my own sign:

GOD HATES FRED PHELPS AND HIS STUPID "CHURCH"

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Why don't people picket the church and their picket events? If they do, I have not heard of it, but I would love to see it. I cannot personally as I am in Florida, but would do so in a heartbeat.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

READ this link and you will see why people are wary of taking on this maniac and his family! He has the whole city of Topeka, Ks. (The Capital of the state) kowed by his ability to be such a piece of bat guano!

SPLC investigation of Phelps

Zindo

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

No offense taken then. Sorry for being a little touchy.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
People like this should simply be ignored. there is nothing worse you can do to them, as denying them any publicity would drive them crazy. Just another group of people using Gods name and his word to spread their own brand name of hatred.

Can anyone check to see if this church has a 501C3 status? Maybe we can all take a look into their financial records and find a way to shut them down using the law. My guess is this body of people cannot bear any scrutiny into their financial records whatsoever.

cheers-
phil

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I always enjoy people who are obsessed with "fags" and their personal activities.

Maybe he did not realize his broad is lacking a pecker........... and a few chromosomes???

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What it sounds like is one rather ashamed nutbag that's afraid to come out of the closet and his weak minded followers. I know of some bikers who are vets that would love to tangle with these freaks.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I saw the Louis Theroux Documentary and it was really good. These people don't deserve freedom of speech.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
This is information from the Southern Poverty Law Center about the meanest crazy SOB I have ever heard of.

There is no doubt that Phelps and his clutch are detestable.

Are their actions legal? That's the only important matter here, and it speaks well for the U.S. that their rights under the Constitution are protected.

Best suggestion I heard was to protest back at them. Or get a better lawyer.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

The people have gone far beyond the rights of the Constitution not only on the United States, but beyond those of almost any country. These people don't deserve rights, what they have done to other people, the rights they have taken from other people should be the least to say that they don't. Every right they have taken from other should be taken from them. The pain and humiliation that these people suffered they should suffer. But then they would need their own prison, just so they would be safe/

These people have no respect for anyone or themselves. Spitting on people is assault, arrest them. Harassment is cause for arrest and detainment: then why haven't these people been charged with the crimes? Are they free because they're lawyers, so what, even lawyers can be charged with a crime! It is time something is done about these people, even if US AMERICANS have to do something about it ourselves!

The time for their fear tactics, hatred, and dis-respect is at an end. These people don't even deserve to be treated as the dogs they truly are. They are nothing but a disgust to this earth, such a vile and pitiful group of people stuck in a world they wish they could control. It is time that control is taken from them, just as they have violated our rights it's time to violate theirs!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
He would pick up more fans if he took on these two roles.

The Tall Man-Phantasm (Angus Scrimm is getting too old)

Reverand Henry Kane-Poltergeist, He's a shoe in for the remake.

Here's Fred for a comparison.

In reality it is good that his hatred fumes out like this. It makes it very easy to point to him and use him as an example of hatred others face or for children to avoid.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
From what I understand, the Phelps family does such highly antagonistic things in order to incite violence, or some other situation which results in a court hearing. The whole family is a team of lawyers that go around from funeral to funeral, bothering people who are in a highly emotional state. I'm wondering how much money they've made doing this--suing for violation of their free speech rights, or threats and/or violence committed against them? (Maybe someone else here knows more about this?)

Anyway, I'm not so sure that they actually hate gays or military; I think likely they are just sick opportunists...

Even if they end up getting away with what they're doing, what's nice is that these people will all die someday. And I doubt they'll be welcome anywhere cozy in the afterlife.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
These people bring a totally new meaning to the word douchebaggery.

I believe in freedom of speech but these people are just begging to get hit in the face? Isn't that kinda dangerous?

It's like they are advocating violence, in reverse.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
He is right to protest gays if his religion teaches him so, and he is protected in doing so.

But he does go overboard. They should be arrested and jailed when out of line like the comment to the little girl going to see the Nutcracker.

Even the Bible says, Render unto Ceaser what is Ceasers - in other words.. obey the laws of the land.

The courts should give them picket permits to protest in a legal non violent, non abusive fashion. then jail them if they break that contract.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

[edit on 24-5-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
crazy.. the whole family is like that ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join