This man and his family must be stopped!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is information from the Southern Poverty Law Center about the meanest crazy SOB I have ever heard of. I have been following his antics for years and it's time someone, somewhere with the proper credentials to stop this madness! He and his family are sick individuals with a warped sense of right and wrong. Worst of all, many in the family are lawyers themselves and cause mayhem on anybody they can. Even children are not out of bounds by these disgusting people!
Zindo

Fred Phelps and family, Nightmare from Kansas!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I agree. He makes me ashamed to be a native Kansan. I believe in free speech, but what he does is a sort of terrorism, and I mean real terrorism, not the government sponsored kind.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It'll never happen. Phelps and his brood get away with hate crimes all of the time. If the aclu and the southern poverty law center weren't both filled with hypocrites, I believe they could make short work of him. However, it's not in their best interest to do so. Now, if Phelps and his family members weren't already lawyers, you can bet they'd be the first to jump up and represent him and his family. Funny, as an individual if I did what they do, I'd be commiting a hate crime, and somehow they aren't. I think eventually some person is gonna get fed up and there will be some real violence...unfortunately, those that do give him and his brood their comeupance will be the ones to pay for it in the end.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What wonderful things religion does for mankind, ah? TIME TO BAN ALL RELIGION.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Funny when people put words into Gods mouth
Just so they can justify their own "hate" created ...
Righteousness

"God does not have a religion"

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
nothing a couple of molotov cocktails can't fix...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Well..you know how the saying goes..'methinks he doth protest too much'..

Nothing like a good offence as a form of self defence is there.

I don't know why they don't just come out of the closet and accept themselves and their sexuality for who and what they really are, instead of trying to hide and disguise it under a mountain of hate and vitriol.

I'm sure they'll all be much happier, with their gay issues out in the open.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
He is one of my most hated people of all time

Its funny that he condemns soldiers and homosexuals, when it appears as thought his entire family keep their breeding within the clan.....(yes they are inbred). Its also sad to see them pollute the minds of their children with their hate and fundamentalism

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This guy is one of the few examples of free speech that I have trouble bearing. What is so horrible about these people is they say all authorities and soldiers in America are going to hell, then they cower behind them when they are attacked. I heard one of Fred Phelps daughters on a radio show saying "this world has nothing to offer for me!" I remember thinking so why are you still alive?

How to react when confronted by Westboro Baptist Church:

[edit on 30-3-2010 by time91]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
These kinds of people are an insult to the teachings of Jesus, but they do play a role for the PTB in their acts of dividing society.

If they are inbred,as someone has stated in their reply here, then they may in fact be members of the bloodlines involved in the heinous manipulation of humankind for their own sick benefit. I'll bet they are also involved in Satanic ritual abuse.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I agree that this family has psychological issues, but there's bigger fish to catch.

Instead of this family being stopped, how about the Rothschild Family with a $300 Trillion Fortune who actually DO run the worlds' affairs?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Court orders father of dead Marine to pay demented funeral protesters – we need to help
www.matthewsnyder.org...
the latest on Phelps and his goons.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

I agree that this family has psychological issues, but there's bigger fish to catch.

Sometimes, a smaller fish has to be used as bait to catch a bigger fish....

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I honestly and actually think these people need to die- if only to stop the horrors they commit. It's a shock this pile of human waste is even allowed ANYTHING remotely like the life he's leading.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This was on Australian TV a couple of years ago.....this is what happens when serial mischief makers and comedians, "The Chasers" confront the church on its homosexual beliefs.
(apologies for the subtitles)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I think the Phelps family needs to show up at a military funeral like my father's R.I.P...nah I take that back. I would not like to have seen one of my brothers jailed for life. It's only a matter of time though before some grieving family member takes them out.

spelling and grammar.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by ChrisCrikey]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It's the kids I feel sorry for, I remember watching them saying things like "die fags or god hates fags etc" after being taught what to say, but they didn't even understand what they were saying and why. They were getting brainwashed in a way. Growing up in that lifestyle can mess you up.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The message of God is not one of hate for ANYONE...not one person in the world...not even Fred Phelps. He will face judgment for his terrible, terrible mistakes. I hope no one ever mistakes these people for Christians as they do not carry the message of Christ...but really of the Devil himself.

Perhaps someday we'll all have the privilege of seeing the come to the justice of a higher power.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the Phelps family have staged any of these protests on a military fort, post or base? I don't see how they would be allowed but I could be wrong. Also does anyone remember which motorcycle group has been running interference against these despicable people and protecting grieving military families from this insanity? I remember reading about this once.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep
Funny when people put words into Gods mouth ..

There are so many people guilty of that I don't think there's enough room for them all in hell, ha.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join