It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Iran Nuclear Scientist Defects to U.S. In CIA 'Intelligence Coup'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Do you have any rational bases behind your presumptions? Because I don't see Iran attacking other countries for oil. You, and all the other Zionists, should stop playing psychic. The Khazars need to end their apartheid and genocide. Israel already wiped Palestine off the map, holds a daily threat to all of their neighbours via nuclear weapons (Samson Option), and commits genocide. Apparently you and the other Zionists can only see as far as your bigotry allows.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

No offense man, but not everything is a conspiracy. I have heard/read people claim the same thing you claim but about Cubans who have defected to the west, or high ranking Russian officials, or even Chinese officials who have defected to the west, and such people claim so because they don't want to believe our stories....

I am still pretty certain that there are two groups in power in the U.S., one is trying to keep the U.S. as it was, and another is trying to convert it, and subvert it.

Haven't any of you noticed that before the economic crisis began the Iranian president was claiming that "soon enough the U.S., Israel and other complicit countries in the west will lose all power, and will fall"?

He kept repeating this as if knowing what was going to happen, and trust me, it is not because he was told by "some higher being"....

The real puppetmasters have been using regimes like the Iranian regime to reach their goal of taking control from the west, and mainly the U.S.

These puppetmasters abhor, and have been fighting against the creation of countries like the U.S., and btw no...they weren't the creators of the U.S., but they certainly have succeded in infiltrating it, and "changing it" to their own ends....

To this day I know Iraqui people who still swear that Saddam had wmd, and do notice that even the government at the end claimed there were no wmd because it has become public belief, and yes from time to time the government changes it's tactics because of public belief.

[edited to add comments]

[edit on 30-3-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
well if it is legit... someone had better get everything out of this guy because the people he left behind are going to hunt him down and he is dead... he will not survive no matter how or what anyone does to protect him...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Gee, this is kind of like the pot calling the kettle black. "You can't have nukes, only we and our friends can have nuke. Don't do as we do, do as we say." The way we keep trying to make demands of Iran (as well as other nations) make ya think it's our 51st state. Where do we get off telling Iran they can't do what we ourselves are guilty of? Say, maybe Iran can do the same, demand the USA stop THEIR development of WMDs and turn it all over to Iran, ha.

Gees, what a dictatorial nation this has become, as if we thought we rule the world and everyone must do as we command. Sometimes I wish the world would blow US up for having WMDs, we certainly deserve it. It would certainly teach us a thing or two too.

So, how much will a barrel of oil cost when WW3 kicks off? And, can we even afford to play war with another nation? And, who will pay for that? Our great great great great grandchildren?

Sometimes I wish mother nature would nuke the entire human race, ha, we're such a disgusting two faced lying cheating thieving species, aren't we.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf
well if it is legit... someone had better get everything out of this guy because the people he left behind are going to hunt him down and he is dead... he will not survive no matter how or what anyone does to protect him...

Of course there is ALSO the DISTINCT possibility that this guy is an actor for hire, who will shortly start revealing the electrifying testimony necessary to galvanize the public mindset into accepting yet ANOTHER premptive military strike because of alleged "WMD", only this time it will be iran... and all BECAUSE of what this actor states before he too dissappears into the sunset with his bag of cash.

Remember that guy, that "source" from "Bahgdad" that supplied the "evidence", the "testimony" that was used to pressure the Sec of Defense, Colin Powell into destroying HIS credibility during that dog and pony show at the United Nations, by putting his reputation on the line in support of the Iraq invasion because of supposed Weapons of Mass Destruction????

This is a re-run....a sequel...hell, it fooled almost everyone the last time... why not try it again?

"If the Third World War is fought with nuclear weapons, the fourth will be fought with bows and arrows. " —Lord Louis Mountbatten

“ I do not know how the Third World War will be fought, but I can tell you what they will use in the Fourth - rocks! " —Albert Einstein

[edit on 30-3-2010 by seataka]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

Yes. That's right.

I don't want everyone to have nukes. I certainly don't want some group that directly threatens everyone before they even HAVE one, I absolutely do not want them to have one.

I don't need to play fair with those who have no intention of playing fair with me.

Period.

Why this is less than clear to people astounds me.

Do you really hate yourself that much?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Have any of you thought that maybe it's been a year since anything has been heard about this scientist because the CIA put him in a witness protection like program in order to keep him safe? He did in fact defect from Iran which I'm pretty sure is a form of treason in that country.

I don't understand why everyone here at ATS jumps on the conspiracy bandwagon as soon as something comes up without due investigation. Deny ignorance! But it's like all of the right wing conservative conspirators come out of the woodwork and cry foul and embrace ignorance right from the get go.

One piece of journalistic evidence that is very vague to begin with doesn't mean that he's been brainwashed or is an actor. Please, provide evidence of this before making wild claims. If everyone else is expected to deny ignorance and provide multitudes of evidence then you should as well OP. Opinion does NOT equal fact and that really pisses me off when people trump their opinion higher than fact and expect everyone to believe it and run with it. That right there is flaming the fires of disinformation.

I honestly believe that since he defected, even with the help of the CIA, he was placed in a protection program to protect his identity and life. You know what? Even if this is fuel to start a fire for a war in Iran, they (Iran) need to be dealt with. Just because you don't like someone else's or another country's ideals doesn't mean you can support terrorism (which Iran openly does) and bully everyone around (which is what Iran does). At least the US, Russia, and China are trying to have open negotiations with Iran before doing anything else. If you can't see that everyone is trying to calm this situation down with words before actions then you need to take off the blindfold.

Please, please provide evidence that this is a brainwashed actor. There is none. I really wish there was a bury function like digg sometimes >.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If there truly is a God/Allah we will all be singing this song by Christmas...

We all know its coming, they have to start a war somewhere to get our minds off... losing our minds on our own politicians... and nothing says America like good ol' wars and Apple Pie...Mmm pie, me like pie… mmm pie… (sorry)… especially when we decide they're worth winning!

Oh in case that song isn’t stuck in your head yet... Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb IRAN!
ooohhhh
!!!

You're welcome!!!

In all seriousness, if that guy truly is who we claim he is, Iran has got to be defecating all over themselves trying to figure out if they have any secret bases left... That would explain why President Obama was so belligerent today... Hmmmm! Time will tell!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 30-3-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Why would the US admit they have him?, unless he's of no real value and it's only a bluff calling another bluff.
Just like a Poker Game.

If a person was really Important, would you want the world to know where he is?

And are you going to crank up the war machine one more time based one persons information?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RcknShdw

I absolutely agree. This is just what it is. An Iranian scientist who was kidnapped, with the HELP of the CIA. If he looked like he was kidnapped then it looks like he's kidnapped and not in the U.S. telling us what we want/need to know.

I wonder how Iran is going to react to this? Would Iran go as far as to demand the return of the scientist? This does make me laugh though.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If you're gonna start a war, start a war. I honestly don't care anymore.

Just quit BSing me about it.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This sounds awfully familiar...

Didn't Einstein work for the Germans during WWII and then assisted the U.S. in creating the first atomic bomb which we used against Japan?

Just saying...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Interesting.....not the story mind you, people defect from their suck countrys to the US all the time

What is more intresting is the vast responses here immediately calling this a false flag, the guys a liar, etc etc etc...

and the guy hasnt even said anything yet...man...is the iranian PR firm part of ATS now?

I mean, sure...I am on board with the whole lets not take anything he is saying too seriously and it is rather convenient (especially since I am still wigged out about that anglo saxon mission thing), but...I am not immediately going to leap to the conclusion that any and everything that ever happens on planet earth is the US government pulling the wool over our eyes.

maybe this guy just freaking hated iran and wanted to get out...and his skillset made him a likely candidate for the US to accept him.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This all kind of reminds me of how when we catch a spy in this country we proclaim a criminal act has been committed and then we convict the spy for his crimes ... all the while knowing we're doing the same g.d. thing ourselves in another nation. We're sure a bunch of two face hypocrites, aren't we. We should put that defector into prison .. I mean, if one of our scientists defected to Iran with state secrets wouldn't we put them into prison if we could?
It seems we have two sets of standards here in this country.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

I'm fairly certain that applies to all countries.
It's not really a double standard as much as it's good business.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Bingo! Give that man a cigar! You hit the nail on head. They couldn't sell the war to the people so they conveniently now have an Iranian Nuke scientist that will tell them what they need to justify the war... Sigh!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Dident this happen just before iraq war with scientist telling the USA N UK where the wmd was
load of crap me thinks he will be somebody look a like doppleganger maN ALSO PORTABLE CHEMICAL WEAPONS LABS WERE DRAWN THEN SHOWN A FEW MTHS LATER OOPS

just to add theres a vid on youtube amandejinedad meets anti zionist heres some pics the treachery is progresing.

www.rense.com...

[edit on 3/31/2010 by dashar]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It couldn't be the fact Iran has stated many times how it wished to destroy Israel and has supplied most of the terrorist groups around today.

yeah their not a threat and they clearly won't abuse the power which comes from having a nuke program.

Some of you clowns need to honestly take off the tin foil hats and realize theres countries out there who would rather see you dead. America may not be perfect, but please don't ever think for a moment you have it as bad as someone living in Iran or North Korea. Stop getting your news sources from BLOG sites and try getting a report written by someone who actually has a REAL idea of how stuff really is without resorting to day-dreams and fairy tales of mass CIA plots to read your mind and control the "sheeple masses"

I agree the MSM has its own agenda regarding profits etc but do you think they'd purposely run cover up stories to protect those corrupt in office? LOOLOLOL

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Gakus]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
tin foil hats no zionist to the north to the south to the east to the west or under the table hahahah.
www.rense.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join