It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well today i got an assignment for english asking for the class to write a report comparing and contrasting how a event is percieved here in the US and in the rest of the world. I thought where better to see how the world thinks than a diverse site like ats. so my question is what current events(preferably a conspiracy its what this site is known for) do you think are most differently percieved from the US and other countries? After i decide which ones best i will open another thread comparing that event coming from americans to the rest of the world. hope you decide to help.-chaseninja

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chaseninja

write about how the USA see's itself as a peace maker but other countries see it as a war maker ?

but you should think of something if its your work

[edit on 30-3-2010 by thecrow001]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by chaseninja

Hello,
What an easy assignment, not!?
Immediately Israel attacking Syrian "warehouses"came to mind.
The US just had a bunch of congressmen/women vow to be buddy-buddy with Israel.
Now to gain perspective(s) from other foreign diplomats, UK for instance. OK, how about Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia?

Good luck.

An event?
The US shouldn't be used as a punching bag, if you live in the US-

Unless you are the class bully, I wouldn't give him any fuel...

[edit on (3/30/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'd say 9/11 of course. High ranking members of the japanese government believe it was an inside job. So do many middle eastern governments. Europe has been a little less supportive of the U.S. since then so I think a lot of their leaders think it might have been an inside job.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Many outside the US are puzzled by American popular feeling on
a)Healthcare
b)The right to bear arms.
If you're looking for contrasting views, those would be good choices.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
well thanks for the replies so far the isreal one sounds cool as do the others but i cant use 911 has to be this year. I was kind of thinking about using the war in iraq and see what the rest of the world thinks of it. (i also want to make sure its something ats members will reply to because you guys will be my main source.)

top topics

join