It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reoccurring Meditative Image

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
When i meditiate, i'm use to white and black, even shades sometimes.

When I’m lucky colour is introduced. As of last month I had only ever witnessed yellow other then white in my meditations. Since the first time I’ve experienced this a month ago, it has reoccurred 2 more times, same image which looks only exactly like this.

img696.imageshack.us...

Two nights ago was the last time i saw this, but something else happened. Instead of staying the yellow i'm use to it turned purple.

So now I’ve seen White, Yellow, and Purple. (I’ve never seen the eye in white, it's always yellow, and then this time changed purple) I ended up losing concentration since it was a shock to me, new colour and all. Then something else happened, I experienced on a full scale, a red geometric pattern. (i usually see plains of geometric patterns but their black/white)

a interesting month for me meditating, I also see what looks like 3 characters every time (as in letters to some sort of language) its hard to draw them out because of how complex and different they are from what I’m use to seeing, and only the middle character is ever in full clear view ( looks like a capital K the other two symbols are connected to it like star wars writing )

anyone have the some information or experiance the same thing?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

Maybe you are activating and seeing the different colors of your chakras? I have never seen anything like this before...but keep on going!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

Maybe you are activating and seeing the different colors of your chakras? I have never seen anything like this before...but keep on going!!!

i'll have to google thats, sorry dont know what my chakras is.

and activating?

(EDIT)

en.wikipedia.org...

Very interasting stuff..... brings me to question more things i've experianced while meditating..

[edit on 30-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Are you the same person that posted that drawing a few weeks ago?
If you are then, I told you that it is your symbol. I'm not making it up.
If you want to be able to read the letters you have to focus your "eyes".
If it starts disappearing, then blur it back up and find a good focus.
Write it down or draw it right when you see what it is. Don't be like me and say that you will remember.
I spent hours being explained a process on how to communicate with some entities and I was explained with detailed drawings of how their communication waves traveled and could be converted so we could communicate. Right before leaving I was asked a few things:
Them-"Do you understand this?"
Me- Yes
Them- "Do you have any questions about how it works?"
Me- I understand it perfectly.
Them- "Are you going to forget it when you leave?"
Me- No, I am crystal clear on what this is, how am I going to forget it?
Them- "You are sure that you are not going to forget and we are not going to have to do this again?"
Me- I am sure, trust me.

I decided to go to sleep and that I would write all the info down after my nap. Guess what? I forgot all of it with the exception of the "I won't forget part"

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

Yes, and thankyou.

I do you remember your comment about it on the last thread, its just now that its been occuring more regularly, I wanted to seek some more enlightment.

The last time i made a thread about this, Yellow was the only colour other then white i've ever experianced (and when i posted that thread, that was the first time i ever experianced yellow) so colour is very new to me. and i use to meditiate as a kid, and got pretty good at it (in the black and white department)

so i'm just really curious right now.. i'm starting to experiance colours, and not just light frail colours, but bright and bold.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yes, those bright vivid colors are it. I don't remember if I mentioned it in the other thread but they look like an expensive plasma TV with the brightness turned up. That is what I see, sometimes.
Those letters or symbols are important. You might want to ask what ever it is that is showing you this, that you want to know what is the purpose of the symbols. Even if you don't see anyone there. When I asked, bright neon letters came up with the answer to my question. The next day I asked for the name of who was showing me these things and I got the answer in the same neon letters and with symbols under it. To my surprise, the name matched the symbols and someone else found this for me and they sent me a drawing of it.
I still can't believe that this is real, despite all of the proof that I am shown. I try to find a scientific way to all of this but I get stumped by the findings and proof. I want to believe that this is our brain making up stuff, but I know that our brain as we know it can't come up with things that you never knew about and find real proof about.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just a couple of things to say.

This is the all-seeing eye. It is symbolic of you being ready now to work on your Awakening.

Yellow always indicates fears within ourselves to be moved through. Purple on the other hand indicates a higher connection/opening happening.

Yes you can work on your chakras, but, you must know that they are like the aura in as much as they fluctuate with every thought and emotion. You can open them fully and they will naturally return to how they were before, once you are finished. They are never fully closed or you would be dead, so they can be almost closed and flowing energy in various ways.

So for a better idea about chakras and how energy flows to show what is being worked on or needs to be, try reading, "Hands of Light" by Barbara Ann Brennan.

You could also try experimenting with the methods on my website.. see signature for link.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Very interasting, yellow is also the brightest of the colours i've seen, the purple wasn't as vivid, same with the red. questions.

and as for the symbols, im going to ask i'm going to start drawing what i see.

the most amazing things i see are the things i'm most use to, i get weird gemetric pattarns black/white ones, that cover my entire view and sometimes really trips me out.

i'm going to photoshop a picture of what one looked like that i remember tomorrow, going to game new cod maps are out

[edit on 30-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

new topics

top topics

join