It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese hospital staff disciplined after babies' bodies found by river

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Chinese hospital staff disciplined after babies' bodies found by river

www.cnn.com

Staffers at an eastern Chinese hospital have been disciplined after the bodies of 21 fetuses and infants were found improperly discarded near a river, according to officials and media reports.

A total of 21 bodies were found near the Guangfu River, Jining City officials said in a statement Tuesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No foul play was found in the deaths of the children. "It was determined that the babies died in normal circumstances," Li Wanmei, section chief for the Jining City Health Bureau, told the television network.

The hospital's deputy director and the deputy director of its logistics department were removed, the statement said. In addition, two staffers working in the "repose room" of the hospital were fired "and have been detained according to the law."

Different cultures, different values. A rapidly advancing society with a drastic lack of quality controls in every area, even the most crucial. The most important item outlined by this article is that China truly has completely lost touch with its heritage.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

Not really. It isn't much of a difference from us. Instead of dumping them by the river, we simply throw them in the trash like pieces of rubbish. At least by the river they can properly decompose.

If you don't believe me take a look at any "bio hazard" disposal bin behind any abortion clinic.. Might want to bring something to throw up in.

P.S. I'm not trying to start a debate on the subject of abortion. I am simply stating that it is not hard to find dozens of dead fetal carcasses here in the states. We really have no place to judge the actions of these people.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

have been disciplined after the bodies of 21 fetuses and infants were found improperly discarded near a river

Does the fact that this made me laugh out loud mean that I've finally become desensitized?

I have this image in my mind of workers tossing stacks of dead babies from the back of a pickup truck, casually chatting about the the surprise winner in the latest dragon boat race, when suddenly a supervisor pulls up and starts screaming:

"Bad! Bad workers! These dead babies are not properly tagged! Dead babies get RED tag on FOOT! You have put GREEN tag on ARM! Very bad! Most improper!"

But yeah, on a more serious note, I'm with DaMod on this one. Let's take a good look at ourselves before we start feeling all self-righteous about others doing the same thing.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I suppose they didn't even bother to suck the stem cells out of them throw-away humans before they did so too? Pitiful, what has man become?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
China is like an insane, super-advanced ant colony metropolis.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
And now I see proof that globally..life really has no value.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I heard this story today as I was driving in my car, and it's messed up how quickly they jumped on the chinese hospital for this without even checking our own ways of desposing of dead babys and fetuses, I spent 10 min and some of the storys online makes the china one look humane. Anything from leaving it out for trash pick up to selling the aborted body's for profit. Realy depressing stuff.

new topics

top topics

join