It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm more special than you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm more special than you

I can read headlines and know exactly what's written in the article. I also know whether it's true or false. The author is automatically credited or discredited because I know.

I don't need to read thread replies because my argument is superior. It trumps all other replies and should be the focal point of the thread as soon as I post it. I don't reply to debate because I know I'm right. I only reply to blast people's opinions, because they haven't subscribed to my superior ideas.

Talk like this, I do. Far inferior to my language schema, English is. Wise and mighty, I am. Read a true classical philosophical book, I never have. To be perceived as wise and special, I need. Imitate imaginary Hollywood characters, I must. The one, I am. The matrix, I have overcome. The red pill, I took. Special, I am.

Thou shall not fear me, for thy Gods hath chosen me. I shall lead my fellow man as a graceful shepherd leads his flock; for my staff is long. None hath struck fear unto my belly. Throw yourself in next time, and rid us of your stupidity! My mission is great. The quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little and it will fail. Never have I studied ancient Rome, but I have seen 300. So I shall lead my fellow man, for I am special.

The world is dark. My light is bright. I will use the power of the light to overcome darkness. Spread love to all! Do not bother me with your logical debates, for I am enlightened. The time is upon us NOW, I declare, stand, rise my children. Purge this land of destruction and all death. As you are reading this script you will become blessed, wiped clean, because this is MY mistake and I have COME to RIGHT it. Right NOW I move with the power and grace of all that is, of god, and the light pure that is unmistakable and unquestionable. I am here, walk with me. Smell the foul ones strike their death dance high and know this for them, love them as you love yourself, for, they are you, don't allow them to walk with you in your holy place without your recognition and reconciliation from god. I CLAIM TO HAVE REDUCED MY EGO, WHEN ALL I'M DOING IS INFLATING IT BEYOND HEALTHY PROPORTIONS. I SPEAK IN VAGUE AND INCOHERENT SENTENCES, SO WHEN YOU CLAIM TO NOT UNDERSTAND ME, I BLAST YOU FOR BEING INFERIOR!

I HAVE A PURPOSE

I'M PROBABLY HERE TO SAVE YOU

Because I am more special than you.

BOW DOWN!!!

edit: Had to correct some spelling errors. When I copied some lines from other people's posts, I didn't realize how "Special" their writing skills were

[edit on 30-3-2010 by SirPsychoSexy]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPsychoSexy

“Happens to every guy sometimes this does”
-Master Yoda

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wow! I thought I was special, but you're the real deal!
:

You might include the need to type convoluted homegrown mathematical formulae as a means of convincing the masses of your specialness. That one in particular peeves me -- it can't be debunked, really, because it includes constants that have no relationship within known mathematics, and it's just us po' ol' simians than cain't unnerstand the wisdom it brings.

Yep, I hear ya.

Maybe this will help: From now on, you can agree with their 'specialness', and always end your glowing praise with "Bless their hearts".

Entertaining rant, and more than a bit truthful; goodonya!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You do realize, of course, that "special" can have many connotations...right?

Just saying.....wordplay can be a tricky game....

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Sorry but-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6389a480fe2f.jpg[/atsimg]

SirPsychoSexy

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I did not realize our benevolent master would return so soon! Sound the bells and bring forth the spirits for this day we dine in the wake of his radiance!

Amusing thread is amusing

[edit on 2-4-2010 by ItsAgentScully]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Bet you think this thread is about you......

new topics

top topics

join