It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man from Russia has photographed 2012 - Real or fake?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well done posters, That was quick.
It was aired on a russian television program yet debunked in hours by people in a forum.
Ats should have its own television show on the main stream!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The second picture which some have described as inverted skyscrapers (with the water and pyramids) is so easy to spot as a render in 3D software like Vue Espirit or Bryce.
Examples:

Nice story but easily debunked.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by viber8]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ok, so here are all the photos:

First ship/city floating in sky

Second ship with beam of light

Floating city (i had a dream about the same thing 3 months ago btw)

The dome with people

Close-up of the dome

A different dome somewhere else

His camera

NYC without WTC #1

NYC without WTC #2

Mammoth negative

Mammoth

Mammoth close-up

[edit on 31/3/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by Cybernet

blind leading the blind here. i dont understand russian and i certainly cant read it.

Google to the Rescue: Copy the URL from the posts, above into the google search box and perform the search, the first entry in the results will be the same url you copied in place, there will be a TRANSLATE link next to it. Click that.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by AkoMakolet]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Reply to post by Cybernet

Temper tantrum much? For real man. You can't post a thread that says "photos" in the title with no photos. Its not that we don't believe it, its just, how do you expect to discuss photos when no one can see them besides you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

The photos have been added above, go have a look and give me your thoughts. I hope we can come up with a conclusion. But yeah, i kind of agree.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Now come on. Look at that last close up of "the mammoth"

Now look at the edges of the mammoth.

now look at the area under the feet....

It is a pic of a sculpture/recreation ...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

img535.imageshack.us...
if this the future then its hell sounds scary

img140.imageshack.us...
egypt?

img361.imageshack.us...

so i guess the aliens do make an appearance at Washington dc

btw when does this air in north amercia.

real or not sounds interesting and i want his camera!

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This sounds so reminiscent of these great books called the tripod series that I read as a kid.

In them, aliens come and enslave mankind. They come from a place where gravity and atmosphere are different than Earth so they construct domed cities.

The crazy part is, Disney bought the rights to make these books into movies, (which Im thrilled about, by the way) and the expected release date of the first one is 2012.

So, if this camera is real, its probably seeing the movie, or the one of the sets of the movie.

I doubt that its real though

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just wanted to add the wikipedia link for the books, and shows the expected release date of the movie

Tripods

I highly recommend this series. Its a quick read, very thought provoking, well written, and considering the subject matter on this site, would be very well received.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Yeah...

I lost interest at "he once found a magical crystal of some kind and made a lense out of it somehow for the old camera..."

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Also,

Those aren't woolly Mammoths.

Those look like regular African or Indian elephants.

The one in the front has a crazy tusk, but if poachers or other humans didnt cut them off, maybe the males would develop such massive tusks still today

Things like this elephant stampede down a city street actually happen in modern times, granted only in countries that have an abundance of Elephants...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hlesterjerome

I agree. the word "magical" kind of denotes fantasy

Although, I was born with a "magical" third leg, coming from my lower pelvic region. What makes it even more magical is whenever I get excited it spits at people.

To get back on point, there have been many cases over the years where people catch weird things on cameras. Maybe thats all "ghosts" are. Visions or time slips of the past or future.

I mean at the end of the day, lets admit it people, stranger things have happened...

[edit on 31-3-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
ITT crazy Russian watched too much twilight zone and wanted to emulate one of the episode in real life.

Move along, nothing to see here folk.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
Here's his photo:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4bd4087bedc.png[/atsimg]

Here's a stock photo of CGI mammoths:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d31c2f8a80d6.jpg[/atsimg]

It's a manipulated stock photo.
Also, I believe the one used in the hoax photo is a different rendering of the same 3D model since the angle is slightly off. I work with stock photos and 3D models so I figured if it's hoaxed there's no way he rendered those mammoths himself.

[edit on 31/3/2010 by SassyCat]

Your post should have ended this. Don't know why people are acting as if its not here?

Good find
You have proven it a hoax.

I'm having no luck finding the original models. Must be out there. It's a shame the modeler got lazy and used noise for most of the skin. Likely the noise is from a procedural material so the original models are likely smooth.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Know how many times i have seen that photo of Picard on this site? Too many !!!

Although i know this thread is a bit outlandish,If you wish to show disdain for a thread,could you please try and do it in a more original manner,and not plagiarise from others?

[edit on 31-3-2010 by scobro]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thank you Noface for finding the pictures the op didn't try very hard to find, gave you a star. Thank you white..oh I forgot the rest of your name, sorry, gave you a star, for saying what I was about to say:

Those are regular elephants with Mammoth tusks on them. Not harry enough. I know this cause I am writing a screenplay with mammoths in it. Sorry all, you have to go to the box office to find out why Mammoths are in the movie. You're gonna like it though!!

Then it was shown that those elephants were placed on a city backdrop from another photo. Debunked!! why would a photo from the past show anything but the past anyway. A city backdrop with creatures from the past in it, come on!

The rest of the photos are clearly pure crap.

In addition, I want to add the time photography like this, or time travel in general, 99% of the time forgets about the movements of the planets. None of the celestial bodies will be in the same place minutes from now, let alone years from now. Planets are moving, and to capture light from the past would require space travel to catch up with said light. Future light that has not reflected of an object yet is impossible to capture.

Due to the whole movement of planets thing I always discount time travel right off the bat. But it is fun to think about and this is the only reason for checking out these types of threads. That and I have one time travel movie in the works too. They make for great entertainment. The audience loves to contemplate the amazing possibilities of time paradox.

Thanks for 10 seconds of entertainment. Thats all it was though. If that long.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

It's a manipulated stock photo.
Also, I believe the one used in the hoax photo is a different rendering of the same 3D model since the angle is slightly off. I work with stock photos and 3D models so I figured if it's hoaxed there's no way he rendered those mammoths himself.

[edit on 31/3/2010 by SassyCat]

Also interesting how the mammoths are perfectly matching street level, despite several thousand years.
I think it IS the same mammoths. The angle of the first is different perhaps because it was rendered separately (into his photo) from the two behind.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by wayaboveitall]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayaboveitall

Also interesting how the mammoths are perfectly matching street level, despite several thousand years.

Heh, indeed.

Also, nice find of the stock photo featuring the mammoths!

Quite sad how TV channels stream such bull# on purpose just to get as many viewers as possible. Let's hope our Russian friends don't fall in this!

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Kemal]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Somebody kill this thread!! HOAX!! already...
I'm tired of it popping up in my top 50.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join