It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man from Russia has photographed 2012 - Real or fake?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Very nice though.

I hope someone catches this program and tube it. Hope to hear more from this!

Flagged.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

Thank you for the info, sounds interesting and could explain maybe why the lens was able to take those pictures? I know the future has several timelines, so it is possible that the future for us has changed and may be different than on the pictures, but still, it is worth investigating till the end, so can you please elaborate more if you have any additional info regarding the theory you brought up? Thanks.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There is no Tass in Pravda,
and no Pravda in Tass.

Ivan Bendavich Romanovski.
Or alternately, you could kiss my shiney metal a$$.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90

2nd you cant travel through time(much less take pictures) as i have explained in the post why i think time travel is impossible

I took your thread as the new 'train of thought' in the theory of time travel, just as I take your grammar to be the new way to write sentences.

Anyway, the convenience of finding a magical crystal was a bit too much for me. I'm not a sceptical person, but this is just too much.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ok, so I've managed to find apparently the programms videoarchive:
tv3russia.ru...
tv3russia.ru...

Tomorrow I will go through all of them and when i find the episode, I'll post a direct link and the screengrabs of photos from the programm.

I really want to find those pictures. In the worst case scenario I can write an email to the channel and let the send the episode/pictures hopefully.

Cheers, love and peace.

[edit on 30/3/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't know why some of you are responding so negatively. This website does feature such subjects as Alien/Human hybrids among many others that most people would laugh at. I find it a little disgusting when people on here laugh as if 'their' opinion is the only one of worth. Healthy debates are great, lose the sarcasm and arrogance. Progress can't be made without approaching the 'impossible' as possible.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Hmmmm... a russian camera with magic crystals, that can aim and take pictures of past and future... It seems someone is trying to sell a script for a sci-fi TV show... Unless you provide sources, links and pictures to corroborate this story, this thread was ANOTHER 60 seconds wasted time, that none will give back.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Ok now im not being mean but how do you point a camera towards a year...and take pictures is there a year map or something so what up with that lol

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
You don't need Phage to explain it do you?
Here, i'll do it for you..the story is a joke for the gullible.

Bit early for April fools isn't it?

I would be interested in seeing the alleged photos, if only to see if I can spot John Cusack in any of them. Or John Titor.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
Progress can't be made without approaching the 'impossible' as possible.

There's an old saying that one shouldn't keep such an open mind that your brains fall out. We're perfectly willing to accept the impossible as possible, as long as somebody coughs up enough proof. You can't just believe every crazy story you hear or read. At that point, you might as well be a Jew, Christian, or Muslim.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Agreed, but there is no need to mock. Its all seems like adolescent heckling to me. Not trying to pick a fight, just saying we all should keep it friendly.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
OP
If they re run the show please record it.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Lots and lots of Vodka!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Interesting story but i need pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
well, like others have pointed out, everything would have to be in construction phase by now. BUT maybe it is picture from another dimension?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The 'magic crystal' sounds quite valuable, and it could be bad if it fell into the wrong hands. Given that the PTB are already aware of its existence (thanks to the TV programme) I think he seriously needs to consider Captain Koons advice on sure methods of safekeeping.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I see nothing but a web site with some claims on it - and nothing to support the op

can we consign this to the fake bin where it deserves to languish?

Oh i watched the time travelers wife tonight - perhaps he shot the footage :-)

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Silk]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
That's a cool story, bro, but I would really like a link to the pics in question. I'm all for believing, but like one of the posters before me, pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I found the video in question. Here are some of the screen shots:

I'm not so sure about this at all.

Here is a link to the video:

tv3russia.ru...

The segment in question is about 10 minutes from the end. Unfortunately the video does not show how long is gone so that is a rough guess

[edit on 30-3-2010 by noface]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by noface
I found the video in question. Here are some of the screen shots:

I'm not so sure about this at all.

Here is a link to the video:

tv3russia.ru...

The segment in question is about 10 minutes from the end. Unfortunately the video does not show how long is gone so that is a rough guess

Put simply..... You rock. Now as for the 'photo's'? Not really feeling it. I thought mammoths were cuddly and furry? The ufo beaming thing looks like a covenant cruiser over New Mombasa, and those peggy things? nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. Interesting tale nonetheless. Thanks for the effort.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join