It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man from Russia has photographed 2012 - Real or fake?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hi all!
Since I'm in Russia at the moment, I'm also watching local channels on TV and there are two channels who bring forth the paranormal into the mainstream. On of them is called "TV3Russia" and they air regularely several times a week a show called "Tajne Znaky", ie. "Secret Signs". It's an hour long program, something similiar to the show "Beyond Belief".

I catched the russian show yesterday at 8pm local time (they repeated the episode today at 12pm) and at the end they showed a man from Russia who apparently has or had a special camera of some kind, which can capture the future and past. Basically from what i understood how it works (my russian is not so good), he once found a magical crystal of some kind and made a lense out of it somehow for the old camera (simply put). He tested it randomly and at first he made like 10 photographs, 8 came out normal, but 2 of them captured mammoths running on the street. He then found out that at some point mammoths actually really lived at the location where he took the picture. Later he photographed the twin towers of WTC and the towers weren't there when the picture was developed. Then 9/11 happened. He said some officers from the US conatacted him regarding the event, because it didn't make sense at first at all.

Now, the most interesting part came in the end. Because the guy is a mathematician, he managed at some point to calculate and adjust the camera, so it would take pictures of a particular year. He pointed it to 2012. The pictures the camera developed (it's not a digital camera, but the one where you work in a photolab) are pretty amazing. They show a huge dome-like structure somewhere in Moscow (where the guy apparently lives/had lived). The dome consists of several parts, with one large part in the middle. It's bright in color, white-ish, futuristic, though it shows a little wear, not being entirely new. The second picture shows a close-up of the city with the sky being darker than usual and a huge dark-colored alien spaceship on the right side of the frame, hovering in the sky with a giant lighter beam coming underneath from the middle with apparently some people being taken aboard. The third picture shows some skycrapers with some low level buildings, futuristic looking, some of them hovering above ground a little.

They showed the guys name, face, everything, they showed the pictures and claim them to be real, as with other cases they present.

Anyone has seen this episode or know where to find the pictures or have heard about this case before?

Thanks for any info and opinions, it was interesting to watch.

Link to the stations website:
www.tv3russia.ru...
Link to the TV schedule:
tv3russia.ru...
Link to the programm:
tv3russia.ru...
tv3russia.ru...

P.S. I was supposed to go on a "tour" of a some secret base, but due to the Moscow metro bombings I have been denied access, so hopefully some other time, sorry folks, no report. Cheers.

[edit on 30/3/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen

Erm...ok, so...nice story, but can you find the pictures themself to post here so we can rip apart and call CG?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There wouldn't happen to be a link for this would there? I'm quite intrigued......

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I am sorry, but I can't add to what you've described, except to offer an opinion.

If there was a dome that large in 2012, wouldn't it have to be under construction right now?

Unless you consider that the aliens might have built it, but how did he know they were aliens and that the things in the photo were not just advanced human technology?

Interesting concept, but too many holes for me to believe it is not fiction.

link   
well first off you need some type of news article or video something other than just he took these pics of 2012 what do you think. You need something because anyone can make something up, for instance....

I put my dog in the driver seat of my car and without saying anything he started it, looked over at me through the window and gave me what looked like the finger, before he drove away....

+9 more 
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Why on earth would you post a thread asking ATS users the question about the validity of PHOTOS, and then you DON'T POST PHOTOS????!!!!!!????

Thread FAIL.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Makes no sence. If the dome looked to be fairly worn from time, it would be half built by now. Also, skyscrapers take longer than just 2yrs to build. If these photos were to be true, these buildings in the photos should be being built now. So can be proved, just need to find where the photos were taken and go there to see if anything is being built.

link   
Doesn't the part where he "found a magic crystal" raise a flag to anyone, even with pics I would be skeptical, I want to see the negatives,

Phage, we need an explination

link   

He should remove the lens and put it into a digital camera or camcorder, instant pictures, with no messing around developing them.

But, no i don't know where the pictures are. First i've heard of it.

Has the Russian TV show got a website? Maybe they're on there.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I didn't post any photos, because I don't have the photos and haven't found the report on their site. When i first saw the programm yesterday i was too curious to go looking for my camera to take pictures and the second time i saw it today it was at the end, so i didn't even have time to for that at all. The channel exists, the programm exists and it aired at the times i have given. That should be a good evidence for starters, not? When I find these photos or the whole programm if possible, I will post them here. I thought it was better to start a discussion hoping someone heard about this case before. I don't make stuff up because I'm bored. At least I am capable of posting a more constructive post than you with one sentence of "This thread is fail!".

Peace

link   
This is quite literally an outline of an old episode of "The Twilight Zone." In the end the man discovers the camera is cursed. It foretells his death and he is so frightened he falls out of a window, precisely as the camera predicted.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by DJW001]

link   
reply to post by Trudge

Did he? Blimey, that's one talented dog you have there..a bit rude, but talented!

Got any pictures?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

You don't need Phage to explain it do you?

Here, i'll do it for you..the story is a joke for the gullible.

Bit early for April fools isn't it?

[edit on 30/3/2010 by spikey]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trudge

I put my dog in the driver seat of my car and without saying anything he started it, looked over at me through the window and gave me what looked like the finger, before he drove away....

There wouldn't happen to be a link for this would there? I'm quite intrigued......

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Link to the stations website:
www.tv3russia.ru...
Link to the TV schedule:
tv3russia.ru...
Link to the programm:
tv3russia.ru...

They don't make fun of the stories they present, but take them seriously. I saw the episode 29/3/2010 @8pm local time and the other day at 12pm (re-run).

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
5 stars and 4 flags

...But no proof

Wow

EDIT TO ADD: Ahhh but at least he provided links in the above post. My opinion has slightly changed

Although they are in russian so can you please atleast tell us where to go or what we are looking for exactly??

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
well i've looked everywhere, there is no indication of these vids or pics the web anywhere.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Solidus Green eye]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

blind leading the blind here. i dont understand russian and i certainly cant read it.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Reading this i was reminded about a theory/study of 3 dimensional time that talked about the multiverse (the multiverse of alternative time lines) being visable (but not accesible) via a postulated type of matter that, when in its crystal form, defracted light through time rather than through space.

The basic gist was that time has to exist both infront, behind and at angles to this 'moment' in the same way that all locations exist in relation to this one. Light travels through all the possible time frames as well as all the locations on route.

From what i remember time was equated with gravity in the universe whilst matter was equated with distance. The crystal was able to magnify time/gravity rather than matter/distance.

I know Peter Carrol has studied this, but that is a bit of a hazy shade of research. The original report i'm sure was more mainstream.

So yeah, i can go for seeing a specific time in the same way as you can see a specific location.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
well this is obviously fake
first off there is no such thing as magic'
2nd you cant travel through time(much less take pictures) as i have explained in the post why i think time travel is impossible

this is an epic fail
quit trying to scare people with 2012
thats really #ed up

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join