It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French man arrested in Thunder Bay for trying to buy a child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

French man arrested in Thunder Bay for trying to buy a child Read more: www.nationalpost.com...

www.nationalpost.com

THUNDER BAY, Ont. -- A French citizen faces possible deportation after being arrested in Thunder Bay on U.S. charges that include trying to buy a child online.

Patrick Molesti, 56, was arrested Friday, said Chris Adams, of the Thunder Bay Police.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-3-2010 by D.E.M.]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Mr. Molesti is wanted in the U.S. on two counts of theft of firearms, two counts of sexual exploitation of children and one count of criminal attempt to commit child molestation, said Lt. Jay Baker of the Cherokee Sheriff's Office in Canton, Ga.

Well, to be honest I don't really know what to say, other than "How did this nutcase get into Canada?" So the US border officials can beat up Authors and get away with it, but have no issue letting criminals with multiple outstanding warrants on them across the border?

What the heck!

www.nationalpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-3-2010 by D.E.M.]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

It seems like this whole pedophilia thing has more and more participants lately. Everywhere we turn there's new allegations of child abuse. Has it always been this prevalent and swept under the rug? Or are people just losing their minds lately?

p.s. The guy's last name is Molesti.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sc2099
reply to post by D.E.M.

It seems like this whole pedophilia thing has more and more participants lately. Everywhere we turn there's new allegations of child abuse. Has it always been this prevalent and swept under the rug? Or are people just losing their minds lately?

In todays age, we are uncovering more and more of what was the norm since the dawning of civilization.
even 30 years ago, such abuses were typically kept outside of law enforcement...if someone was found molesting someone, typically it ended in someone beating another persons arse and thats about that...now people tend to call the police, and kids are alot more aware in general and stepping forward...thank the internet for bringing awareness.

So, its always been happening...moreso in the past..but now its got a big spotlight on this. Of course, the side effect of this exposure is a sudden feeling of it being a pandemic because media is shot into our homes hourly. The world went from worldsize to feeling like it happened right down the street from you.

p.s. The guy's last name is Molesti.

That certainly wont help his case.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sc2099

Mr. Molesti! MOLESTI?!!!

Bloody hell, it a bit like the Wall Street guy 'Madoff', who...made off with a lot of peoples money.

What next a contract killer called Mr. Hitem.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is because of the economy crisis, everyone in the world would be doing something like this for money, dont believe me? just wait and foresee it.

Parents will do anything for money, atleast some will.

Yes the world is sick, theres nothing you could to change it.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

Patrick Molesti

What are the odds?

I swear sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Kinda funny, but I saw this guys wanted poster on failblog like a week ago, or maybe two days ago, I don't remember as my days run together sometimes.

Either way, kinda interesting to see that molesti was caught after seeing him on failblog

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Take your off-topic trolling elsewhere, I do not enjoy it in my threads.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join