It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pictures From 1870 To 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
UFO Pictures From 1870 To 2009
To all the folks who say wheres the evidence of Ufo s visiting Earth I bring you this: www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-3-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Wow, sweet ! Nothing gets ya thinking like looking at a variety of UFO pics, the older ones are really neat as modern aircraft can't be blamed. Thanks. . There are always a couple that are delightfully uncomfortable and I say to myself " As long as it is NIMBY." LOL.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What I find amazing about all the pics is that the vast majority are saucer shaped. And the fact that they were taken over a 140 years, from all across the world.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
LETS GET SOME NEW PICS UP.NO MORE RERUNS.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Is it just me or does it seem like UFOs have evolved in appearance as the years have gone by? Some of them definitely seem like they were created by hoaxers with the materials they had available to them at the time.

I do believe in aliens and of course UFOs, and a lot of those shown on those clips look legitamite enought to me, but a lot of them just look like cheesy toys photographed with parlor tricks....

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

I dont know .... the older pictures are more convincing to me. Some of these were taken before the term ufo even existed.
Today with cg and all its hard to be sure. IMO the best pictures ever taken are the Billy Meier photos . There not models ,they are too high and theres no place they can be suspended from . They were all taken with a 35 mill camera in the late sixties and early seventies.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I like the reruns

new topics

top topics

join