It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Object above earths atmosphere

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Everyone pause the video and take a good look at it.....

OH MY GOD.... ITS A COMPUTER CURSOR!

If you are using the standard cursor then look at yours then look at it... compare

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elzon
Everyone pause the video and take a good look at it.....

OH MY GOD.... ITS A COMPUTER CURSOR!

If you are using the standard cursor then look at yours then look at it... compare

ya that could be it lol....

its still weird how his video's have practically disappeared all over youtube. I remember watching the youtube one and it looked a lot different. Oh well, i guess we are under alien invasion.. by MICROSOFT!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
i kinda chuckled at this idea ,but after i watched the video... it IS worth considering that it IS THE MOUSE CURSOR JUST HOVERING OVER THE VID.......

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I believe I have this entire video someplace. Looking for it now. I will repost with an update. I can't remember what it's named and I have thousands of videos. Might take a moment.

EDIT: found it. Uploading now. I think it's the right one.

I uploaded it, but it appears to be broken.
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Does it work for anyone?

[edit on 8-4-2010 by patmac]

[edit on 8-4-2010 by patmac]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ok. Who wants this video? I can't seem to convert and/or upload this video for some reason. It's a HD mp4 file that starts with the balloon taking off. It is NOT a news coverage piece. It's the authentic recording from them and I downloaded it IMMEDIATELY after seeing the video (As I do with most videos I like).

It's titled "Bear-4 HD Flight.mp4" (might help in finding it elsewhere) and I'm willing to upload it wherever possible if someone actually wants it, I have a few of my own servers. u2u me.

All in all, it's a very interesting video. I'm just not sure that I see much in the upper atmosphere. You guys have the trained eyes to catch those things though. You're the experts, not I. Let me know if I can help.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join