It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Object above earths atmosphere

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
After searching tirelessly for some amateur video's and photos above Earths atmosphere, i quickly noticed that they are all gone.

This is the only video i could find:
www.youtube.com...

Every video of this seems to have disappeared. There was one guy took such amazing shots that he got the attention of NASA. His name is Robert Harrison. When i watching one of the video's on youtube, i noticed a bright object in the distance. It was too big to be a planet, but too small to be the moon or the sun. I am now looking for this video but i cant seem to find it. This is very important, i think they are hiding something. If anyone knows where that video went, please post a link to it(from anywhere, google video youtube whatver).
Here's the article:
www.digtriad.com...

that picture on the top left is also in the video im looking for. Again, i cant find this video anywhere. Hopefully someone else has seen it....

edit: The video is working now on the link i provided. You can see the object at 00:20-00:28.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by demonseed]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is the screenshot of the video that is on the link the op supplied

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/761ac0cf0833.jpg[/atsimg]

is this the object?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
yes..

do u know what it is?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Here is his videos.

www.flickr.com...@N05/sets/72157608267950423/

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

I have looked at both links. What "Unknown Object above earths atmosphere" are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
yes..

do u know what it is?

I have no idea, Maybe a satellite. you should email the guy his address is on his flickr page

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

I have looked at both links. What "Unknown Object above earths atmosphere" are you talking about?

top right of remymartin's post. You can clearly see a small round-ish white object.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by remymartin

Originally posted by demonseed
yes..

do u know what it is?

I have no idea, Maybe a satellite. you should email the guy his address is on his flickr page

the flickr page isnt working.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If you go to his flickr page the same photo that is in the screen shot posted earlier has the object missing.
Cant link to flickr just go to their home page and search his name

[edit on 30-3-2010 by remymartin]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I am going to guess it's Venus, but I am not sure.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

He's the same guy that launched a camera attached to atmospheric balloons. IMO he is pretty stupid 'cos his cam took pictures of possible alien objects in Earth's orbit and he just contacted NASA.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

He's doomed now.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have to admit, I watched the youtube video a few times and couldn't even see what you are talking about.
I don't get it.....

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
I have to admit, I watched the youtube video a few times and couldn't even see what you are talking about.
I don't get it.....

go watch my link. or look up what remy posted. Its right there!

[edit on 30-3-2010 by demonseed]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaMente
I am going to guess it's Venus, but I am not sure.

it cant be venus for two reasons

1) Its way too big. I mean venus is big, but venus doesn't look that big from earth. Its either something extremely massive far away or something moderately big but alot closer. Venus is very far away from earth, you probably wouldnt even capture it on your camera.

2) Venus is closer to the sun than earth. Venus would not appear in that part of space. it would have to either be behind the sun or in between earth and the sun.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well I watched it again. And I looked at the still from remy's post. For one thing, the youtube video you linked doesn't go as long as the one that remys stillshot comes from--it says it is like 2 1/2 minutes. Your link was 22 seconds. And I still didnt see anything. Did the video change or is that the wrong link??

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Well I watched it again. And I looked at the still from remy's post. For one thing, the youtube video you linked doesn't go as long as the one that remys stillshot comes from--it says it is like 2 1/2 minutes. Your link was 22 seconds. And I still didnt see anything. Did the video change or is that the wrong link??

not the youtube link, sorry.

the news link:
www.digtriad.com...

at about 20 seconds you can see the object.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I don' know maybe it's my browser or something (IE8) but it took me 5 more tries at loading that page before the video showed up

OMG microsoft hacks me off sometimes.

Finally saw it, but the two guys looking at the video had to have seen it, but they are pointing to the atmosphere instead. This makes me think that they had already identified the "object" as a planet/star/satellite.

[edit on 30/3/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Perhaps the two fellows are just trying to avoid the obvious WHAT IS IT by trying to just focus on the atmosphere...
Earlier it looked like the camera was pointing the direction of the sun, but then there was the edit shot to the men, then to the segment you are talking about. So it would be difficult to say if it is even the same footage.
If it is, that couild lend credence to Venus possibly...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm already doubting the Venus thought. The object in a zoomed image is oblong and doesn't look like light that would be hitting a round object (planet). Interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join