It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO lands on water near Miami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Two Florida witnesses report watching a triangle-shaped UFO with red lights land on the water near Miami on March 22, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database
Interesting sighting here . This looks like a classic black triangle ufo sighting complete with picture. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94af6e78307b.jpg[/atsimg] www.examiner.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I thank you. It is interesting that they report the item landing "on the water !" Can they go into the water and back out, I wonder?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
One of the theories is that they use water as a type of fuel or use the water because it is a conductor of electricity which somehow powers their craft. I have personally seen an aircraft enter the ocean in Myrtle Beach then 2-3 minutes later launching out of the water and zipping away into the nights sky. I must say that is was an amazing sight to see. It fell like a meteor and plunged into the ocean but the water was disturbed before it entered the water to I guess to soften the plunge. Because hitting the water at the speed I saw the aircraft hit it would have be like hitting a concrete wall at high speed. It was way off in the distance and I actually thought that it was a meteor but what made me change my mind was that a meteor will light up the nights sky and this did not. As I was thinking to myself "WTF is this thing" it shot up out of the water and zoomed off.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Reign02]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

it moved slowly and descended down onto the water it landed. it was close enough for me to recognize that it wasn't a plane and it made no noise. it drifted to the right and stopped for a few minutes. i noticed a small boat that passed by it and the ufo's light shut off and after the boat passed it turned back on. then the ufo drifted to the left about a mile then the lights went off again and it disappeared from my sight..

Its interesting how the lights went out when boat went by , Im wondering if it actually went underwater .

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Those V crafts are U.S. Airforce, they've had them since the 1970's.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

got some proof?
and BTW it isn't even a V craft, the white lights in the bottom part of the picture in the source article also exhibit that kind of motion blur. i guess its caused by shaking the camera at the exact moment of taking the picture.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi
reply to post by warisover

got some proof?
and BTW it isn't even a V craft, the white lights in the bottom part of the picture in the source article also exhibit that kind of motion blur. i guess its caused by shaking the camera at the exact moment of taking the picture.

Good catch , I had not noticed that

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So tired of blurry blobs of pixels that we are supposed to distinguish some kind of craft from. In these days of people having 5+MP camera phones, HD camcorders etc...why is it that we get pictures of nipple slips of every female hollywood actor, and youtube videos that just happen to catch a million people getting hit in the testicles by some poorly aimed projectile, yet we have no clear pictures of UFOs?

Sadly though, I honestly think a UFO could land in the middle of a busy street, be seen by hundreds of people including high ranking military and civil authorities, the aliens could come out and say "boogah-boogah!" and run back into their ship and blast off into the sky...

It would then be briefly mentioned on the LOCAL evening news as "some people allegedly saw...", complete with a blurry picture, and within a week nobody is talking about it anymore, and no followup. I've seen this happen many times.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

LOLLED too much

top topics

join