It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Code Pink Attempt Citizens Arrest Of Karl Rove & Call Him A War Criminal At Book Signing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If Rove was smart he would allow one of the Code Pink protestors to handcuff him and "place him under citizen's arrest." Then when the cops release him, he could sue them back to the stone-age for false imprisonment. I don't like Rove but I despise CP more.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm wondering why these crazy cranks aren't protesting the White House? Why aren't they arresting OBama? Last time I checked, Rove and Bush have been out of office for over a year and Democrats have had control of the house and senate since 2006 - Yet, we are STILL at war and Obama continues to increase troop levels in Afghanistan - which, by the way, has seen the highest US casualties since the war began! Guantanamo bay is STILL holding prisoners. Every "Illegal" activity that they accuse Rove of are being continued under OBama. Are they that stupid???

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I'm wondering why these crazy cranks aren't protesting the White House? Why aren't they arresting OBama? Last time I checked, Rove and Bush have been out of office for over a year and Democrats have had control of the house and senate since 2006 - Yet, we are STILL at war and Obama continues to increase troop levels in Afghanistan - which, by the way, has seen the highest US casualties since the war began! Guantanamo bay is STILL holding prisoners. Every "Illegal" activity that they accuse Rove of are being continued under OBama. Are they that stupid???

At least Obama's willing to discuss a timeline for withdrawl.
www.rferl.org...

With Rove & co. they just smugly ignored everyone, did whatever the hell they wanted, and looked guilty as sin when cornered.

Probably explains why the bastards barely ever addressed the public while in office.

I don't even think of Rove as a talking head, more like a talking pork-chop.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just want to add this.

I was listening to OutQ Radio with Michaelangelo Signorelli - - with a live call-in interview with Jodie Evans.

Yes - she did try to attempt a citizens arrest. She paid the ticket price - and let Rove speak. It is at the end that she tried to put handcuffs on him.

FOX news (probably others) tried to twist the truth and exaggerate the circumstances.

They cut and edited the story.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
If Rove was smart he would allow one of the Code Pink protestors to handcuff him and "place him under citizen's arrest." Then when the cops release him, he could sue them back to the stone-age for false imprisonment. I don't like Rove but I despise CP more.

What is your reasoning for despising Code Pink?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
www.colbertnation.com...

This sums it up pretty well, I think.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

HAM! Ham good!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join