It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Introductions to the board. Hello All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So I have made a couple of replies on here so far and decided I should say something proper here in the Intro forum.

I am a guy from North Alabama who enjoys exploring our many miles of mountains, canyons, and rivers, dreams of finding epic treasures and epic truths.

I am a very open minded seeker of the truth and I definately WANT to believe in so many things, but I'm not going to mindlessly believe flimsy evidence.

Aside from my inquisitive nature, I enjoy writing and hope to one day become published, and I enjoy several other forms of art as well.

I have witnessed some strange things but never any "hard evidence" to truly prove the fantastic to myself. I want more. More proof, more experiences, just more.

I hope my contributions to this site can be beneficial and I can be of worth to some of you. Mayhap I can relate my own experiences and collected accounts and gain some unique introspections.

But simply, greetings to all of you,

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Welcome to ATS!!!

Hope to see more of your posts.

Cya around.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Hi kadyr80, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hi Kadyr80! Nice to meet you. Welcome to my second home!
See you around the boards!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Welcome!

Ahh, Northern Alabama is beautiful. There is not much to look at around these parts (Northern Indiana) other than fields and fields and fields of corn and soybeans.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cattchels
Welcome!

Ahh, Northern Alabama is beautiful. There is not much to look at around these parts (Northern Indiana) other than fields and fields and fields of corn and soybeans.

What about the Dunes? "There's more than corn in Indiana!" lol
I have my own Northern Indiana ties as well, nice to meet you!

top topics

join