It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFOs, Multiple Witnesses! Vid*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
One of the BEST UFO sightings, unfortunately I have no additional info on this video other then the fact this is not CGI and with the speed/pulsing effect they create can not be a plane. Lastly, all these people are NOT idiots they know what they saw, and am sure they can tell what a plane looks like. Speed is too fast to be a lantern and well swamp gas is always the excuse so I'm just gonna leave at that.

When I was in Cuba last year, middle of this tiny village, the entire resort saw multiple UFOs, after people gathered to watch them, they started blinking just like the ones in the video. As if they know they're being watched and they're demonstration their presence.

Anyhow not sure if this has been posted, without a doubt this is a perfect example of how UFO try to get peoples attention when there are so many people watching.

Let's get the battle started... your thoughts?

[edit on 30-3-2010 by freighttrain]

[edit on 30-3-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
old from 2002 and put up again recently
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-3-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Older vid...but here is something to consider.

Lots of people wonder what the reaction will be if/when UFOs make themselves known publically.

Well, why wonder...these people believe they are seeing the real deal...and what you get is excitement, amazment, and joy...be it lanterns or whatever doesn't matter...its more interesting whats going on with the people.

So, since we dont see people killing each other, or flipping out and shooting at em, etc etc etc...then we know exactly how people will react should that day come...encouraging.

Will help ya out here btw:

[edit on 30-3-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think UFO sightings WITH good information about the time, date, place, and direction of sighting can be puzzling enough to solve.

But UFO sightings posted without such information are usually, in my experience, at best not worth spending any time on, and at worst, attempts to deceive. I guess it's not a violation of the T&C to post videos without basic reference information, however, personally, I would never do that.

At least the link that Zaiger refers to gives some information about the sighting. Thanks for the link Zaiger to both the other thread and the explanation.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Good point SaturnFX, tnx for the link btw. Yes I do agree with you, if the reaction is positive then let the merge begin, but I think most closed minded people cough* (skeptics) will have very difficult time to accept this and so some may react negatively. Based on these polls that have been going on and all these movies being produced about UFO/Aliens... majority are waking up and starting to accept the possibility. It is encouraging !

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I'm sure the info. is available somewhere, maybe only this Youtube user did not provide it, but I do disagree with you, since there are no info. the video is not going to be valid... there are many videos that are legit and real, some may have posted it without knowing to post info, or it could have been taken from another site and got passed along and so the info. got lost. No reason to discredit the video, just because there is not info. on it on this Youtube user!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

www.thelightside.org...
www.bamsite.com...

This is from dundee, WI in july 2002.

I guess it is just a coincidence that wisconsin always get sightings before their UFO days start. They hold a conference and charge people (tourist trap) its the elmwood UFO days. Near dundee the hold UFO daze which is free but they set up booths and stuff to get people to buy stuff.
www.thelightside.org...

This video was taken at a UFO themed flea market meeting, everyone there was there to sky watch and buy ufo stuff.

more videos on this
curezone.org...

[edit on 30-3-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Have to say I enjoyed hearing the peoples reactions. I hadn't seen it before although I realize it is older. One guy on it said that he was at that place the year before and saw the lights then too, and it looked like campers/RVs at a campsite maybe. Possibly it is something to do with a festival or celebration held at the same time and place each year...and the lights are a part of the "show".
Dunno. Just throwing out an idea.
Like the post though. Star

I just posted this and then saw the post submitted before mine--I guess as I was typing. LOL Explains it.

[edit on 30/3/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Very good point. Encouraging indeed. Though personally I never really thought that people would go crazy because of it and start riots and whatnot.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
One of the BEST UFO sightings, unfortunately I have no additional info on this video

This video recorded by Andrew Kovaleski aka drewkov on July 22, 2002.
His testimonial: Several unidentified lights hover over Long Lake near Dundee,
Wisconsin. July 2002. Not sure why the video got squished horizontally.

Group of small unidentified lights over Long Lake near Dundee, Wisconsin. July 22nd 2002

Meet the videographer

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Great job Free-Sprit, thank you for the info. Any thought on what the objects are?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I hate to say it but they are all moving in the same direction, the same speed and some of them flash before they go out or drop. Hmmmmm.... sounds like those pesky lanterns again.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

G'day freighttrain

Thanks for posting that interesting vid.

As per my post in the other very recent thread about this video as per Zaiger's link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've seen the video previously on ATS a number of times & my conclusion was the objects are a series of helicopters carrying out a series of night flights.

I believe the flight characteristics & flashing lights (albeit extremely out of focus) are all consistent with HC's.

I also note many members also prefer the "chinese lantern" option.....to be honest, I sway a little that way myself.

I also think this might have some bearing on the activities being highlighted in this video:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c562ecd51f5.jpg[/atsimg]

Buy This Book
Perfect Bound Softcover (B/W)
Price: $19.95

www.iuniverse.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5c8588811fc.jpg[/atsimg]

Buy This Book
Perfect Bound Softcover (B/W)
Price: $19.95

www.iuniverse.com...

Unfortunately it's more money making cult ufology BS.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks for the feedback, what's interesting is the people on the tape say... it's NOT helicopter, otherwise you would hear them! Also I have to rule out helicopter, reason being is that the two lights towards the middle of the tape, above one another, in a pretty close range considering this being a helicopter will make it very dangerous to hover right above another helicopter, unless this is an "air show (stunts)" ... which is probably not fees able, since it's during night.

Flare might be a possibility for the light with pulsing, but again, the pulsing are timed equally and if it's flare it pulse randomly and fade out while falling. This stayed in same position, pulsed evenly and faded out.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I remember seeing this elsewhere on ATS. I think its chinese lanterns. (or flares?) they seem to follow wind currents. It got me thinking about the age of Chinese Lanterns (or Sky Lanterns, thanks wiki
). Apparently they've been experimenting with mini hot air balloons since the 3rd century BC. I wonder how many other fantastic sightings through the ages were actually stray lanterns?
Wiki link - Chinese Lanterns

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"lanterns, balloons ans planes oh my!"
...Thats all I see lately. How I would love to see something different but it never happens/.;

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Just found your thread.
I found the video footage interesting.

I did not see Chinese Lanterns,Helicopters,nor anything that looked conventional.

Its a good ufo video without question with more then one person seeing it.

Some of the UFOs appear to be stationary and hovering while one seems to decend a bit.

I'm certain that the skeptics will find a logical answer as they always do on these matters.

It looked like pretty darn good footage for a night sighting.

Just my observation from looking at video.

top topics

join