It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE Tribunal 31st March UK~ Eliahi Priest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Jay-morris
This is what a find worrying about some people in this world. I truely believe that some skeptics and de-bunkers would never want disclosure because then they would lose their love of de-bunking and insulting people.

...if there is a human being, who only wants the best for this planet, no matter how "wacky" his ideas or opinions are, then how can some people give them so much abuse, as if they are some mass murderer or something.

This isn't about skeptics versus believers. Nor is it about someone being closed-minded. Every single person criticizing Mr. Priest is right to do so. Any objective look at Mr. Priest will show he has a history of deception. Not once has he produced any evidence to support his self-aggrandizement.

Mr. Priest is not trying to make the world a better place as you claim. What Mr. Priest is doing is for Mr. Priest alone. There is nothing sincere in what he does. It is Ufological theater. He preys on the hopes and dreams of the UFO community and uses people like you in the process.

I dont believe him, but i did believe he wants the best for this planet, but that was before i read a bit more stuff about him, and now i feel he is dodgy.

I love people with wierd,strange ideas about things. Thats why i love icke and sereda. You look at someone like sereda, and he clearly wants the best for this planet, and i like people like that

I only came across this priest bloke yesterday, and i just thought he was one of those odd people who are harmless and want the best for this planet, but i was wrong.

Please dont put me in the same basket as the people who believe everything they hear or see, because i dont. I am the sort of person that wants to see good evidence before i believe that ufos are visiting earth, but i do believe that a small percentage of ufos are complete unknowns.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Please dont put me in the same basket as the people who believe everything they hear or see, because i dont.

You put yourself there with your knee-jerk defense of Mr. Priest and reactionary attack on skeptics.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Please dont put me in the same basket as the people who believe everything they hear or see, because i dont.

You put yourself there with your knee-jerk defense of Mr. Priest and reactionary attack on skeptics.

So, you believe that there are no skeptics/debunkers that are completly close minded and enjoy there de-bunking so much that they would never want to have disclosure because they will miss the de-bunking so much?

Sorry, but these kind of people are out there, just like we get the people who will believe anything about ufos, or oher paranormal events/cases.

Read what i said!
I came across this priest bloke yesterday. There is not much on him, and i thought what he was trying to do was not harming anyone, true or false, he just wanted the best for this planet, which isin a really bad way at the moment. Then i read more stuff about him, negative stuff, so now i know more about him.

In this subject, you live and learn. Thats what i do. Sometimes you are right, sometimes you are wrong, but may pele will never admit they are wrong, but that does not bother me.

And it does not change the fact that some de-bunkers/skeptics hate ufo believers as if they are mass murderers or something.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I came across this priest bloke yesterday. There is not much on him, and i thought what he was trying to do was not harming anyone, true or false, he just wanted the best for this planet, which isin a really bad way at the moment. Then i read more stuff about him, negative stuff, so now i know more about him...And it does not change the fact that some de-bunkers/skeptics hate ufo believers as if they are mass murderers or something.

When you make comments such as your initial one in this thread, you cannot be surprised when you are lumped in the "believe-everything-you-hear" category. You dismissed those criticizing Mr Priest, not for the substance of their criticism, but for the simple fact they were critical. You projected your own prejudices on others, then attacked them for those prejudices.

Equivocation does not make your admission of a mistake seem sincere.

So, you believe that there are no skeptics/debunkers that are completly close minded and enjoy there de-bunking so much that they would never want to have disclosure because they will miss the de-bunking so much?

It is irrelevant to this case. This has nothing to do with skeptics versus believers. It does not matter one bit if those criticizing Mr. Priest are closed-minded. Their supposed closed-mindedness does not somehow add veracity to Mr. Priest's claims.

The same holds true for every single other case. The combined closed-mindedness of every closed-minded person in the world cannot change the facts. Worrying about supposed ulterior motives is nothing but a red-herring.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I came across this priest bloke yesterday. There is not much on him, and i thought what he was trying to do was not harming anyone, true or false, he just wanted the best for this planet, which isin a really bad way at the moment. Then i read more stuff about him, negative stuff, so now i know more about him...And it does not change the fact that some de-bunkers/skeptics hate ufo believers as if they are mass murderers or something.

When you make comments such as your initial one in this thread, you cannot be surprised when you are lumped in the "believe-everything-you-hear" category. You dismissed those criticizing Mr Priest, not for the substance of their criticism, but for the simple fact they were critical. You projected your own prejudices on others, then attacked them for those prejudices.

Equivocation does not make your admission of a mistake seem sincere.

It is irrelevant to this case. This has nothing to do with skeptics versus believers. It does not matter one bit if those criticizing Mr. Priest are closed-minded. Their supposed closed-mindedness does not somehow add veracity to Mr. Priest's claims.

The same holds true for every single other case. The combined closed-mindedness of every closed-minded person in the world cannot change the facts. Worrying about supposed ulterior motives is nothing but a red-herring.

You dont seem to understand what i wrote. When i wrote that, i saw a harmless person wanting a better world. and i was reading people saying idiot,wacko etc. The same things have happend whith friedman,sereda,icke. There is a huge hatred for some of these people, which is odd.

Yes, i should have looked into him more before i posted that, but i did not. But what i am saying is still true, because i have seen it in many forums.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Dear ATS Members,

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year..

Firstly, allow me to apologise for calling you all monkey's, of course you are not and rightfully are entitled to your views and opinions of me. It was wrong and uncouth of me, so I am sorry. Especially considering that a facebook page was organised to enlist support for the unfortunate and unsuccessful stunt I pulled back on March 31st 2010. I would also like to apologise for my use of grammar on facebook, it also is not an exacting forum for intelligent and reasonable discussion. My page is casual and I kept it that way. That's not to take away from the incredible people who use the site, good discussion does go on there.

Outright I will say that the tribunal was definitely the wrong forum to even begin to broach a subject as all encompassing as Truth Amnesty/ Exopolitics or in a nutshell, UFOlogy. Now looking back I can see very easily that I was in error to do so. Though there was a background of circumstances that lead to it, which on all accounts still makes sense to me today. From the outside looking in, and I can see how insane it is.

But I guess insane is only a perspective considering our Government bombs the hell out of countries and is complicit in mass murder with a view to creating more peace. So, I will leave you to ponder that one.

Much has been posted about me on this forum, by many people most of whom I have not met. I can see your reasoning for holding the opinions that you do, and in some cases I have given you just reason too. My lack of response or interaction on this site for one.

I will not try to explain myself too much, your opinion of me is not high enough for me to think you would believe any different anyway, and I am not here to justify myself, only rectify this thread and make sure that I have voiced myself clear enough. I will not address everything that has been labelled against me on this site, though will attempt to summarise the key points.

I'm an ordinary guy, it is clear that I am not a diplomat in the traditional or Government sense, and from that perspective I am not a diplomat at all. The same goes for my Cosmic Security, it, of course is not issued by any traditional Government. By all accounts it is of my own making, and I have never alluded to anything on the contrary. I was clear with UK Border security when I first came into the country with it in 2008, "I put it in there". Yet I was still cleared to come through by the Border Agency.

Though there are some with high enough security clearances that do know of my involvement with things that as you would put it, are "above top secret". I am not asking you to believe me, I do not require your belief. My vindication is that some rare people will know what I am talking about. The same people who put me on a plane on August 26th 2006 in London when by all accounts I was not suppose to be flying.

As for my claims of free energy. do I have a device ? No, I do not. Do I know inventors with proof of concept, yes.. Like many people in this community. Are some more private and further down the track than others, yes... They are... I have always tried to stress this point. I have also always tried to stress that I did not know when I would be able to do this, I never gave it a fixed date.

I know when I speak I have a tendency to get carried away, I am excited by the prospect of ZeroPoint science. Have I ever alluded to the fact that I understand the theoretical nature of it in detail? If someone can show me where I have, I would be happy to clarify myself. To many people I have always said that I am simply an organiser. I have always only ever attempted to put the right people and money in the same space to create something, this is the role of a producer, nothing more, and I am nothing more.

What has been my key area of focus is attempting to unlock large investment for promising inventors and scientists, including the alchemist. Thanks Isaac, that's not just any "lump of slag" as you put it. Those who have taken the time, and who are lucky enough to hold the Alchemists trust know well the stage of his science.
I notice that no-one has been able to refute the Platinum Cert's that I also brought into court.

Anyway...

You see, I lost access to my children because of what my Ex liked to call, "the UFO stuff". It was indeed all prevailing for me, (since I saw one with my folks in Narrabri as a kid) and in my attempt to create something that might help the planet, I, like many other Father's and husbands am responsible for letting my work overtake my family. I have paid a high price for that. I guess that's why providing proof of the contact event that happened was such an emotive subject (because maybe I could prove I was not crazy and win my family back) and why, after much correspondence to Government and Military the only place left to be heard, and the only hearing they would give me was my tribunal case. So I brought everything I had to it. Was it desperation? Absolutely. Ask any other Father who has been through or is going through something similar, would they do anything in their power to prove themselves to see their kids ? Would you ? I know I would, and I will continue to until my last breath.

I'd like to point out, that through this whole legal process I have been within the law. I am not hiding from UK authorities, quite the contrary. I am now doing everything that the law requires of me to stay in the country. And UK Border Agency knows this.

Looking back, did I waste Government's time with the Exopolitical content? Probably, but lets be serious, I think Government does a good enough job time and money wasting on their own. I'm sure with all the multiple Billions that they have, and considering your opinion of me I really didn't concern them all too much. The world has kept turning.

Lets be further honest, anyone who has proper contacts knows about my involvement with UK intelligence. So is there people on this thread deliberately slandering me ? Of course. But I asked for everything I was served here, so all if fair in love and war right!? Bless you.

As a Father I helped raise my Children, I was there at both their births and I love them. I have no alterior motives for being in this country. Where I was born is a Paradise, I would love to go back there, but after a very long time of dealing with all this, I have come to the deep reasoning and understanding that it is irresponsible of me to do so. So many Father's find it easy to just walk away, and men get labelled as being shallow because of this. As a Father, I will do everything in my power to stay close to my children so that there remains a shred of opportunity that I may see them again before they are so old I entirely miss their childhood. All who know me can agree, I am a good Father. I may be a bad businessman (considering how many times I have failed attempting to give you ZeroPoint Energy), but in my heart I know I am a good Father. And my children deserve that, even if you believe I don't. But this isn't for you to judge.

Be careful guys, because one day (and god forbid I would never wish it on any of you) you may find yourselves in the same place I was/am. Its very easy to read a few things connect the dots the way the thread is flowing and cast dispersions. It takes more time to read between the lines of a person, to know the personal circumstances.

There are agencies in the UK that still know mine, intimately. Better than you guys ever will, and they know how real the content I put on the Contact Zero site is. Thats enough for me, and I would hope that it is enough for you. Without guys like me shaking the apple tree, you guys would have no-one to bitch and moan at and nothing to discuss (jokes).

So, as for teleportation. Please read Michael Talbot's "The Holographic Universe", really contemplate the ramifications of the facts and research that went into it, as ask yourself why not ? Why is it any more outlandish than the act of dreaming ? I guess you all missed the Scotsman article on the American Military training their soldiers to, "walk through walls". Some rare children have these abilities from birth. I am sure there are forums on your site about it for more information.

I for one dream, and will continue to dream of a better world, a world where I am a capable and loving Father who is close to his children ~ and a world with technologies that help alleviate the third world, and where killing people to bring peace is deemed to be as stupid and unnecessary as it actually is.

May you all have a wonderful and honest 2011 ~

I would be happy to go point for point with you Isaac on Radio one day in a civil and reasonable discussion with someone like Sandra Sabatini as moderator.

In Peace ~

Eliahi Priest

~ Remaining in Scotland ~ December 29th 2010 ~

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliahi
Thanks Isaac, that's not just any "lump of slag" as you put it.

Hi Eliahi,

Er, that isn't how I put it...

The only reference to "slag" in this discussion was by another member ("KWilliams") in response to a post by me.

You can see the post by "KWilliams" (and the indication of its author) at the link below:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought I should point this out to avoid any misunderstanding.

I would be happy to go point for point with you Isaac on Radio one day in a civil and reasonable discussion with someone like Sandra Sabatini as moderator.

Thank you, but I don't see much point in this (or any real likelihood of it happening).

I asked you various questions back in April, having spend a fairly considerable amount of time getting up to speed on your claims and related material.

While you stated in response that my questions were "well put and deserve as much information as is possible for me to give", you did not actually answer any of those questions.

All the best for 2011,

Isaac
edit on 28-12-2010 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm glad, it's another step in the right direction. Everyday more people learn about these underground topics.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join