It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE Tribunal 31st March UK~ Eliahi Priest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Whoa, I'm gonna grab popcorn for this. I may not believe it yet, but it's going to court which if won would add legitimacy to his claims.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

Exactly,
He goes on about how he wants to try and get the Disclosure of the ET presence and suppressed technologies, through legal means.
He then describes the complexities of compartmentalisation of government and how you have to go through the court.

Also, I shared much of your skeptisism towards this guy, however as someone said on his facebook, Eliahi is DOING something.
He isnt holding a talk, or a conference, or releasing an album, or a book...
He is genuinely facing the government.
Which is pretty unique.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I have a question, Is there any particular reason why he's changed his name?

His name says he is Peter Alexander Richard?
I've read his facebook page. He seems to believe in something and wanting world peace.

As much as I'd like him to make a change I dont think he'll succeed. The court will probably rule against him. Even if they have to get experts to debunk his documents and evidence they'll do it.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
He's going straight for the court. That is very telling. Either this is a deliberate deception of some kind, or this man is going to change the world overnight. The thing i am curious with is that because he's facing against the government straight up and putting himself and his family at risk, he must really have something special cooked up. I know i would. Good luck to him and may tommorow shine bright either way.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I for one am rooting for him. The people outside of the military industrial complex who have knowledge of zero-point energy need to come together and put together a working model and come up with practical applications for home power, vehicle power, etc. If this is done properly, soon they will have spread so far and wide that the corrupt governments will be powerless to stop it.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
How long do we think this is going to take? If it started two hours ago, why is there no information here? Doesn anyone know anything yet? I suppose I could use google.... nah.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
be patient ^_^. I have no idea how this will turn out however, i do wish the man luck on this because he will need it if he's going to take on the entire government and military industrial complex, not to mention the few who are really in power. It is interesting that he is doing this through court, because that would be the biggest embarrasment in the history of the world if the governments/royal/MIC can't stop 1 man from spilling the whole beans.

I'll be laughing a long time if this actually comes to pass and in a good way.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
ELiahi Priest. "Interesting" man.

Short Bio on Wiki users:

en.wikipedia.org...:ELiahi_Priest

…renowned lecturer…leading figure in the field of zero-point energy, New Energy technology and future earth sciences…Chief of Intelligence for Contact Zero of the Galactic Government which is constitutionally ratified and has some 4.5 Million citizens, and has recogniton from some +38 Goverments at Cabinet Level…UK Chief of Operations for the Institute for Cooperation in Space (ICIS)…works alongside associates Dr. Carol Sue Rosin and Alfred Lambremont Webre…International Director of Malcolm & Priest Technologies Ltd…a UK based company positioned as a global strategic technology delivery vehicle for cutting edge technologies onto the mainstream market….is also a pioneering educator in Grail Lore and ancient mysticism…Salvation Science as defined by Professor Robert Pope.

Busy boy, isn’t he? You would have thought he’d be far more well known…

Malcolm & Priest Technologies Ltd

Malcolm and Priest Technologies have accumulated a network of physicists, scientists and inventors that are at the forefront of making alternative energy technologies a reality for the near future.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Link to MPT Ltd.’s “manifesto”. Any one care to check if their 2008 release of a zero point energy machine at a black tie, live BBC feed, gala dinner attended by 200 MPs actually happened? Or the rock concert?

www.intalek.com...

In 2008 ELiahi was a key note speaker in Malaysia at the 18th World Peace Congress, where he lectured on new high tech aerospace design, transformation of the permanent war economy and security related issues. During the Congress he negotiated diplomacy issues directly with senior political figures, NASA personnel & other key players in the peace movement.

www.contactzero.org...

www.contactzero.org...

World Peace Congress.

Purpose of the Conference:
1. To promote world peace and understanding by revealing the many links and common origins that unite the world's religions.
2. To bring together representatives from religious traditions on Sri Lanka and around the world to discuss their common origins and links.
3. To establish Sri Lanka, the Moslem’s Garden of Eden, as the common origin and cradle of many religious traditions.
4. To establish the holy city of Kataragama on Sri Lanka as a universal holy shrine.

And this is scary…

One Common Link presented at the Conference is the Universal Deity known as Skanda/Murugan.
1. He is Skanda/Murugan in the Hindu religion.
2. He is Al-Khadir, the “Green Man” and “Initiator” of the Moslems.
3. He is King Melchizedek of the Jews
4. He is St. George of the Knights Templar.
5. He is Melek Taus, the “Peacock Angel,” of the Yezidi of Iraq.
6. He is Dionysus of the Greeks.
7. He is Osiris of the Egyptians.
8. He is Enki of the Sumerians
9. He is Mithras of the Persians.
10. He is the Green Man of the Pagans.
11. He is Quetzlcoatl, the “Plumed Serpent” of Central America tribes.
12. He is Sanat Kumara of the Ascended Masters tradition.
13. He is the Planetary Logos of Theosophy.
14. He is King of the World of some Buddhist sects.
15. He is Masaw, King of the Fourth World, of the Hopi Indians of North America.
16. He is Jnana Pandita, the “Instructor of Gnosis,” of the Gnostics. 17. He is the World Savior and Guru of the Yogis.

Maitreya, anyone? New religion in the making?

www.gnostictemplars.org...

My opinion? He’s full of zero point BS.

If I’m wrong, and something other than a farce happens today because of his court case, I will eat my words with a large slice of humble pie.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinAir

this sounds like idiotic grandstanding , in a wholey inapropriate venue

how EXACTLY does any of the claims he is making affect his parental rights under scots law ? or his immigration status ?

to praraphrase and caricature his claims - he is going to petition the court thus :

" your honour , you must allow me visitation rights to my children because i can turn lead into gold , know the screts of "` zero point energy ` and talk to aliens "

the only claim that is worthy of any legal merit - is his alleged possesion of the alleged ` philopsiphers stone ` - and only if he can actually produce evidence that he possesers a quantity of such gold - large enough to negate any counterclaim that he is destitute and delinwquent and thus unable to propperly crare for his children while they are in his custody

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Has anyone heard anything regarding this then? Whats happening?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Could somebody please explain to me why you would keep evidence such as this to yourself until you brought it as evidence to a tribunal?

Where is his scientific proof that zero-point energy can be harnessed to produce free energy?

As a University lecturer in Power Engineering, I find claims of free energy ridiculous. They are scientifically impossible and are based on theories which have yet to be proved. Please take the time to look up 'scientific theory'.

IF Mr Priest has this proof or half of what he claims to have, we would all have head about this long ago and he would now be a very rich man.

Don't get me started on his cosmic clearence passport! I would confiscate it too because its terrible.

Until I see some solid proof of his claims, Eliahi Priest has to be classed as a self deluded fraud, which serious researchers and this field of study can do without. Mr Priest obvioulsy wants some 'celebrity' status if nothing else.

Saying that I expect to see a donate now button attached to his website shortly, now that he has drummed up enough interest.

Posts like this just waste peoples time and clog up the internet.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Welsh_Mulder

Oh, until YOU see proof, he's a self-deluded fraud? Ok. A little full of ourself aren't we?

I'll be honest - just because a university lecturer doesn't think free energy is possible, that doesn't exactly riddle my mind with doubt. The large amount of scientists working to that end clearly don't think it's impossible. That's not to say you're wrong, of course; you'd certainly know better than me, at least.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by ShadowArcher]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowArcher

I think that Welsh_mulder was calling him self-deluded not just because of his, frankly ridiculous, free energy claims, but because of all of his claims.

If even one of these guys claims were true then he would be far more powerful than the UK immigration service that can't even deport rapists and other criminals from abroad!.....And to use these claims as part of a case relating to access to his kids is either criminally manipulative or indicative of mental illness.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I think what is actually annoying, is that Mr Priest has said – publically – way back in 2008, that he already has a zero point energy machine, and was about to reveal it to the world on a live TV show.

And guess what? It didn’t happen…

Now, this entire tribunal seems not to be based on a demand for “the truth”, but the fact that his visa and passport have been confiscated by the UK government. Why?

Sir Menzies Campbell QC MP has elevated my issues and the issues surrounding my false arrest connected to the Cosmic Security Clearance in my Australian passport directly to Rt. Hon. Alan Johnson.

To date – No member of British Government has formerly commented on my Cosmic
Security or Diplomacy status, and your Cabinet would do well to be fully aware that my offices are now formerly recognised under the rules of Foreign Diplomacy as laid down in the Vienna Convention of 1961 on Diplomatic relations.

This being said, as I have previously informed you, Her Majesties Secret Intelligence Service (SIS, MI6) has known about our organisation for many years; as far back as 1922 as our intelligence suggests.

We have both the former Secretary of Sate for the United States, Condoleezza Rice, and the current Secretary of State for the United States Hillary Clinton's signature’s on formal, legal and binding documentation that further fundamentally recognise our own Government’s Constitution and Off‐Planet Exopolitical jurisdictions under Cosmic Security Status (equivalent NATO Cosmic Top Secret).

I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC - I AM A MILITARY INTELLIGENCE CHIEF/DIRECTOR OF A RATIFIED INTELLIGENCE CABINET. THIS SAME INTELLIGENCE CABINET AS DISCLOSED BY YOUR OWN MI6 IN PRIVATE INTERVIEWS.

www.contactzero.org...

So, is he telling “the truth” here?

Read my post above, especially the part about the World Peace Conference and their “Universal Deity”, and also do some research about his claims to have in his possession the Philosopher’s Stone, then tell me he’s a representative for an exopolitical intelligence agency.

Or is it he’s just a very well spoken and erudite fantasist?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I would say if he truly believes what he says, then he is putting his family at risk. So he must have serious evidence/proof (or think he does - ie, is actually completely and utterly bat-# insane). If he doesn't believe it...well he's an idiot

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Well, it could be that the “Cosmic” level apparently doesn’t exist in Australia:

National security classifications in Australia comprise TOP SECRET, SECRET, CONFIDENTIAL, RESTRICTED and UNCLASSIFIED. Background checks for access to TOP SECRET material are carried out at either of two levels: at TOP SECRET NEGATIVE VETTING (TSNV), or at the even more stringent and expensive TOP SECRET POSITIVE VETTING (TSPV) level, depending on the extent of required access to TOP SECRET material and on the potential damage to national security should such material be disclosed to unauthorised parties. Most background checks for access to TOP SECRET material are carried out at the TOP SECRET NEGATIVE VETTING level.

en.wikipedia.org...

And if you read this page (which is a hoot):

www.contactzero.org...

It explains everything about his “Cosmic” clearance. Mr Priest is, believe it or not, a “super-soldier”, allied to “KOALA Intel” who descend from the Knights Templar or some such drivel. And as such, through his “special training”, he has:

~Walked through solid objects

~Perceived future events accurately

~Teleported objects

~Teleported myself

~Interfaced with electronic machines and made them operational or nonoperational with my mind alone

~Performed the one inch punch and keyed auto-response abilities for advanced survival combat

~Timeflipped &

~Navigated inhospitable terrain completely blindfold - yet able to see with second sight.

If he can teleport, why not let the UK government keep his passport and deport him? After all, he can come back whenever he wants, can’t he?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Oh, cosmic passport is a kind of security clearance? Don't answer, I don't really care, lol. If I did, I could look it up myself. You'd think there'd be some kind of news from the court by now, wouldn't you?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You'd think there'd be some kind of news from the court by now, wouldn't you?

If only that he's been detained for deportation.

But then again, he can always walk out of the prison, through the walls...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Shadow Archer, I take your point, but I make my comments on scientific fact not theory. I am sick to death of seeing threads started on this board with ridiculous claims being made without any evidence whatsoever. No wonder this subject is treated with ridicule by the mainstream media. Do you expect me to believe his claims without proof? So forgive me for being a little full of myself!

Where do you get your information from with regards to the 'large amount of scientist working to that end'? I am unaware of the work of these scientists. Please could you send me a link or more information if you know any more.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Eliahi claims to have discovered, with help of some scientists (one which he frequently name drops, Malcolm Priest PHD), the Philosopher's stone, which can turn base metals into gold, in some elusive process. In addition, he claims to have witnessed some kind of higher intelligent life form coming down from the clouds at one point in his life, undergoing reconnaissance.

Unfortunately, that paragraph is why i am skeptical. From numerous accounts that i've read, you don't "find" the philosopher's stone it "finds" you. And it usually ends up in the hands of people who don't want it or need it.

I wonder if any of those scientists are also Alchemists?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join