It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Opinion Piece calls OathKeepers "HATRIOTS"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Honestly,

am I the only one who can't take all these "constitutionalists" seriously? AMURRRIKKAAA!!! GUNS!!! LAND!!! FREEDOM FRIESS!!!!!

Grow up.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SkippingDog

SkippingDog,

Their first sworn words/duty is to uphold and defend the Constitution... everything else is secondary. That second master you're talking about, is asking either law enforcement or Military personal to go against the Constitution, regardless of who orders them to do so... They are refusing to allow anyone to subjugate their FIRST ORDER! The Constitution supersedes any and all orders that defiles or goes against the Constitution. Ordering, or asking any law enforcement or Military personal to defile the Constitution is the Second Master they’re refusing to follow… and rightfully so... Presidents come and go, the Constitution is supposed to be forever. How can you not see that?

God Bless The Oath Keepers...

I pray they do not allow this government plant… who was purposely sent to defame and subjugate this honorable movement… from achieving their goals... The first round goes to the government... The good news is, the truth is going to come out, and I believe in the end, it will be the government who will have a lot of explaining to do, and the government will have a lot to apologize for.

I would be willing to bet Oath Keepers all across this country understand what was done, and are ready to meet these horrific attacks with courage and truth. Remember these Oath Keepers are well versed in the tactics used by government officials… I believe they have been waiting for the government to infiltrate their movement, and now their well oiled machine will be all over TV showing how the government faked, and or, purposely recruited these nut jobs under the name of Oath Keepers so as to cast a shadow over this honorable movement. In the end however, I believe the Oath Keepers will come out more consolidated and stronger in numbers and convictions… Time will tell!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hey TrueAmerican. Good Post.

That's why I only get my news from Bill O'Reilly. He's the only true Independent in the media. He calls it like it is with no partisan bias. I don't watch Fox (except for him), MSNBC, CNN, HLN, BBC, ABC,CBS...it's all partisan propaganda.

Good Post. Star and Flag!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

With all due respect sir,
I'm sure its not this simple, but shouldn't your countrymen come before the capacity in which you serve them?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Individual Sovereignty, yes, a country unto myself. Funny that the thinking of today, tries to discredit the same individualistic honor and commitment to the Constitution that this country was founded on.

But now, we have people swearing to people, instead of an ideal.

Swearing to anything, except an ideal as grand as the Constitution, is beneath me. Sorry, my fellow citizens deserve the most that I can give, of my my mind and my heart.

Now, we have people that set aside these ideals for frivolous things, trinkets and baubles.

I guess the discussion is over. People have enough to read, on my positions to know where I stand. You are just a few comments of distraction really. No one can place your position or know YOUR opinion and where it comes from.

So please, try not to disparage me, for I have worth. I am me. Who are you?!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nycfrog27

Hey TrueAmerican. Good Post.

That's why I only get my news from Bill O'Reilly. He's the only true Independent in the media.

O'Reilly? Oh, please. Ever see his interview with Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes, where he actually defends the gun confiscations in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Like i said cnn use half truths, and direct you to debate unimportant things. Wile the people with power and control seek to further that control.

If you say oathkeeprs are a hate group you are calling cops and military a hate group. Plz lose more credibility please cnn. Its like a 5 year old child is running cnn's programing.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Honestly,

am I the only one who can't take all these "constitutionalists" seriously? AMURRRIKKAAA!!! GUNS!!! LAND!!! FREEDOM FRIESS!!!!!

Grow up.

Your generalizations through out this thread are rather immature and evidence of a shallow mind.

Can you put forth some substance instead?

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Scarcer]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Skipping Dog......... please, just go read the constitution, the bill of rights, the preamble, the federalist papers, the articles of confederation. These documents supersede your silly little corporation rules. Go you therefore unto the Internet and get thee an edumacation. Then come back here and apologise for your posting unlawful, unconstitutional drivel.

Did you have your fingers crossed when you took your oath? I took the oath twice, I know what it means, I also keep, read and cherish those founding documents.
BTW did you know that all present forms of government, village, township, county, state and federal, are not only unconstitutional, but unlawful. That includes all tort, regulatory, feduciary, judicial and enforcement entities. So any "legal" rulings by any of those institutions and entities are not lawful and unconstitutional.
I see your retired from your unlawful position, that should leave you with plenty of time to research the truth, "if" you put aside your spirit of indoctrination and open your eyes, heart and mind.

YouSir

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
*Sigh*... its so distressing for me cuz no one listens still...

All they have to do to TURN YOU IN TO THE ENEMY THEY DESIRE is put an opinion article in to the print... then people suddenly talk about how terrible this person is (which is true in my opinion but) then one member of the militia goes overboard DUE to articles like this and its SELF-DESTRUCTION happens because they provoked you in to doing something stupid.

If you do what they want you to do you play in to their hand, they're not getting 'scared' of militias they know having militias is THE step to creating a destabilising civil war.

They're waiting for any militia member to go too far so that they can retaliate and consolidate power in to one federal unit... they need one domestic uniting force ie. domestic terrorism and even different militias will fight each other over it... radicals vs others and then the divisionary tactic will allow no real resistance to form.

Reacting to articles like this is suicide.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

End is nigh, I appreciate your posts and your efforts. Thank you for your words, never let ignorance chase you from the fray, my friend. None of this CNN crap matters, hatriots is a childish catch word that will only resonate with the willfully blind. Those sheep may awake from their drug induced slumber and take up their soveriegn rights. This is only going to happen by continued introduction to the truth by you and others.
Remember, we have lived all of our lives under this lie, have patience we will prevail.

Look everyone, this "hatriot" bs is typical of the msm, they're in collusion with the unlawful PTB, this is just script for them. Let them vilify, they expose their shallow and degenerate natures on a daily basis, pay them no heed. However, take note and remain vigilant, educate yourself your family and your friends.

YouSir

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I just heard on the radio that CNN has lost 50% of its audience during the first quarter of 2010. And they're trying to figure out why.

:shk:

Keep paying writers like this CNN, and you will be out of business by 2011.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
lol nevermind not getting into arguments on here anymore.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

" The FBI had an informant inside the Hutaree group and he participated in the alleged conspiracy to kill law enforcement officers, according to The Wall Street Journal today. "

It was just a matter of time before this story broke . A disturbing pattern is emerging here of the US Goverments Covert Plan to kill disention in our Nations Patriot Groups by smear tactics that have involved Undercover Agents instigating Terrorist Acts amoung those who have deep concerns about the eroding of our Personal Freedoms . This must be brought out in the open and questioned by every citizen in this country and recognized for what it is , Goverment inspired Terrorism .....

" It is not surprising that the FBI had penetrated the Hutaree group and an agent was apparently at the center of the alleged conspiracy. In fact, it is part of a well established pattern. "

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

This is not about "right wing nuts" YOU are the one who is bringing up race YOU are the one who is bringing up political affiliations. As I have already stated I have been voting 3rd party for years, and by years I mean decades, judging by your assesment of the subject here I would say I've been voting 3rd party longer than you've been able to vote at all.

Why do you refuse to acknowledge that militias have been an institution in the USA longer than there has been a USA, not since our latest president was elected. The fact that the government and the MSM have been demonizing something thats been around for so long without any propblem should indicate the intentions of the government.

So enough of the Obama supporters vs. McCain supporters BS. It's not about that except in your mind, and I challenge you (again) to prove it is. You can't. In fact it is naive of you to believe that there would be much difference in our country if one of them (dem or rep) is elected over the other. When your choice is either brown rice or white rice you still end up eating rice.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

People being in militias has nothing to do with a black man being the president. Was George Washington black? Was Richard Nixon black? The MSM would like you to believe that these militais are a new phenom but they are not so get over it.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
well, in spokane washington they have an ombudsman monitoring the police now because of their inhumane way of treating people. i heard once that a person with downs syndrome or something got tasered to death for stealing. cops nowadays are starting to become brutal again. the people in said militia probably didn't want to be tasered for some bogus reason. like on the playground you can only bully a kid so far. cnn? gimme a break if a bunch of soccer moms killed a cop it would be a two hour special on them getting breast implants with the money got from suing the state. that aside i think it's police brutality, the b.s. artists who run cnn and the poo flinging apes that run this country. sorry for anyone who "loves the whitehouse" but back in the late thirties germany "loved nuremburgh" if people read about the nwo and it's plans that's reason enough to join a militia. oh and whoever stereotypes this statement as "redneck" know that i think toby kieth and all those other country closet cases suck i listen to ministry and pantera hmph ..i..

[edit on 31-3-2010 by rockoperawriter]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Listening to the rheotoric thrown around here...I'm new here at ATS...it looks like most of the people ..or at least the loudest people are looking to bash all democrats and all opposing the "conservative" point of view.

These ideas are considered conservative:

Give guns to everyone
Make drugs legal
Commit violence against gov't officials that oppose the "republican" philosophy
Oppose drilling for oil (If a democrat is the one who issues the drill order)

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by christianindependant

Give guns to everyone
Make drugs legal
Commit violence against gov't officials that oppose the "republican" philosophy
Oppose drilling for oil (If a democrat is the one who issues the drill order)

If you are going to make Generalized Alligations about a specific Political Group in this country , maybe it would be wise to show some Documented Evidence to back up your claims . Otherwise , you are just stating a Personal Opinion here .

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
i do admit that i am stating opinion but this opinion is about the opinion that a corporate mechanism is using to create a scapegoat. "if you fight back this will happen to you" is all that it boils down to when the media talks about militia.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join