It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hutaree Raid: An extremely well-executed federal operation aimed at the threat of Oath Keepers.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Great analysis on the recent Hutaree raid...

As a powerful political counter-stroke it was masterful. You have to give them credit. Putting a provocateur into a group of not-very-well wrapped Millennialists (see Churchill, To Shake Their Guns in the Tyrants Face) and assisting them to:

a. build and distribute pipe bombs and

b. talk about plots to kill cops that involve killing innocents, family members, etc.,

was well thought out, perfectly targeted, craftily planned, brilliantly executed and impeccably timed.

I realized this when I was outside talking to the three cops who showed up at my door to collect the bird# Easter card. To begin with, the phone rang. Would I please meet the officer outside? Sure.

So I walked out in my shirtsleeves, thinking I would simply hand the guy (remember, I had been told they would send one officer) the ziplock bag, fill out a report, and then could go turn in after a very exhausting day.

I wasn't even off the porch before I understood something very different was going on here. Three deputies, not one. Spread out, hands on weapons, bright light in my face, commanding me to come to them. It was so ludicrous I laughed and said, "What? You want me to put my hands in the air?"

They didn't but they weren't laughing either.

Look, I told them, I just called you guys because that's what the Coroner's Office told me to do. They were tense as hell. Two of them knew me from local Pinson events, political and otherwise. The other, the one with the least experience, was the most obviously nervous and he's the one who approached from the side always training the light in my eyes.

So, after I get them calmed down and explain what is going on, it becomes obvious that they are concerned that I am a maddog militiaman. The Hutaree business was fresh in their minds. "Christian militia." "Kill cops at the funeral."

They're "militia." I'm "militia." I actually think they expected me to defend the assholes. As we had some time before the fire department trucks got there (and then they decided they weren't equipped to handle the situation so they asked for HAZMAT backup), I started talking about the many death threats I have had over the years and about my belief that it is better to be despised by the despicable than admired by the admirable. We talked about death threats in 90s, and my ever expanding list of enemies. I told them about how the FBI had been letting certain neoNazi terrorists run free back then, and how we -- the constitutional militia -- embarrassed them finally into arresting the pukes. I told them how we worked with state and local law enforcement to prevent racist-terrorist initiated clouds of pink mist here and across the country.

They just kept coming back to the Hutaree.

And it wasn't, I sensed, merely because it had just happened. The details of the thing as reported in the media and passed along by "cop telegraph" -- based entirely on the word of a federal provacateur at this point -- had seized their imaginations. "Christian Militia." "Assassinating a police officer." "Mass killing of cops' families at a funeral." "At a FUNERAL."

"Militiaman" = "Cop killer" As obvious as two plus two.

For the Imperial Feds, this was a propaganda coup of the tenth order of magnitude.

For this wasn't really about the Hutaree. It was about Oath Keepers. It may not have started out to be, when they began their operation against the Hutaree back in 2008, but at some point along the line, I'll bet, somebody saw the opportunity and took it.

Based upon the nervousness, fear and hatred of the Feds for Oath Keepers (as evidenced by the number and frequency of their verbal attacks on it), we knew that at some point they were going to feel compelled to get serious about dealing with the threat OK posed to their strategic certainty. (That is, "if I issue this tyrannical order, will these people carry it out -- or turn on me?")

Gentlemen and ladies, you just witnessed the seriousness of their intent to discredit Oath Keepers. The Hutaree meme strikes at the seam between the military and police who are attracted by the Oath Keepers' simple message, and the armed citizenry who are their natural allies in supporting and defending the Constitution and in the maintenance of order in society as a whole.

The Hutaree, apparently useful idiots to a man, may indeed not be guilty of what they are charged. It does not matter. Even if all the charges are later expoosed to be the fevered imaginings of snitches and provocateurs (and I don't think they will be), the Feds have reaped an incalculable benefit from the exercise.

They have, in the minds of every cop in America, equated the word "militia" with the word "cop killer."

From now on, every cop will approach us with that in mind. Every conversation about militia will have to deal with the Hutaree first. The Feds have put us all on the ideological defensive. The fact that it enunciates a lie does not matter. People will "know" from now on that all militiamen and women are copkillers.

Brilliant. You must give them credit. It was brilliant.

More on this subject later.

Yeah Oathkeepers is a threat to the US elite. That's why they want to take them out, demonize them or at least stop their growing numbers.

With this ``coup`` by the government, now a lot of cops associate militias/oathkeepers/christians with COP KILLERS...

That sure don't help society cohesion... but eh, that's the government goal, divide and conquer...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think it is time for all of us "cop killers" to start heading underground now if we haven't already. The offensive is here and there is nothing we can do about it just yet. To those who would choose to still uphold and defend the Constitution, hold your ground. The people are not ready yet.

Soon though, very soon. If this recent event isn't a red flare in the eyes of everyone monitoring the progressive downfall of this country, then perhaps you need a new set of glasses. The agenda was set and played out. Ideally they would have LOVED for the other militias to mobilize to group them all into the category of "man men" but they didn't get their wish. For now they still have to rely on the old tricks of hearsay and stereotyping.

The war isn't won for the PTB. It hasn't even begun.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Then you are saying they weren't planning on killing cops and attacking the US government??

Also where is your source??

To those who would choose to still uphold and defend the Constitution, hold your ground.

Dude, you are not defending the Constitution, you are helping them to overthrow it.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by damwel]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think all the internet tough guys here on ATS should take a long hard look at this raid.

How many on here do we here say "If they come for me...they better be ready because I'm armed"? THey say this for anything and everything...the census, healthcare mandate, taxes, any ridiculous thing they can think of.

Well look what happened to 9 leaders of a well armed group...taken without a shot fired...quickly and efficiently...they had no chance.

So...tell me...what makes you different? Are you just simply "better" than these guys? Are you smarter? Are you better prepared? Are you a super soldier that will hold off an entire task force of feds? Have you maybe watched Rambo one too many times?

I'm just curious what makes anyone think they are going to stand against a fed raid aided by local and state police. Because as you can also see from this raid...the local and state police WILL aid them...no matter how much you say they won't turn on their own people.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

And for all the people that go against the government everytime they open their mouth, you believe their version now?

Hutaree were crazy nutjobs, BUT it wouldn't be the first time they would put FBI agent provocateurs inside the cell to create trouble. They do it ALL THE TIME.

See : terrorist plot in Toronto to cut off Harper's head and blow up a big bomb in Toronto... the guy who ran it all was the police agent.
Hal Turner, agent provocateur for the FBI, PROVEN IN COURT.
Ect... There's HUNDREDS of examples over the years.

And come on, they are charged with TRYING TO USE WMDs! Yes, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
These guys weren't going to kill any cops. They are making a glaring example of them to build distrust of legal militia groups all around the country.

The alleged plot is just a little to perfect and most likely concocted by an unemployed Hollywood writer. This group would stand to gain nothing by executing such a plan against their local police dept. and ultimately the neighboring families of these officers.

A little mini false flag to make Napolitano look like she is doing her job.

The real anti-Americans

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I think it is great that you citizens have a constitutional right to form militias.

But propaganda is a powerful weapon, and the authorities have had lots, and lots of practice at it.

The one true weapon you guys have against it, is to not do any of the things they are saying you will.

If any of your membership start to agitate, talk of murdering innocents and police officers going about their lawful duty, expel them from your ranks without ceremony, and report them to the local law.

That way, you remain within the law, provocatuers have zero ammunition, and the propagandists lose.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Exactly the point of the raid.

Step One.

Silence the dissenters and alienate the opposition.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

These guys weren't going to kill any cops.

You have proof of that? That statement is just as ignorant as someone saying the 100% know they were planning on killing cops.

Only believing what will further your position is a very dangerous form of ignorance...it is wilfull ignorance used by closed minded people to protect their world view.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Give me a break. You know deep down these crazies were going off the deep end. Would you be defending them if they lived next door to you? How about if your son was 19 and started hanging out with them and doing "survival training" ?

They were planning on killing innocent people to create chaos so they could put their training to use. They were not defenders of my idea of freedom. Maybe yours.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by jibeho

These guys weren't going to kill any cops.

You have proof of that? That statement is just as ignorant as someone saying the 100% know they were planning on killing cops.

Only believing what will further your position is a very dangerous form of ignorance...it is wilfull ignorance used by closed minded people to protect their world view.

Innocent until proven guilty is still the law of the land. Not for long apparently in your eyes.

It will be tough to defend this case if all of the essential ingredients were properly added to it in advance of this "raid".

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Innocent until proven guilty is still the law of the land. Not for long apparently in your eyes.

Did I say they were guilty? Care to quote me on that?

I actually said the opposite...I hold a position of neutrality on the subject at this time...not saying they are innocent or guilty...I'll wait for the facts to come out to decide that.

You on the other hand are declaring them innocent without having any of the facts...that is ignorance.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Some of you may be to young to know but this is what they did after Waco Texas. They used it and painted all with it. They even had a "plant" or two in that thing and were later unable to cooberate anything he told them.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Then you are saying they weren't planning on killing cops and attacking the US government??

Also where is your source??

To those who would choose to still uphold and defend the Constitution, hold your ground.

Dude, you are not defending the Constitution, you are helping them to overthrow it.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by damwel]

No, you are enabling those in Washington and those NOT in Washington to subvert and pervert it. Watch some Badnarik constitution class.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Propaganda is such a power tool, everybody that have the money use it, from our corporate run elites to our corporate run government.

It works for pushing wars, for pushing agendas for fear mongering and for keeping the American people divided and conquered.

Yes, the ones pushing the bottoms at the top are getting restless, scare and threatened.

So is time to turn that propaganda to their best advantage, promoting the discontent of the masses against the corruption among those that are to serve the people while demoralizing anybody else that goes against them.

After the take over of citizens choices and all the blunders been done against the population I see all this coming a littler bit late, I was expecting to see troops in Americas streets soon after the bailout for the rich last year and raids on the dissenters soon after.

I guess the passing of the HCR is really making some very nervous. . .

Pity.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Us "internet tough" guys wouldn't be so stupid as to advocate the killing of police officers for no apparent reason. I'm not saying they didn't do such things, I'm not saying they did - but that is the charge they are faced with and it is what raised the first red flags.

You have this Holier than thou "militia", preparing to fight the "end times battle" against the Anti-christ - and yet they are going to just forget all that, blow everything they had by getting rid of a couple of local law enforcement agents? What would that accomplish? I don't really have the slightest idea so I'm waiting for someone to tell me.

As far as how I PERSONALLY would stand against some kind of raid team or what not - let me first say that I am smarter because I have yet nor will I ever threaten anybody. At the same time, I am not doing anything illegal. If they would come for me right now, I would go peacefully and defend myself in court, simply because there is no case on me. There shouldn't be a case on ANY of these guys. They made the case against themselves. That is what makes me, and most other guys different from them.

reply to post by spikey

Propaganda is their BIGGEST weapon. It is that reason that if these guys let something slip about their plans, they should have known better. If it was indeed to kill cops, then obviously it was wrong - but anybody in their right mind would know that anything said can and will be used against them.

reply to post by Digital_Reality

Last I looked they were like any other militia just with a focus on their religion. As far as the charges against them - innocent until proven guilty my friend. It goes to show how easily the propaganda has already worked because even if these guys would get off on no charges, there will still be those that see them as "crazy nut-jobs" and will link them to the other militias.

My oh my how the propaganda machine is on full flow.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I believe it is called a smear campaign or political assassination. To ruin the image and name in the general public, or in certain communities, is as close to an agency burn notice as one can get.

Of course, those acts of trickery and slight of hand are only going to fool those who, want to be fooled.

It's funny, there are plenty of police who are Oath Keepers and or miltary along with those who support them. Yet some shmuck out there is going to believe stuff at face value, with out even considering the alternatives.

We still call that gullible, and every one knows some one who is.

What it means to be an oath keeper;

I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same...

Recognizing that we each swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and affirming that we are guardians of the Republic, of the principles in our Declaration of Independence, and of the rights of our people, we affirm and declare the following:

Seeing how the above is not a threat to those who seek to preserve America, is it not obvious who then is threatened by such?

Besides, how else is best for the wolves to seperate the sheep from their protectors. Than to scare them from those who have sworn their lives to protecting them and their way of life...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by jibeho

Did I say they were guilty? Care to quote me on that?

I actually said the opposite...I hold a position of neutrality on the subject at this time...not saying they are innocent or guilty...I'll wait for the facts to come out to decide that.

You on the other hand are declaring them innocent without having any of the facts...that is ignorance.

YES I AM. Innocent until proven guilt in a court of law. The facts will be shared in a court of law not the court of ATS. Thanks for sharing!!

I like that your are trying to play the neutral card. That card only exists until all of the facts have been presented. And they are in fact innocent until proven otherwise. Let's wait for the court date.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is a verbal warning for both ya.

Ok you two, take a time out and continue your tirade via u2u.

The topic is not about what you guys are argueing about, stay on topic, please.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sounds, like many of the charges aren't going to stick. It think the best defense of propaganda is to create an out let to fight that propaganda.

Sure they achieved their objective, but that won't stick very long. They will do something to screw up and cause all the people this was successful on to rethink what they have been told. Then they will have to wage another propaganda campaign. Which won't be so successful.

This is going to get interesting, because TPTB still don't know who is who and what will happen when the orders are given. This was just to stem the tide a little bit get them to go back underground so TPTB can continue to pursue their agenda.

Eventually though they are going to push across the line and at that point there will be no turning back. TPTB aren't prepared to deal with an armed resistance they know the reality of the situation will quickly snap people out of the propaganda that they have been fed. That is why they haven't forcefully taken over everything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join